menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 29 Jul 2015, 14:48 | Message # 376
Group: Administrators
Gal Gadot from 'Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice' walks onstage at the Warner Bros. presentation during Comic-Con International 2015 at the San Diego Convention Center on July 11, 2015 in San Diego, California.

Gal Gadot from 'Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice' walks onstage at the Warner Bros. presentation during Comic-Con International 2015Gal Gadot from 'Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice' walks onstage at the Warner Bros. presentation during Comic-Con International 2015

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 06 Aug 2015, 10:54 | Message # 377
Christina Hendricks attends Los Angeles Confidential Women Of Influence Celebration hosted by Christina Hendricks on July 16, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

Christina Hendricks attends Los Angeles Confidential Women Of Influence CelebrationChristina Hendricks attends Los Angeles Confidential Women Of Influence CelebrationChristina Hendricks attends Los Angeles Confidential Women Of Influence Celebration

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 06 Aug 2015, 11:13 | Message # 378
Leven Rambin attends the 14th annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball sponsored by Audi, Kayne Anderson, Lauren B. Beauty and Z Gallerie on June 6, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

Leven Rambin attends the 14th annual Chrysalis Butterfly BallLeven Rambin attends the 14th annual Chrysalis Butterfly BallLeven Rambin attends the 14th annual Chrysalis Butterfly BallLeven Rambin attends the 14th annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 10 Aug 2015, 14:00 | Message # 379
Emily Bett Rickards attends The Nintendo Lounge on the TV Guide Magazine yacht during Comic-Con International 2015 on July 11, 2015 in San Diego, California.

Credit photo: Jonathan Leibson

Emily Bett Rickards attends The Nintendo Lounge on the TV Guide Magazine yacht during Comic-Con International 2015

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 10 Aug 2015, 14:14 | Message # 380
Group: Friends
#379 Gosh, Leven's life really has taken off!
Her style in the pictures above really suit her.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 10 Aug 2015, 14:15

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 10 Aug 2015, 20:33 | Message # 381
#359 He looks good with his gal but I don't think he would make a future John Connor looking the way he does for these events.
He was good in TSCC though.

robboDate: Tuesday, 11 Aug 2015, 00:59 | Message # 382
# 382 Girls will be girls! What a group hug had I been present I would have been delighted to be called upon to lend a helping hand!  wink

Only teasing ladies, Emily, Willa, and Katie look incredibly stunning at Comic-Con. 
Great to see the girls having a ball!

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 11 Aug 2015, 14:24 | Message # 383
#382 Those raunchy pictures and those great black leather-effect garb are playing havoc on my imagination.  (I wonder if they'd.... oh never mind. Forget that thought!!)

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 13 Aug 2015, 11:08 | Message # 384
UFC fighter/actress Ronda Rousey arrives at the 2015 ESPYS at Microsoft Theater on July 15, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

UFC fighter/actress Ronda Rousey arrives at the 2015 ESPYSUFC fighter/actress Ronda Rousey arrives at the 2015 ESPYSUFC fighter/actress Ronda Rousey arrives at the 2015 ESPYS

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 15 Aug 2015, 15:00 | Message # 385
Henry Cavill, Alicia Vikander, Armie Hammer, and Elizabeth Debicki attend the New York Premiere of 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.' at Ziegfeld Theater on August 10, 2015 in New York City.

Henry Cavill, Alicia Vikander, Armie Hammer, and Elizabeth Debicki attend the New York Premiere of 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'Henry Cavill, Alicia Vikander, Armie Hammer, and Elizabeth Debicki attend the New York Premiere of 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'Henry Cavill, Alicia Vikander, Armie Hammer, and Elizabeth Debicki attend the New York Premiere of 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 21 Aug 2015, 14:10 | Message # 386
Heroes and Nashville star - and new mommy - Hayden Panettiere turns 26 today. Wladimir must be proud.

Boxers Wladimir Klitschko of the Ukraine and Bryant Jennings of the US exchange punches during their World Heavyweight Championship fight on April 25, 2015 at Madison Square Garden in New York. Afterwards Wladimir celebrated his victory while his wife to be Hayden Panettiere cheered him on.

Boxers Wladimir Klitschko of the Ukraine and Bryant Jennings of the US exchange punches during their World Heavyweight Championship fight on April 25, 2015 at Madison Square Garden in New York.Boxers Wladimir Klitschko of the Ukraine and Bryant Jennings of the US exchange punches during their World Heavyweight Championship fight on April 25, 2015 at Madison Square Garden in New York.Boxers Wladimir Klitschko of the Ukraine and Bryant Jennings of the US exchange punches during their World Heavyweight Championship fight on April 25, 2015 at Madison Square Garden in New York.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 24 Aug 2015, 16:09 | Message # 387
Happy birthday Tony Amendola, whose character Enrique in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1.02 Gnothi Seauton learned the hard way you don't mess with two of the most badass female characters on TV.

TSCC 1.02 Gnothi Seauton - Publicity still of Lena Headey, Toni Amendola and Summer GlauTSCC 1.02 Gnothi Seauton - Publicity still of Lena Headey, Toni Amendola and Summer GlauTSCC 1.02 Gnothi Seauton - Publicity still of Summer Glau

TV Shows (incl. Web series) > Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008 - 2009) > HQ Production stills & Behind the Scene pictures > Episode Stills & BTS Pictures - Season 1

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 24 Aug 2015, 16:33 | Message # 388
#387 Cameron's face expression in the first picture is a 'wonder to behold'.
I wonder where the tape recorder was hidden? Or should I say the microphone.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 24 Aug 2015, 21:52 | Message # 389
Ref #387
Tony Amendola himself kindly send us a reply that should make all TSCC fans happy.

robboDate: Tuesday, 25 Aug 2015, 00:56 | Message # 390
# 387 Happy birthday Tony! My man! I thought he played a great part in 'Gnothi Seauton' Until Cameron put him to bed.
Wicked 'X-Files' lamp in the background picture.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: