menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 07 Feb 2015, 14:27 | Message # 301
Group: Administrators
Jada Pinkett Smith is a bat girl!

Jada Pinkett Smith attends 'Gotham' Zip Line during Comic-Con International on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California

Jada Pinkett Smith attends 'Gotham' Zip Line during Comic-Con InternationalJada Pinkett Smith attends 'Gotham' Zip Line during Comic-Con InternationalJada Pinkett Smith attends 'Gotham' Zip Line during Comic-Con International

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Sunday, 08 Feb 2015, 03:37 | Message # 302
Group: Friends
# 301  Jada Pinkett Smith always comes across to me as a very 'scary women' 
But I think I will take that bat! Sorry back!  She looks absolutely stunning love her to bits.  wink

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 08 Feb 2015, 08:46 | Message # 303
Ref #302

Kevin told me recently that Jada Pinkett Smith is married to...Will Smith?

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party on March 2, 2014 in West Hollywood, California. AFP PHOTO/ADRIAN SANCHEZ-GONZALEZ (Photo credit should read ADRIAN SANCHEZ-GONZALEZ/AFP/Getty Images)

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar PartyWill Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 09 Feb 2015, 11:11 | Message # 304
Molly Quinn attends The Paley Center for Media's presentation 'The Wait Is Over! 'Castle' Is Back' at The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills on September 30, 2013.

Molly Quinn attends The Paley Center for Media's presentation 'The Wait Is Over! 'Castle' Is Back' Molly Quinn attends The Paley Center for Media's presentation 'The Wait Is Over! 'Castle' Is Back'

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 09 Feb 2015, 11:19 | Message # 305
57th GRAMMY Awards - Arrivals

Katharine McPhee attends The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards at the STAPLES Center on February 8, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)

Katharine McPhee attends The 57th Annual GRAMMY AwardsKatharine McPhee attends The 57th Annual GRAMMY AwardsKatharine McPhee attends The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards

Nice dress, horrible haircut!

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 09 Feb 2015, 11:56 | Message # 306
EE British Academy Film Awards 2015 - After Party Red Carpet Arrivals

Hayley Atwell attends the after party for the EE British Academy Film Awards at The Grosvenor House Hotel on February 8, 2015 in London, England. (Photo by Tim P. Whitby/Getty Images)

Hayley Atwell attends the after party for the EE British Academy Film AwardsHayley Atwell attends the after party for the EE British Academy Film AwardsHayley Atwell attends the after party for the EE British Academy Film Awards

The Captain America: The First Avenger and Marvel's Agent Carter star looked stunning in a figure-hugging dress which made the most of her curves.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 09 Feb 2015, 15:46 | Message # 307
Happy Birthday Mackenzie Brooke Smith, born on February 6, 2001 in Florida and who played Savannah Weaver in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

She is playing young Nicole Kidman in the upcoming feature "The Family Fang".

Check out these theatrical headshots of Mackenzie Brooke Smith, photographed on November 2014 by Violeta Meyners.

portraits of Mackenzie Brooke Smithportraits of Mackenzie Brooke Smithportraits of Mackenzie Brooke Smithportraits of Mackenzie Brooke Smith

robboDate: Tuesday, 10 Feb 2015, 01:43 | Message # 308
Group: Friends
# 306  Omg! Hayley am i dreaming she looks like a 'goddess' very nice indeed.  rolleyes

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 10 Feb 2015, 10:44 | Message # 309
Emily Kinney and Norman Reedus at the 'The Walking Dead' 4th Season Premiere held at the AMC Universal Citywalk Stadium 19 Theatre in Universal City, California on October 03, 2013

Emily Kinney and Norman Reedus at the 'The Walking Dead' 4th Season PremiereEmily Kinney and Norman Reedus at the 'The Walking Dead' 4th Season PremiereEmily Kinney and Norman Reedus at the 'The Walking Dead' 4th Season PremiereEmily Kinney and Norman Reedus at the 'The Walking Dead' 4th Season Premiere

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 10 Feb 2015, 10:53 | Message # 310
Peter Facinelli and Jaimie Alexander attend HBO's 'The Normal Heart' Premiere at The Writers Guild Theatre on May 19, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.

Peter Facinelli and Jaimie Alexander attend HBO's 'The Normal Heart' PremierePeter Facinelli and Jaimie Alexander attend HBO's 'The Normal Heart' PremierePeter Facinelli and Jaimie Alexander attend HBO's 'The Normal Heart' Premiere

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2015, 10:51 | Message # 311
MTV World Stage Monterrey, Mexico 2012 - Show

Shirley Manson of Garbage performs onstage at the MTV World Stage Monterrey Mexico 2012 at Arena Monterrey on September 12, 2012 in Monterrey, Mexico. (Photo by Victor Chavez/Getty Images)

Shirley Manson of Garbage performs onstage at the MTV World Stage Monterrey Mexico 2012Shirley Manson of Garbage performs onstage at the MTV World Stage Monterrey Mexico 2012Shirley Manson of Garbage performs onstage at the MTV World Stage Monterrey Mexico 2012

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 12 Feb 2015, 11:39 | Message # 312
Backstrom star Genevieve Angelson attends the opening night of 'Into the Woods' at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on December 3, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.

Backstrom star Genevieve Angelson attends the opening night of 'Into the Woods' at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing ArtsBackstrom star Genevieve Angelson attends the opening night of 'Into the Woods' at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 12 Feb 2015, 12:05 | Message # 313
Game of Thrones star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau arrives to the international film festival from San Sebastian. Spain. 2014/09/20

Game of Thrones star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau arrives to the international film festival from San Sebastian. SpainGame of Thrones star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau arrives to the international film festival from San Sebastian. SpainGame of Thrones star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau arrives to the international film festival from San Sebastian. Spain

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 13 Feb 2015, 11:38 | Message # 314
'Spectre' Photocall In Soelden

Dave Bautista, Daniel Craig and Lea Seydoux pose at the photo call for the 24th Bond film 'Spectre' on January 7, 2015 in Soelden, Austria. (Photo by Jan Hetfleisch/Getty Images)

Dave Bautista, Daniel Craig and Lea Seydoux pose at the photo call for the 24th Bond film 'Spectre'Dave Bautista, Daniel Craig and Lea Seydoux pose at the photo call for the 24th Bond film 'Spectre'Dave Bautista, Daniel Craig and Lea Seydoux pose at the photo call for the 24th Bond film 'Spectre'Dave Bautista, Daniel Craig and Lea Seydoux pose at the photo call for the 24th Bond film 'Spectre'

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 13 Feb 2015, 11:54 | Message # 315
EE British Academy Film Awards 2015 - Red Carpet Arrivals

Lea Seydoux attends the EE British Academy Film Awards at The Royal Opera House on February 8, 2015 in London, England.

Lea Seydoux attends the EE British Academy Film AwardsLea Seydoux attends the EE British Academy Film AwardsLea Seydoux attends the EE British Academy Film AwardsLea Seydoux attends the EE British Academy Film Awards

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: