[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 22 of 34«1220212223243334»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 14 Feb 2015, 11:50 | Message # 316
Group: Administrators
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Premiere - London

Hayley Atwell Attends The 'Scott Pilgrim Vs The World' European Film Premiere At The Empire Cinema, Leicester Square On August 18, 2010 In London.

Hayley Atwell Attends The 'Scott Pilgrim Vs The World' European Film PremiereHayley Atwell Attends The 'Scott Pilgrim Vs The World' European Film PremiereHayley Atwell Attends The 'Scott Pilgrim Vs The World' European Film Premiere
Hayley Atwell Attends The 'Scott Pilgrim Vs The World' European Film PremiereHayley Atwell Attends The 'Scott Pilgrim Vs The World' European Film PremiereHayley Atwell Attends The 'Scott Pilgrim Vs The World' European Film Premiere

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Feb 2015, 09:01 | Message # 317
If you're watching "12 Monkeys", you've certainly noticed Romina D'Ugo, who plays Max, "a survivor in the truest sense who grew up in the post-apocalypse and never knew the time before the plague."

Romina D'Ugo attends the Italian Contemporary Film Festival - Opening Gala at Ritz Carlton on June 12, 2014 in Toronto, Canada. (Photo by Isaiah Trickey/FilmMagic)

12 monkey's Romina D'Ugo12 monkey's Romina D'Ugo12 monkey's Romina D'Ugo

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Feb 2015, 09:34 | Message # 318
I want to give a shout-out to TV writer Natalie Chaidez for bringing us so many memorable TV moments on Heroes, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles or as a showrunner for Syfy's 12 Monkeys.

Natalie Chaidez attends 12 Monkeys press room at 2014 New York Comic Con - Day 3 at Jacob Javitz Center on October 11, 2014 in New York City (Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images).

Natalie Chaidez attends 12 Monkeys press room at 2014 New York Comic ConNatalie Chaidez attends 12 Monkeys press room at 2014 New York Comic ConNatalie Chaidez attends 12 Monkeys press room at 2014 New York Comic Con

Chaidez revealed in a video interview a surprising connection between Heroes and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, involving Summer Glau.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Feb 2015, 10:18 | Message # 319
Emily Hampshire at the press conference of the TV series 12 Monkeys at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, January 14th, 2015

Emily Hampshire at the press conference of the TV series 12 MonkeysEmily Hampshire at the press conference of the TV series 12 MonkeysEmily Hampshire at the press conference of the TV series 12 Monkeys
Emily Hampshire at the press conference of the TV series 12 MonkeysEmily Hampshire at the press conference of the TV series 12 Monkeys

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Feb 2015, 16:30 | Message # 320
Leven Rambin - star of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - at the Fox All-Star Party at Santa Monica Pier. July 14, 2008 Los Angeles,

Leven Rambin - star of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - at the Fox All-Star PartyLeven Rambin - star of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - at the Fox All-Star PartyLeven Rambin - star of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - at the Fox All-Star Party

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 18 Feb 2015, 10:27 | Message # 321
Thomas Dekker was accompagnied by actress and choreographer Sydney Freggiaro at the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles premiere in Los Angeles on January 09, 2008.

Thomas Dekker and guest Sydney Freggiaro at the premiere of FOX's Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesThomas Dekker and guest Sydney Freggiaro at the premiere of FOX's Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

The two of them attended a few months later Hollywood Life Magazine's 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards on April 27, 2008.

Thomas Dekker and guest Sydney Freggiaro at Hollywood Life Magazine's 10th Annual Young Hollywood AwardsThomas Dekker and guest Sydney Freggiaro at Hollywood Life Magazine's 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards

Of course Summer Glau was there each time.

GALLERY LINKS:
- Public Events > Events in 2008 > Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles premiere in Los Angeles - January 09, 2008
- Public Events > Events in 2008 > Hollywood Life magazine 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards - Los Angeles April 27, 2008

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 18 Feb 2015, 11:48 | Message # 322
Thomas Dekker and Lena Headey pose during the FOX All-Star Party at the Pier held at Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier on July 14, 2008 in Santa Monica, California.
(Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images for Fox)

Thomas Dekker and Lena Headey pose during the FOX All-Star Party at the PierThomas Dekker and Lena Headey pose during the FOX All-Star Party at the Pier

Head over to the gallery to see the photos of Summer Glau at the event.

GALLERY LINK:
- Public Events > Events in 2008 > FOX All-Star Party At The Pier, Santa Monica - July 14, 2008

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 19 Feb 2015, 10:37 | Message # 323
'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Press Line - Comic-Con International 2013

Jason Clarke and Keri Russell attend the 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' press line at Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel on July 20, 2013 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)

Keri Russell attends the 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' press line at Comic ConKeri Russell attends the 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' press line at Comic ConJason Clarke and Keri Russell attend the 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' press line at Comic ConKeri Russell attends the 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' press line at Comic Con

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 23 Feb 2015, 09:21 | Message # 324
Fading Out - Portraits At The 65th Berlinale International Film Festival

Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams during the Shooting Stars 2015 Portrait Session at the 65th Berlinale International Film Festival at Ritz Carlton on February 8, 2015 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images for European Shooting Stars 2015)

Maisie Williams during the Shooting Stars 2015 Portrait Session at the 65th Berlinale International Film Festival at Ritz Carlton on February 8, 2015 in Berlin, Germany. Maisie Williams during the Shooting Stars 2015 Portrait Session at the 65th Berlinale International Film Festival at Ritz Carlton on February 8, 2015 in Berlin, Germany. Maisie Williams during the Shooting Stars 2015 Portrait Session at the 65th Berlinale International Film Festival at Ritz Carlton on February 8, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 24 Feb 2015, 11:02 | Message # 325
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban pose on the red carpet for the 87th Oscars on February 22, 2015 in Hollywood, California.

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban pose on the red carpet for the 87th OscarsNicole Kidman and Keith Urban pose on the red carpet for the 87th OscarsNicole Kidman and Keith Urban pose on the red carpet for the 87th Oscars

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 28 Feb 2015, 01:06 | Message # 326
Leonard Nimoy, best known for playing the character Spock in the Star Trek television shows and films, died at 83.

Our condolences to his family, friends and fans, and we will treasure the art he left behind. Thank you, Leonard Nimoy. Live Long and Prosper.

Publicity still of William Shatner & Leonard Nimoy in Star Trek (1966)Promo shot of Leonard Nimoy in Star Trek (2009)Promo shot of Zachary Quinto & Leonard Nimoy in Star Trek (2009)Publicity still of William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, George Takei, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, Nichelle Nichols & Walter Koenig in STAR TREK: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY (1991)
Publicity still of Leonard Nimoy in STAR TREK: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY (1991)Promo shot of Leonard Nimoy in Star Trek (2009)Promo shot of William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy & DeForest Kelley in STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE (1979)

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 03 Mar 2015, 10:17 | Message # 327
2014 amfAR LA Inspiration Gala

Tricia Helfer arrives at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration Gala at Milk Studios on October 29, 2014 in Hollywood, California

Tricia Helfer arrives at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration GalaTricia Helfer arrives at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration GalaTricia Helfer arrives at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration GalaTricia Helfer arrives at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration Gala

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 03 Mar 2015, 12:19 | Message # 328
Tricia Helfer attends the Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood Alfa Romeo Ride and Drive luncheon in support of Best Friends Animal Society at The Polsky Residence on February 20, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images for Vanity Fair)

Tricia Helfer attends the Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood Alfa Romeo Ride and Drive luncheonTricia Helfer attends the Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood Alfa Romeo Ride and Drive luncheonTricia Helfer attends the Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood Alfa Romeo Ride and Drive luncheon

robboDate: Wednesday, 04 Mar 2015, 04:09 | Message # 329
Group: Friends
# 328 Tricia Helfer the "Total Package" elegant and gorgeous with that attractive flair of class and sophistication.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 04 Mar 2015, 11:40 | Message # 330
Photographers Portrayed In Cinema: James Stewart looks through his camera in a scene from Hitchcock's masterpiece 'Rear Window', 1954.
(Photo by Paramount/Getty Images)

James Stewart In 'Rear Window'

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Page 22 of 34«1220212223243334»
Search: