menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 15:09 | Message # 361
Group: Administrators
Gina Torres looking absolutely incredible at the 2015 NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Upfront at The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center on May 14, 2015 in New York City.

Gina Torres at the 2015 NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment UpfrontGina Torres at the 2015 NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Upfront

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 26 May 2015, 12:04 | Message # 362
Heroes actor Jimmy Jean Louis is photographed for Self Assignment on May 22, 2014 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Thomas Lavelle/Contour by Getty Images)

Jimmy Jean Louis is photographed for Self Assignment on May 22, 2014 in Cannes, France Jimmy Jean Louis is photographed for Self Assignment on May 22, 2014 in Cannes, France Jimmy Jean Louis is photographed for Self Assignment on May 22, 2014 in Cannes, France

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 03 Jun 2015, 19:12 | Message # 363
In costume, Grant Gustin (CW's The Flash) and Melissa Benoist (CBS' Supergirl) share the cover with producer Greg Berlanti on the latest issue of Variety magazine. Here are a few HQ outtakes from the photoshoot.

Grant Gustin (CW's The Flash), Melissa Benoist (CBS' Supergirl) and producer Greg Berlanti on the cover of Variety magazineGrant Gustin (CW's The Flash), Melissa Benoist (CBS' Supergirl) and producer Greg Berlanti on the cover of Variety magazineGrant Gustin (CW's The Flash), Melissa Benoist (CBS' Supergirl) and producer Greg Berlanti on the cover of Variety magazine

Grant Gustin (CW's The Flash), Melissa Benoist (CBS' Supergirl) and producer Greg Berlanti on the cover of Variety magazineGrant Gustin (CW's The Flash), Melissa Benoist (CBS' Supergirl) and producer Greg Berlanti on the cover of Variety magazineGrant Gustin (CW's The Flash), Melissa Benoist (CBS' Supergirl) and producer Greg Berlanti on the cover of Variety magazine

robboDate: Thursday, 04 Jun 2015, 02:54 | Message # 364
Group: Friends
# 363  Cool pictures worthy of the family album, Grant and Melissa look like brother and sister.
I hope Greg has a thought in the back of his mind, I wonder scratching his chin maybe a cross-over with the delightful superheroes calling upon one-another to save the day. Awesome!

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 04 Jun 2015, 08:31 | Message # 365
Ref #364
Love the pics too! There are 44 of them in total, I uploaded them in a Facebook page: The Flash Grant Gustin & Supergirl Melissa Benoist - Photoshoot
I have the feeling a Flash/Supergirl crossover might be difficult to make, but who knows.

michealathertonDate: Saturday, 13 Jun 2015, 12:11 | Message # 366
Group: Users
If you can allow me to share some pics of celebrities on different destinations.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 13 Jun 2015, 22:55 | Message # 367
Quote michealatherton ()
If you can allow me to share some pics of celebrities on different destinations.

You can share the pictures with other fans if you like, of course.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 19 Jun 2015, 09:13 | Message # 368
Hayley Atwell attends the closing ceremony of the 55th Monte-Carlo Television Festival on June 18, 2015, in Monaco.
(Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Hayley Atwell attends the closing ceremony of the 55th Monte-Carlo Television FestivalHayley Atwell attends the closing ceremony of the 55th Monte-Carlo Television FestivalHayley Atwell attends the closing ceremony of the 55th Monte-Carlo Television FestivalHayley Atwell attends the closing ceremony of the 55th Monte-Carlo Television FestivalHayley Atwell attends the closing ceremony of the 55th Monte-Carlo Television Festival

Adrianne Palicki Golden Cleavage at 'GI Joe: Retaliation' LA Premiere

Adrianne Palicki arrives at the Premiere of Paramount Pictures' 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' at TCL Chinese Theatre on March 28, 2013 in Hollywood, California.

Adrianne Palicki Golden Cleavage at 'GI Joe: Retaliation' LA PremiereAdrianne Palicki Golden Cleavage at 'GI Joe: Retaliation' LA PremiereAdrianne Palicki Golden Cleavage at 'GI Joe: Retaliation' LA Premiere
Adrianne Palicki Golden Cleavage at 'GI Joe: Retaliation' LA PremiereAdrianne Palicki Golden Cleavage at 'GI Joe: Retaliation' LA PremiereAdrianne Palicki Golden Cleavage at 'GI Joe: Retaliation' LA Premiere

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 29 Jun 2015, 09:42 | Message # 369
Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam With Maxim Magazine And Dellin Betances

Leven Rambin attends the Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam with Maxim Magazine and Dellin Betances on June 4, 2015 in New York City.
(Photo by Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Lord & Taylor)

Leven Rambin attends the Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam with Maxim MagazineLeven Rambin attends the Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam with Maxim MagazineLeven Rambin attends the Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam with Maxim MagazineLeven Rambin attends the Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam with Maxim Magazine

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015, 10:40 | Message # 370
Casper Van Dien, Patrick Muldoon and Dina Meyer from 'Starship Troopers' at The Hollywood Show held at the LAX Westin Hotel on April 25, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.
(Photo by Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images)

Casper Van Dien, Patrick Muldoon and Dina Meyer from 'Starship Troopers' at The Hollywood ShowCasper Van Dien, Patrick Muldoon and Dina Meyer from 'Starship Troopers' at The Hollywood ShowCasper Van Dien, Patrick Muldoon and Dina Meyer from 'Starship Troopers' at The Hollywood Show

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 Jul 2015, 11:10 | Message # 371
Casper Van Dien rocking a "Roughnecks" T-shirt with a Con Man sticker at the Sharknado 3 Party at SDCC 2015

Casper Van Dien attends the 'Sharknado 3' Party during Comic-Con International 2015 Casper Van Dien attends the 'Sharknado 3' Party during Comic-Con International 2015

Former Terminator (Myron Stark in TSCC 2.11 'Self Made Man') Todd Stashwick shows his chainsaw skills at the 'Sharknado 3' Party during Comic-Con International 2015

Todd Stashwick attends the 'Sharknado 3' Party during Comic-Con International 2015 Todd Stashwick attends the 'Sharknado 3' Party during Comic-Con International 2015

robboDate: Thursday, 16 Jul 2015, 01:50 | Message # 372
# 370  What a party!! I take it my invitation is still in the post, seriously I would have done a bit glass collecting to gate crash this party. 
Everybody looks amazing, and especially 'Phoebe Tonkin' she is so cute and adorable, I liked her in 'The Secret Circle' with Thomas Dekker and Britt Robertson.  wink

robboDate: Thursday, 16 Jul 2015, 02:15 | Message # 373
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam With Maxim Magazine And Dellin Betances

Leven Rambin attends the Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam with Maxim Magazine and Dellin Betances on June 4, 2015 in New York City.
(Photo by Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Lord & Taylor)

Leven Rambin attends the Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam with Maxim MagazineLeven Rambin attends the Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam with Maxim MagazineLeven Rambin attends the Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam with Maxim MagazineLeven Rambin attends the Lord & Taylor Suddenly Summer Jam with Maxim Magazine

Leven is currently appearing in True Detective at the moment as Athena, she is really blossomed into a beautiful stunning woman. Her smile brings my attention to maybe a Julia Roberts look about her, or maybe not?  wink

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 23 Jul 2015, 11:19 | Message # 374
It looks like the Los Angeles premiere of The Asylum's 'Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!' at iPic Theaters on July 22, 2015 in Los Angeles, California was a lot of fun.

Los Angeles premiere of The Asylum's 'Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!'Los Angeles premiere of The Asylum's 'Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!'Los Angeles premiere of The Asylum's 'Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!'Los Angeles premiere of The Asylum's 'Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!'
Los Angeles premiere of The Asylum's 'Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!'Los Angeles premiere of The Asylum's 'Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!'Los Angeles premiere of The Asylum's 'Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!'

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 28 Jul 2015, 12:19 | Message # 375
Ref #375
She is awesomely sexy.
HAHA, the last picture: Supergirl walking a furry beast!!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: