MCM Hannover Comic Con
May 20-21, 2017

MCM London Comic Con
May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015
By chrisdvanne

River Tam Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 32 of 33«1230313233»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Date: Saturday, 2016 Sep 24, 10:51 GMT | Message # 466

Friends

# 465 Ah, she would have been Riley Dawson at that stage.... I assume.   She looks great in those pictures.

Date: Saturday, 2016 Dec 17, 13:34 GMT | Message # 467

Site Admin

I came across this beautiful 2008 photo shoot of Lena Headey for InStyle Magazine (November 2008), as she was in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. What a change from the clothes her tough-girl character Sarah Connor wears in TSCC!

Lena wears a Versace Resort 2009 Military Coat in the first photo and a Chanel satin dress in the second one.

Lena Headey wears a Versace Resort 2009 Military Coat for InStyle MagazineLena Headey wears a Chanel satin dress for InStyle Magazine

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Sunday, 2016 Dec 18, 01:15 GMT | Message # 468

Friends

# 467 Hello Chris.  Ah yes, she looks very bright there.  Presumably that is a LA building behind her.  Have you seen all of her tattoos?  She's got some lovely ones all over her back.
I wonder what her home looked like in LA before she sold it?

Date: Tuesday, 2017 Jan 10, 19:07 GMT | Message # 469

Site Admin

Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds invited his long-time friend Nathan Fillion to the ceremony honoring Reynolds with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fames on December 15, 2016 in Hollywood, California.

Canadian bromance biggrin

Ryan Reynolds and Nathan Fillions at Ryan Reynolds' Star Ceremony On The Hollywood Walk Of FameRyan Reynolds and Nathan Fillions at Ryan Reynolds' Star Ceremony On The Hollywood Walk Of FameRyan Reynolds and Nathan Fillions at Ryan Reynolds' Star Ceremony On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame

Date: Sunday, 2017 Jan 22, 08:53 GMT | Message # 470

Site Admin

Bjorn Iooss photographed actresses Jessica Paré (Mad Men), Lena Headey (Game of Thrones), Morena Baccarin (Homeland) and Anna Gunn (Breaking Bad) for the 9th January 2014 cover of The Edit Magazine.

Leading Hollywood Actresses are NET-A-PORTER.COM cover stars

This week's edition of NET-A-PORTER's digital magazine, THE EDIT, under Editor-in-Chief Lucy Yeomans, features four of Hollywood's leading ladies that are breathing life into the most fascinating characters in a generation, ushering in a new golden age of television. Morena Baccarin, Lena Headey, Jessica Pare and Anna Gunn get ready for their red carpet close-up in looks by Dolce & Gabbana, Adam Lippes, Maison Martin Margiela, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Halston Heritage, Gianvito Rossi, Roland Mouret, Jason Wu, Victoria Beckham and more.

Jessica Paré (Mad Men), Lena Headey (Game of Thrones), Morena Baccarin (Homeland) and Anna Gunn (Breaking Bad) for the 9th January 2014 cover of The Edit MagazineJessica Paré (Mad Men), Lena Headey (Game of Thrones), Morena Baccarin (Homeland) and Anna Gunn (Breaking Bad) for the 9th January 2014 cover of The Edit MagazineJessica Paré (Mad Men), Lena Headey (Game of Thrones), Morena Baccarin (Homeland) and Anna Gunn (Breaking Bad) for the 9th January 2014 cover of The Edit MagazineJessica Paré (Mad Men), Lena Headey (Game of Thrones), Morena Baccarin (Homeland) and Anna Gunn (Breaking Bad) for the 9th January 2014 cover of The Edit Magazine

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Jan 25, 15:41 GMT | Message # 471

Site Admin

I got hands on never-seen-before photos of Thomas Dekker photographed by Thomas Whiteside for the December 2010 edition of Wonderland Magazine.
Check out a selection (there is a total of 28 photos) of this awesome fashion photoshoot styled by Djuna Bel and inspired by the late River Phoenix in Gus Van Sant's drama "My Own Private Idaho".

Thomas Dekker photographed by Thomas Whiteside for Wonderland Magazine December 2010Thomas Dekker photographed by Thomas Whiteside for Wonderland Magazine December 2010Thomas Dekker photographed by Thomas Whiteside for Wonderland Magazine December 2010Thomas Dekker photographed by Thomas Whiteside for Wonderland Magazine December 2010

Thomas Dekker photographed by Thomas Whiteside for Wonderland Magazine December 2010Thomas Dekker photographed by Thomas Whiteside for Wonderland Magazine December 2010Thomas Dekker photographed by Thomas Whiteside for Wonderland Magazine December 2010Thomas Dekker photographed by Thomas Whiteside for Wonderland Magazine December 2010

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Jan 25, 15:48 GMT | Message # 472

Friends

# 471 Ah yes, "Young and hip" as Susan Sarandon put it to Julia Roberts in Stepmom.
The magazine is indeed that
http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Jan 25, 16:55 GMT | Message # 473

Site Admin

Nathan Fillion photographed by Alba Tull at Comic Con International San Diego 2011 for Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan's Hope, a photographic celebration of the phenomenon that is Comic-Con by Morgan Spurlock.

Nathan Fillion photographed by Alba Tull at Comic Con International San Diego 2011 for Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan's Hope

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Jan 25, 19:26 GMT | Message # 474

Friends

# 473 I still find it surprising that I watched the entire seasons of Castle from S1,ep1 right through to the end within a few months.  Just so that I could see what it was all about.
Then this happened: (No doubt someone could get a better picture but all I had was a camera and my TV)

Date: Saturday, 2017 Jan 28, 18:16 GMT | Message # 475

Site Admin

I thought I'd share with you these photos of a young Morena Baccarin. Not sure when they were taken but one thing is sure, Morena is cute.

young Morena Baccarinyoung Morena Baccarin

Date: Saturday, 2017 Jan 28, 21:28 GMT | Message # 476

Friends

She's got an interesting bio of Italian, Brazilian, Portuguese ancestry.  Her father being Fernando Baccarin.  I can see what made her so hireable.  Bio also says she was in performing arts, so perhaps she was a singer and a dancer.  I'd like to have seen some of that.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1072555/

Date: Friday, 2017 Feb 03, 01:36 GMT | Message # 477

Site Admin

That time when The Hulk was hanging out with Batgirl...

Bill Bixby and Yvonne Craig stand with their arms around each other at a midnight movie premiere, Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Max B. Miller)

Bill Bixby and Yvonne Craig stand with their arms around each other at a midnight movie premiere, Los Angeles

THE INCREDIBLE HULK cast member Lou Ferrigno as the 'Hulk' and Bill Bixby as David Bruce Banner.Yvonne Craig as Batgirl in the 1966 TV series of Batman

Date: Friday, 2017 Feb 24, 14:34 GMT | Message # 478

Site Admin

Like father, like son!

Terry Crews and son Isaiah Crews attend the premiere of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' at the Pantages Theatre on December 10, 2016 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic)

Terry Crews and son Isaiah Crews attend the premiere of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Terry Crews and son Isaiah Crews attend the premiere of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' 

Date: Friday, 2017 Feb 24, 15:33 GMT | Message # 479

Friends

# 478 I thought I recognised him from somewhere.
He was in Terminator Salvation as Captain Jericho
and
George Laszlo (TSCC) would not be pleased because Terry Crew has just finished filming Ultimate Beastmaster!!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0187719/

Date: Sunday, 2017 Feb 26, 17:05 GMT | Message # 480

Site Admin

Emmy-winning actor/director Bill Paxton has died at 61.
On the big screen, he was one of only two actor to be killed by the big three sci fi villains, an Alien, a Predator and a Terminator (the other actor being Lance Henriksen). RIP.

Bill Paxton was one of only two actor to be killed by the big three sci fi villains, an Alien, a Predator and a Terminator

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Page 32 of 33«1230313233»
Search: