MCM London Comic Con
May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comic Con Honolulu 2016 (Hoku Kon)
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By Gareth89

Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Dragon Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Ronin on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: New fanmail address

sschil2101 on: New fanmail address

Kevin on: New fanmail address

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

chrisdvanne on: Jeff 1000 set photos by Meredith Carlson

KevinInEngland on: Summer and her rescued dog Stanley by Joan Allen

New videos

00:47:41

00:05:50

00:05:42

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 31 of 34«12293031323334»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Date: Monday, 2016 Feb 29, 22:47 GMT | Message # 451

Friends

I'm not too sure about the Academy Awards issue.  Because I remember a few years ago,
12 Years A Slave got some good awards:
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role
Lupita Nyong'o
Best Writing, Adapted Screenplay
John Ridley
Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role
Michael Fassbender
Best Achievement in Costume Design
Patricia Norris

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 2016 Feb 29, 22:55

Date: Friday, 2016 Mar 04, 10:01 GMT | Message # 452

Site Admin

Elizabeth Mitchell poses during a photocall for the serie 'Crossing Lines - The time is now - Season III' during the MIPTV in Cannes, on the French Riviera, on April 13, 2015.
(Photo credit VALERY HACHE/AFP/Getty Images)

Elizabeth Mitchell poses during a photocall for the serie 'Crossing Lines - The time is now - Season III' during the MIPTV in CannesElizabeth Mitchell poses during a photocall for the serie 'Crossing Lines - The time is now - Season III' during the MIPTV in CannesElizabeth Mitchell poses during a photocall for the serie 'Crossing Lines - The time is now - Season III' during the MIPTV in Cannes

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Mar 16, 03:44 GMT | Message # 453

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Bailee Madison attends the 42nd Annual American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.

Bailee Madison attends the 42nd Annual American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. Bailee Madison attends the 42nd Annual American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. Bailee Madison attends the 42nd Annual American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.

Bailee Madison attends the 42nd Annual American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. Bailee Madison attends the 42nd Annual American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. Bailee Madison attends the 42nd Annual American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.

'Labor of Love' brought another wonderful performance from Bailee Madison as young Snow White in 'Once Upon a Time's' latest episode. She certainly knew how to combat the art of Archery! And she certainly got to be a true hero in the end.

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Mar 16, 12:51 GMT | Message # 454

Friends

# 453 Yes Robbo, how time goes on.  "Not my daughter!"  Remember?

As she's been photographed, I wonder what people remember her for?

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 2016 Mar 16, 12:52

Date: Thursday, 2016 Mar 17, 12:04 GMT | Message # 455

Site Admin

I came across these 1940's film noir-inspired promo photos of Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle and Stana Katic as Kate Beckett, from Castle Season 4.

Noir Pictures of Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic From Castle Season 4 Noir Pictures of Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic From Castle Season 4 Noir Pictures of Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic From Castle Season 4 Noir Pictures of Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic From Castle Season 4 Noir Pictures of Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic From Castle Season 4

Date: Thursday, 2016 Mar 17, 15:09 GMT | Message # 456

Friends

# 455 Yes I saw it recently.  Richard Castle was picturing those scenes in his mind whilst trying to crack a case.

Not long after that, also in Series five, Castle s5,ep23 Catherine Dent plays the wife of a man hit and killed in NY by a drone.
She met her demise in s1_9 of TSCC as Agent Greta Simpson at the hands of Cromartie in his apartment on the 1st floor opposite an outdoor swimming pool.  Yes, he killed the SWAT team too.

Date: Thursday, 2016 Apr 14, 01:59 GMT | Message # 457

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Melissa Benoist at the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA on January 10, 2016

Melissa Benoist at the 73rd Annual Golden Globe AwardsMelissa Benoist at the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards

I recently watched a great movie called Danny Collins (2015). Inspired by a true story about an aging rock star who discovers John Lennon sent him an inspirational letter 40 years ago. Which starred Melissa Benoist as Jamie, she's such a wonderful actress bags of talent.

Date: Thursday, 2016 Apr 14, 02:19 GMT | Message # 458

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Jewel Staite is headed straight for stardom.
(Photo by Michael Stuparyk/Toronto Star via Getty Images)

Jewel Staite is headed straight for stardom

Great to see Jewel Staite back on our screens in the most recent episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow as Dr. Bryce. That voice recognize it a mile away! Shiny!!!

Date: Thursday, 2016 Apr 14, 11:31 GMT | Message # 459

Friends

# 457 & 458 Nice and nice.

When I saw Jewel Staite in a TV movie recently, she did not sound like Kailee.  I wonder if she will sound like her in Legends of Tomorrow?

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Apr 27, 12:10 GMT | Message # 460

Friends

# 460 I thought I'd better check this out because I had a vision of time travel, President Lincoln, Confederates and Union soldiers.
But no, it's not.

Date: Tuesday, 2016 May 17, 19:05 GMT | Message # 461

Friends

Yes, same day as Jessica Makinson.  I bet you don't remember which TSCC character she was? She is 40 years old now. (Quite young - a clue).

Jessica Makinson poses at The CONAIR Arts & Cinema Centre TriBeCa Portraits with The PhotoFund -Day 1 at Trump SoHo on April 25, 2011 in New York City.

Jessica Makinson poses at The CONAIR Arts & Cinema CentreJessica Makinson poses at The CONAIR Arts & Cinema Centre

Date: Wednesday, 2016 May 18, 01:41 GMT | Message # 462

Friends

# 461 Wow! Claire Young (Jessica Makinson) looks amazing she only looks about 21.
Saying that we've jumped the gun with her birthday, she was born November 29, 1978

Date: Monday, 2016 Sep 05, 21:47 GMT | Message # 463

Friends

# 463 Lucky guy.   I checked it out.  Slither was a B movie about alien worms and things.
Perhaps I'll see it on SyFy at some time.

Date: Friday, 2016 Sep 23, 09:12 GMT | Message # 464

Site Admin

Van Helsing star Kelly Overton at 2016 Entertainment Weekly Emmy Party. Van Helsing has a Two hour premiere September 23rd 10PM on Syfy. Van Helsing also features a former Summer Glau co-star Laura Mennell (Alphas) as Rebecca who appears in 7 episodes starting in episode 2.

Van Helsing star Kelly Overton at 2016 Entertainment Weekly Emmy PartyVan Helsing star Kelly Overton at 2016 Entertainment Weekly Emmy PartyVan Helsing star Kelly Overton at 2016 Entertainment Weekly Emmy PartyVan Helsing star Kelly Overton at 2016 Entertainment Weekly Emmy Party

Date: Friday, 2016 Sep 23, 09:17 GMT | Message # 465

Site Admin

Leven Rambin arrives at SPIKE TV's Scream 2008 Awards held at the Greek Theatre on October 18, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.

Leven Rambin arrives at SPIKE TV's Scream 2008 AwardsLeven Rambin arrives at SPIKE TV's Scream 2008 AwardsLeven Rambin arrives at SPIKE TV's Scream 2008 Awards

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Page 31 of 34«12293031323334»
Search: