menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 21 Dec 2015, 19:53 | Message # 436
Group: Administrators
Megalyn Echikunwoke played Isabelle Tyler, the daughter of Richard Tyler (played by Mahershala Ali) and Lily Moore (played by Laura Allen) in The 4400.

The 4400 - Season 3 - Cast Promotional Photos

The 4400 Season 3 Promo shot of Patrick John Flueger, Mahershalalhashbaz Ali, Megalyn Echikunwoke, Joel Gretsch, Conchita Campbell, Jacqueline McKenzie & Karina LombardThe 4400 Season 3 -- USA Networks Original Series -- Jacqueline McKenzie as Diana Skouris, Karina Lombard as Alana Mareva, Samantha Ferris as Nina Jarvis, Megalyn Echikunwoke as Isabelle TylerThe 4400 Season 3 -- USA Networks Original Series -- Patrick Flueger as Shawn Farrell, Megalyn Echikunwoke as Isabelle TylerThe 4400 Season 3 -- USA Networks Original Series -- Patrick Flueger as Shawn Farrell, Megalyn Echikunwoke as Isabelle Tyler

The 4400 Season 3 -- USA Networks Original Series -- Megalyn Echikunwoke as Isabelle Tyler, Mahershalalhashbaz Ali as Richard TylerThe 4400 Season 3 - Photoshoot Promo shot of Megalyn EchikunwokeThe 4400 Season 3 - Photoshoot Promo shot of Megalyn Echikunwoke

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 21 Dec 2015, 20:10 | Message # 437
Group: Friends
# 437 Yes, I remember she became quite fearsome in that role.

robboDate: Tuesday, 22 Dec 2015, 04:25 | Message # 438
# 437 The 4400 was such a great show. I was really intrigued by it, another show that left the fans hanging by a thread with another cliffhanger. 

There is so much more that could have happened with a few more seasons under its belt!
Great pics! of such a wonderful cast.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 05 Jan 2016, 09:23 | Message # 439
David Boreanaz, Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion backstage at Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con 2014 Day 3 held at Pennsylvania Convention Center on June 21, 2014 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Crédits : Albert L. Ortega

David Boreanaz, Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion backstage at Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con 2014

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 05 Jan 2016, 09:54 | Message # 440
Alexandra Daddario photographed on June 4, 2013 by Armando Gallo.

Alexandra Daddario photographed on June 4, 2013 Alexandra Daddario photographed on June 4, 2013 Alexandra Daddario photographed on June 4, 2013 Alexandra Daddario photographed on June 4, 2013

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 05 Jan 2016, 13:21 | Message # 441
# 440 Nice blue eyes. Her dress blends well with the flora.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 05 Jan 2016, 14:48 | Message # 442
Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 440 Nice blue eyes. Her dress blends well with the flora.

She will trade her floral dress for a red swimsuit in the upcoming movie adaptation of Baywatch, produced by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 05 Jan 2016, 21:17 | Message # 443
#440-442 OMG David Hasselhoff, why didn't I think of that. Catering for men is so easy!

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 11 Jan 2016, 16:37 | Message # 444
Molly C. Quinn at San Diego Comic Con 2013 on 17 Jul 2013
Credit: WENN.com

Molly C. Quinn in Superman t-shirt at San Diego Comic ConMolly C. Quinn in Superman t-shirt at San Diego Comic ConMolly C. Quinn in Superman t-shirt at San Diego Comic Con

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 11 Jan 2016, 19:42 | Message # 445
# 444 I like that look: quirky.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 19 Jan 2016, 17:46 | Message # 446
Kirsten Dunst attends the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 10, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California

Kirsten Dunst attends the 73rd Annual Golden Globe AwardsKirsten Dunst attends the 73rd Annual Golden Globe AwardsKirsten Dunst attends the 73rd Annual Golden Globe AwardsKirsten Dunst attends the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 20 Jan 2016, 12:11 | Message # 447
Melissa Benoist at the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA on January 10, 2016

Melissa Benoist at the 73rd Annual Golden Globe AwardsMelissa Benoist at the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 20 Jan 2016, 12:40 | Message # 448
# 447. Very nice. It pays to be hot (doesn't it Summer?)

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 28 Jan 2016, 20:59 | Message # 449
And now a rarity. Joss Whedon photographed in front of the story board for Serenity at Universal Studios (Photo by Annie Wells/Los Angeles Time).

Joss Whedon photographed in front of the story board for Serenity at Universal StudiosJoss Whedon photographed in front of the story board for Serenity at Universal Studios

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 29 Feb 2016, 21:21 | Message # 450
Tom Hardy was hotly-tipped for an Oscar for his role as John Fitzgerald in western thriller The Revenant, which won three awards for Best Cinematography, Best Director and Best Actor - picked up by Leonardo DiCaprio.
However the award went to Mark Rylance for his turn in Bridge Of Spies.

Tom Hardy and wife Charlotte Riley attend the 88th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 28, 2016 in Hollywood, California.
(Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

Tom Hardy and wife Charlotte Riley attend the 88th Annual Academy AwardsTom Hardy and wife Charlotte Riley attend the 88th Annual Academy AwardsTom Hardy and wife Charlotte Riley attend the 88th Annual Academy Awards

They starred together in Oscar-winning motion picture Titanic back in 1997.
And nearly two decades later, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet excited fans of the blockbuster movie as they reunited on the red carpet.
The two A-listers had people flashing back to Jack and Rose as they posed for photos at the 88th Annual Academy Awards together on Sunday evening.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet arrives at the 88th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 28, 2016 in Hollywood, California.
(Photo by Steve Granitz/WireImage)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet arrives at the 88th Annual Academy AwardsLeonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet arrives at the 88th Annual Academy AwardsLeonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet arrives at the 88th Annual Academy AwardsKate Winslet And Leonardo DiCaprio during 55th Annual Golden Globe Awards

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: