menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 04 Mar 2015, 11:52 | Message # 331
Group: Administrators
2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party February 22, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California

2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party - Michael Keaton2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party - Jimmy Kimmel and Molly McNearny2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party - Lupita Nyong'o2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party - Emma Stone

(Photo credit ADRIAN SANCHEZ-GONZALEZ/AFP/Getty Images)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 05 Mar 2015, 09:53 | Message # 332
Neuro At 23rd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party

Leven Rambin attends the 23rd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party on February 22, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

Leven Rambin attends the 23rd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing PartyLeven Rambin attends the 23rd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing PartyLeven Rambin attends the 23rd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 07 Mar 2015, 08:22 | Message # 333
Premiere Of Warner Bros. Pictures' "Focus"

Will Smith, son Jaden Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith pose at the after party for the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' 'Focus' at the W Hotel on February 24, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Will Smith, son Jaden Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith at the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' 'Focus'Will Smith, son Jaden Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith at the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' 'Focus'Will Smith, son Jaden Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith at the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' 'Focus'

You can also find me on
Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Sunday, 08 Mar 2015, 02:40 | Message # 334
Group: Friends
# 318  In addition to Natalie Chaidez writing and producing, she is also good-looking and just simply stunning. I never imagined or should I say visualized that Natalie was so beautiful. 
I don't recall well of the top of my head that I can think of ever seeing Natalie before well in the flesh.
Putting into perspective I've got a crush on her.  yes

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 09 Mar 2015, 00:20 | Message # 335
Quote robbo ()
I don't recall well of the top of my head that I can think of ever seeing Natalie before well in the flesh.

Hum, we showed a video interview of her not so long ago, did you miss it?
Here's the link: Little Known Fact about Summer involving Heroes and TSCC

And yes, even at the time, it occurred to me she is good-looking wink

robboDate: Monday, 09 Mar 2015, 03:39 | Message # 336
Group: Friends
# 335  Your right Chris you did indeed, and I thought damn after I logged out I have seen Natalie Chaidez in an interview, my mistake.
What makes it worse on my behalf we wrote about Natalie and Summer 'Little Known Fact' interview.

Well, I've lost me marbles the straight jacket is ready and waiting and the white van outside ready to take me away. 

Oh yes, she is a real cutie  wink

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 09 Mar 2015, 10:06 | Message # 337
Natalie Dormer attends the EE British Academy Awards nominees party at Kensington Palace on February 7, 2015 in London, England. (Photo by Tim P. Whitby/Getty Images)

Natalie Dormer attends the EE British Academy Awards nominees partyNatalie Dormer attends the EE British Academy Awards nominees partyNatalie Dormer attends the EE British Academy Awards nominees party

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 10 Mar 2015, 09:27 | Message # 338
21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Arrival

Melissa Rauch, best known for her role as Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory, attends the 21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 25, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images).

Melissa Rauch, best known for her role as Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory, attends the 21st Annual Screen Actors Guild AwardsMelissa Rauch, best known for her role as Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory, attends the 21st Annual Screen Actors Guild AwardsMelissa Rauch, best known for her role as Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory, attends the 21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 11 Mar 2015, 11:15 | Message # 339
'Run All Night' New York Premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theater on March 9, 2015 in New York City.  

Vincent D'Onofrio, Joel Kinnaman, Liam Neeson, Ed Harris, Genesis Rodriguez, and Common - 'Run All Night' New York Premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theater on March 9, 2015 in New York City.Genesis Rodriguez - 'Run All Night' New York Premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theater on March 9, 2015 in New York City.Musician Common - 'Run All Night' New York Premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theater on March 9, 2015 in New York City.Tattoo Artist Cleo Wattenstrom - 'Run All Night' New York Premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theater on March 9, 2015 in New York City.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 14 Mar 2015, 16:42 | Message # 340
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 - Promotional Photoshoot by Frank Ockenfels for TV Guide.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 - Promotional Photoshoot by Frank Ockenfels for TV Guide.Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 - Promotional Photoshoot by Frank Ockenfels for TV Guide.Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 - Promotional Photoshoot by Frank Ockenfels for TV Guide.

Watch more photos from this photoshoot, as well as a behind the scenes video at: TV Guide Photoshoot by Frank Ockenfels

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 14 Mar 2015, 19:02 | Message # 341
Shailene Woodley, Theo James and other celebs at the World Premiere of 'Insurgent' at Odeon Leicester Square on March 11, 2015 in London, England.

World Premiere of 'Insurgent'World Premiere of 'Insurgent'World Premiere of 'Insurgent'World Premiere of 'Insurgent'

World Premiere of 'Insurgent'World Premiere of 'Insurgent'World Premiere of 'Insurgent'World Premiere of 'Insurgent'

World Premiere of 'Insurgent'World Premiere of 'Insurgent'World Premiere of 'Insurgent'

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 14 Mar 2015, 20:06 | Message # 342
Happy Birthday Grace Park, born on March 14, 1974 in Los Angeles, California.

Hawaii Five-0 star Grace Park is photographed for Emmy Magazine on February 6, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
(Photo by Florian Schneider/Contour by Getty Images)

Hawaii Five-O, Emmy, June 2011 - Garce ParkHawaii Five-O, Emmy, June 2011 - Garce ParkHawaii Five-O, Emmy, June 2011 - Garce Park

For the record, Summer glau guest starred in Hawaii Five-0 3.16 Kekoa.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 14 Mar 2015, 21:00 | Message # 343
Happy Birthday James Frain, born on 14 March 1968, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England

James Frain poses outside of the Heineken tent during the 30th Annual Film Independent Spirit Awards at Santa Monica Beach on February 21, 2015 in Santa Monica, California.

James Frain and Summer Glau co-starred in NBC's sci-fi show The Cape.

James Frain and Summer Glau co-starred in NBC's sci-fi show The CapeJames Frain and Summer Glau co-starred in NBC's sci-fi show The CapeJames Frain and Summer Glau co-starred in NBC's sci-fi show The Cape

GALLERY LINK:
- TV Shows (incl. Web series) > The Cape (2011)

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 15 Mar 2015, 00:22 | Message # 344
Happy Birthday Ryan Cartwright, born on March 14, 1981 in Erdington, Birmingham, England.

Ryan, who played Gary Bell in Syfy's superhero drama Alphas, is also the voice of Jeff 1000 in Wired's web series of the same name.

Production still from episode 2.06 1x01 - Meet Jeff 10 feet Tall Robot & Hollywood Actor Screen Captures

GALLERY LINKS:
- TV Shows (incl. Web series) > Alphas (2011 - 2012) > Season 2 > Production Stills
- TV Shows (incl. Web series) > Jeff 1000 (2014)

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 15 Mar 2015, 16:47 | Message # 345
Karen Gillan attends the premiere of Disney's 'Cinderella' at the El Capitan Theatre on March 1, 2015 in Hollywood, California.

Karen Gillan attends the premiere of Disney's 'Cinderella' Karen Gillan attends the premiere of Disney's 'Cinderella'

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: