[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 29 of 34«1227282930313334»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 16 Oct 2015, 12:21 | Message # 421
Group: Administrators
Christina Hendricks poses for a portrait session in Los Angeles for Self Assignment on July 1 2007.

Christina Hendricks photo shootChristina Hendricks photo shootChristina Hendricks photo shoot
Christina Hendricks photo shootChristina Hendricks photo shoot
Christina Hendricks photo shootChristina Hendricks photo shoot

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 22 Oct 2015, 11:35 | Message # 422
"Back To The Future" New York Special Anniversary Screening

Singer Huey Lewis, Actor Michael J. Fox, Actor Christopher Lloyd and Actress Lea Thompson attend the 'Back To The Future' New York special anniversary screening at AMC Loews Lincoln Square on October 21, 2015 in New York City.

Singer Huey Lewis, Actor Michael J. Fox, Actor Christopher Lloyd and Actress Lea Thompson attend the 'Back To The Future' New York special anniversary screeningSinger Huey Lewis, Actor Michael J. Fox, Actor Christopher Lloyd and Actress Lea Thompson attend the 'Back To The Future' New York special anniversary screeningSinger Huey Lewis, Actor Michael J. Fox, Actor Christopher Lloyd and Actress Lea Thompson attend the 'Back To The Future' New York special anniversary screeningSinger Huey Lewis, Actor Michael J. Fox, Actor Christopher Lloyd and Actress Lea Thompson attend the 'Back To The Future' New York special anniversary screening

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 26 Oct 2015, 10:30 | Message # 423
Group: Friends
# 318 She is quite amazing.

Charley_DixonDate: Sunday, 01 Nov 2015, 05:46 | Message # 424
Old news but we did not mention it before: Bruce Davison (Dr. Silberman from TSCC) is starring as Commander Mitch Conrad in project Oceanus ( http://futuredude.com/film-tv/oceanus/ )

The first part "Oceanus: Act One" (a 30 min short film) was released this summer and second part "Oceanus: Odyssey One" (a 90 min movie) will be released in spring 2017. I have not seen the first part because I want to wait for the second part and watch them both, but looking at the trailer I'd say this seems to be something mind blowing:

Attachments: 9061716.jpg(29Kb)

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 01 Nov 2015, 07:03 | Message # 425
# 424 Yes Charley Dixon, it does appear to be worth watching.  I must add it to 'my reminders'.

Btw, your namesake from TSCC, Dean Winters is starring in 'Battle Creek'.  That's a good series which I'm watching.  Quite entertaining.  He is a very different person from his TSCC character.
We all agreed that the TSCC actors were very very good, which made TSCC an awesome series.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Sunday, 01 Nov 2015, 07:36

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 07 Nov 2015, 15:57 | Message # 426
Farrah Fawcett (-Majors) was married to Lee Majors during the period that The Six Million Dollar Man was in production (1973-78) and featured as a guest star in four episodes of the series - one in each of the show's first four seasons - between spring 1974 and fall 1976.
Her first and final appearances were as popular character Major Kelly Woods, America's first woman in Space (in the fictitious Bionic Universe; in reality Sally Ride would have this honor nine years later).

Farrah Fawcett and Lee Majors in The Six Million Dollar ManFarrah Fawcett and Lee Majors in The Six Million Dollar ManFarrah Fawcett and Lee Majors in The Six Million Dollar Man

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Nov 2015, 17:29 | Message # 427
Supergirl Melissa Benoist arrives at 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' in New York City on October 26, 2015.

Melissa Benoist arrives at 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' in New York City on October 26, 2015.Melissa Benoist arrives at 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' in New York City on October 26, 2015.Melissa Benoist arrives at 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' in New York City on October 26, 2015.Melissa Benoist arrives at 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' in New York City on October 26, 2015.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 17 Nov 2015, 18:40 | Message # 428
#427 She looks so 'un-Supergirlish' in those pictures.
Nice though.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 10 Dec 2015, 21:37 | Message # 429
Gillian Anderson attends the Evening Standard Theatre Awards at The Old Vic Theatre on November 22, 2015 in London, England.

Gillian Anderson attends the Evening Standard Theatre AwardsGillian Anderson attends the Evening Standard Theatre AwardsGillian Anderson attends the Evening Standard Theatre AwardsGillian Anderson attends the Evening Standard Theatre Awards

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 10 Dec 2015, 22:51 | Message # 430
#429 She chose her garb well.  Nice.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 12 Dec 2015, 13:04 | Message # 431
Katie Cassidy at Harpers Bazaar's Icons event on September 16, 2015 at the Plaza Hotel in New York City

Katie Cassidy at Harpers Bazaar's Icons event Katie Cassidy at Harpers Bazaar's Icons event Katie Cassidy at Harpers Bazaar's Icons event

Katie Cassidy seen in New York City on September 14, 2015
Credit: Capital Pictures

Katie Cassidy seen in New York City on September 14, 2015 Katie Cassidy seen in New York City on September 14, 2015 Katie Cassidy seen in New York City on September 14, 2015
Katie Cassidy seen in New York City on September 14, 2015 Katie Cassidy seen in New York City on September 14, 2015 Katie Cassidy seen in New York City on September 14, 2015

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 16 Dec 2015, 20:14 | Message # 432
A few iconic shots of Marilyn Monroe

On the set of The Seven Year Itch - The scene in which the dress of Marilyn Monroe is blown over a subway gratingMarilyn Monroe photographed in 1959Marilyn Monroe publicity photoshoot 1953Marilyn Monroe wearing a halter dress in the shot made famous by artist Andy Warhol
 Marilyn Monroe in swimsuit by pool sideMarilyn Monroe is shown with her small white dog, MafMarilyn Monroe poses demurely in a strapless evening gown, early in her career

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 16 Dec 2015, 23:43 | Message # 433
Marilyn Monroe & Jane Russell taking a break during 'Gentlemen prefer blondes'.

Marilyn Monroe & Jane Russell taking a break during 'Gentlemen prefer blondes

robboDate: Friday, 18 Dec 2015, 04:30 | Message # 434
# 433 I would after say I much preferred out of the two of them Jane Russell. 
She was absolutely Mint!  wink

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 18 Dec 2015, 18:11 | Message # 435
Here's Austin Highsmith's latest photo with her niece (Debby the 25 minutes of turbo body crunches child minder for Savannah Weaver in TSCC).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Friday, 18 Dec 2015, 21:32

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Page 29 of 34«1227282930313334»
Search: