menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 21 Sep 2015, 12:56 | Message # 406
Group: Administrators
Brooke Wexler arrives at Crackle Hosts World Premiere Of 'Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser' at Sony Studios on June 24, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.
(Photo by Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic)

Brooke Wexler arrives at Crackle Hosts World Premiere Of 'Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser'Brooke Wexler arrives at Crackle Hosts World Premiere Of 'Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser'Brooke Wexler arrives at Crackle Hosts World Premiere Of 'Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser'Brooke Wexler arrives at Crackle Hosts World Premiere Of 'Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser'

Brooke Wexler played Summer Glau's sister in Crackle's thriller SEQUESTERED.

INTERVIEW - Brooke Wexler on the event, fashion, connecting with fellow Canadians at 2015 Golden Maple Awards in Los Angeles on July 1, 2015.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 21 Sep 2015, 17:30 | Message # 407
Group: Friends
#406 I see she started out her career in Sequested with Summer Glau in the same series.
Since then Brooke has got a job in the series Richie Rich.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 22 Sep 2015, 06:23 | Message # 408
Hayley Atwell attends photocall for 'Agent Carter' at the Grimaldi Forum on June 17, 2015 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

Hayley Atwell attends photocall for 'Agent Carter'Hayley Atwell attends photocall for 'Agent Carter'Hayley Atwell attends photocall for 'Agent Carter'

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 23 Sep 2015, 07:56 | Message # 409
Alana de la Garza poses at a portrait session in her home in New York City on January 21, 2008
(Photo by Scott Gordon Bleicher/ontheinside.info/Contour by Getty Images)

Alana de la Garza poses at a portrait session in her home in New York CityAlana de la Garza poses at a portrait session in her home in New York CityAlana de la Garza poses at a portrait session in her home in New York CityAlana de la Garza poses at a portrait session in her home in New York CityAlana de la Garza poses at a portrait session in her home in New York City

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 24 Sep 2015, 11:19 | Message # 410
Katie Cassidy visits the SiriusXM Studios on May 13, 2015 in New York City.
(Photo by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)

Katie Cassidy visits the SiriusXM StudiosKatie Cassidy visits the SiriusXM StudiosKatie Cassidy visits the SiriusXM StudiosKatie Cassidy visits the SiriusXM Studios

robboDate: Friday, 25 Sep 2015, 01:58 | Message # 411
#410 Oh Heck! There's no need to rush or worry Alana, If something is meant to be, It'll happen. At the right time and for the best reasons.
I'm home darling' did I ever tell you I love you!(I dreamed a dream).  love

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 25 Sep 2015, 13:40 | Message # 412
Life might be pretty tough for Cersei Lannister in Game of Thrones but off screen Lena Headey was all smiles as she greeted fans on her way into Jimmy Kimmel Live on June 16, 2014.

She might be much more smiley in real life but like her on screen Alta ego Lena is pretty unapologetic!

She opted to wear a “I’m not sorry” T-shirt which she teamed with a pair of baggy cropped jeans and her cute pixie crop.

Lena Headey greets fans on her way to Jimmy Kimmel Live on June 16, 2014Lena Headey greets fans on her way to Jimmy Kimmel Live on June 16, 2014Lena Headey greets fans on her way to Jimmy Kimmel Live on June 16, 2014Lena Headey greets fans on her way to Jimmy Kimmel Live on June 16, 2014Lena Headey greets fans on her way to Jimmy Kimmel Live on June 16, 2014

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 25 Sep 2015, 16:45 | Message # 413
# 413 Thanks Chris, that was a great picture/video compilation of Lena.
Nice to watch and see the amused fans.

robboDate: Saturday, 26 Sep 2015, 02:01 | Message # 414
# 413 Absolutely love Lena she's just an awesome lady.
No holds barred with Lena such a strong woman and she couldn't give a monkeys what people think I think the T-shirt says it all.

She absolutely adores her fans in the most brilliant of ways. 
Would have love to hung out with her in Huddersfield as a teenager would have been wicked.
Thanks Chris mate.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 26 Sep 2015, 16:10 | Message # 415
Ref #413

At KevinInEngland & robbo: did you recognize the blond guy who is with Lena Headey in the pictures?
Anthony Fitzgerald is a good friend of Thomas Dekker, Lena Headey and Summer glau. You can see him at the 'Laid To Rest' premiere in Los Angeles on April 18, 2009.

Laid To Rest premiere - Los Angeles, April 18, 2009

robboDate: Monday, 28 Sep 2015, 01:52 | Message # 416
# 416 Sorry Chris! No I didn't have a clue who he was accompanying Lena on her fan  walkabout meeting her fans.

I thought he was just giving a helping hand with the bags for Lena while she did a few selfies. Thanks for sharing Chris:  smile

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 09 Oct 2015, 12:10 | Message # 417
Chloe Bennet, director/writer Joss Whedon and actress Elizabeth Henstridge arrive at the Marvel's 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' - Los Angeles Premiere at Dolby Theatre on April 13, 2015 in Hollywood, California.

Chloe Bennet, director/writer Joss Whedon and actress Elizabeth Henstridge arrive at the Marvel's 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' - Los Angeles Premiere Chloe Bennet, director/writer Joss Whedon and actress Elizabeth Henstridge arrive at the Marvel's 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' - Los Angeles Premiere Chloe Bennet, director/writer Joss Whedon and actress Elizabeth Henstridge arrive at the Marvel's 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' - Los Angeles Premiere Chloe Bennet, director/writer Joss Whedon and actress Elizabeth Henstridge arrive at the Marvel's 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' - Los Angeles Premiere

Chloe Bennet, director/writer Joss Whedon and actress Elizabeth Henstridge arrive at the Marvel's 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' - Los Angeles Premiere Chloe Bennet, director/writer Joss Whedon and actress Elizabeth Henstridge arrive at the Marvel's 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' - Los Angeles Premiere Chloe Bennet, director/writer Joss Whedon and actress Elizabeth Henstridge arrive at the Marvel's 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' - Los Angeles Premiere

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 13 Oct 2015, 11:40 | Message # 418
The Walking Dead's Lauren Cohan arrives at the 2014 American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.

Lauren Cohan arrives at the 2014 American Music AwardsLauren Cohan arrives at the 2014 American Music AwardsLauren Cohan arrives at the 2014 American Music AwardsLauren Cohan arrives at the 2014 American Music Awards

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 13 Oct 2015, 12:07 | Message # 419
Kandyse McClure, best known for her portrayal of Dee Dualla in the sci-fi thriller Battlestar Galactica, is interviewed in Cliché Magazine’s Dec 2014/Jan 2015 issue. Photography by Ira L. Black.

Kandyse McClure photoshoot for Cliché MagazineKandyse McClure photoshoot for Cliché Magazine

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 16 Oct 2015, 10:52 | Message # 420
Melissa Benoist Mehcad Brooks and Chyler Leigh of Supergirl attend the 2015 CBS Upfront at The Tent at Lincoln Center on May 13 2015 in New York City.

Melissa Benoist Mehcad Brooks and Chyler Leigh of Supergirl attend the 2015 CBS UpfrontMelissa Benoist Mehcad Brooks and Chyler Leigh of Supergirl attend the 2015 CBS UpfrontMelissa Benoist Mehcad Brooks and Chyler Leigh of Supergirl attend the 2015 CBS Upfront

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: