[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 20 of 34«1218192021223334»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 08 Jan 2015, 16:13 | Message # 286
Group: Administrators
Actors Bailee Madison, Hailee Steinfeld, and singer Taylor Swift attend the premiere of Relativity Media's "Romeo And Juliet" after party at Soho House on September 24, 2013 in Hollywood, California.

Actors Bailee Madison, Hailee Steinfeld, and singer Taylor Swift attend the premiere of Romeo And JulietActors Bailee Madison, Hailee Steinfeld, and singer Taylor Swift attend the premiere of Romeo And Juliet

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 09 Jan 2015, 09:21 | Message # 287
The 41st Annual People's Choice Awards - Arrivals

CBS hit show Scorpion's star Katharine McPhee attends The 41st Annual People's Choice Awards at Nokia Theatre LA Live on January 7, 2015 in Los Angeles, California, wearing a dress was designed by Balmain Paris.

Katharine McPhee attends The 41st Annual People's Choice AwardsKatharine McPhee attends The 41st Annual People's Choice AwardsKatharine McPhee attends The 41st Annual People's Choice AwardsKatharine McPhee attends The 41st Annual People's Choice Awards

Outlander stars Caitriona Balfe (L) and Sam Heughan attend The 41st Annual People's Choice Awards at Nokia Theatre LA Live on January 7, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for The People's Choice Awards)
Love the look on Caitriona Balfe's face when Sam Heughan kissed her.

Caitriona Balfe (L) and Sam Heughan attend The 41st Annual People's Choice AwardsCaitriona Balfe (L) and Sam Heughan attend The 41st Annual People's Choice AwardsCaitriona Balfe (L) and Sam Heughan attend The 41st Annual People's Choice Awards

Caitriona Balfe (L) and Sam Heughan attend The 41st Annual People's Choice AwardsCaitriona Balfe (L) and Sam Heughan attend The 41st Annual People's Choice AwardsCaitriona Balfe (L) and Sam Heughan attend The 41st Annual People's Choice Awards

"Outlander" picked up the award for Favorite Cable Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV show at the PCAs. Currently, the popular series is on a break, but it will return with the second half of Season 1 this April on Starz.

robboDate: Saturday, 10 Jan 2015, 02:40 | Message # 288
Group: Friends
# 287  I wonder is that the look of love!  A look your smile can't disguise Caitriona or should I say Sam.
They look great together as a couple on and off-screen. 
Really missing "Outlander" looking forward to the show coming back in the Spring. 
Great work from the writers and producers and also the cast from "Outlander" in picking up an award. 
Wonderful series absolutely love it.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 13 Jan 2015, 12:58 | Message # 289
72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 11, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.

Katherine Heigl - 72nd Annual Golden Globe AwardsRosamund Pike - 72nd Annual Golden Globe AwardsHelen Mirren - 72nd Annual Golden Globe AwardsAmy Adams - 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards

Jessica Chastain - 72nd Annual Golden Globe AwardsKeira Knightley - 72nd Annual Golden Globe AwardsSalma Hayek - 72nd Annual Golden Globe AwardsGeorge Clooney (L) and Amal Clooney - 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards

robboDate: Wednesday, 14 Jan 2015, 02:47 | Message # 290
# 289  The red carpet certainly brings out the screen beauties. Especially Helen Mirren she looks amazing for her age sorry Helen! 
They all do look great at these type of events.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 14 Jan 2015, 12:01 | Message # 291
I wanted to put a spotlight on two young actresses, TSCC's and Hallmark's Bailee Madison and The Fosters's Madisen Beaty.

Bailee Madison (brunette with blue t-shirt at the center), Madisen Beaty (read head with floral dress on the left) and fellow The Fosters’s actors Ava Allen, Max Ehrich, and Veronica Dunne volunteered at Alex’s Lemonade Stand at Kids Helping Kids Benefit Concert and Fair at Agoura High School on April 19, 2014 in Agoura Hills, California.

Madisen Beaty and Bailee Madison - Kids Helping Kids Benefit Concert and FairMadisen Beaty and Bailee Madison - Kids Helping Kids Benefit Concert and Fair
Madisen Beaty and Bailee Madison - Kids Helping Kids Benefit Concert and FairMadisen Beaty and Bailee Madison - Kids Helping Kids Benefit Concert and FairMadisen Beaty and Bailee Madison - Kids Helping Kids Benefit Concert and Fair

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 20 Jan 2015, 09:50 | Message # 292
2015 Winter TCA Tour - 'Backstrom' panel

Actors Thomas Dekker, Page Kennedy, Kristoffer Polaha, Genevieve Angelson, Dennis Haysbert, actor/producer Rainn Wilson, creator/executive producer Hart Hanson and executive producer Kevin Hooks speak onstage during the 'Backstrom' panel discussion at the FOX portion of the 2015 Winter TCA Tour at the Langham Hotel on January 17, 2015 in Pasadena, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)

Thomas Dekker at 2015 Winter TCA Tour - 'Backstrom' panel <br /> Genevieve Angelson at 2015 Winter TCA Tour - 'Backstrom' panel <br /> 2015 Winter TCA Tour - 'Backstrom' panel <br /> 2015 Winter TCA Tour - 'Backstrom' panel <br />

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 20 Jan 2015, 11:49 | Message # 293
'The 100' stars at Comic-Con International 2014

In these handout photos provided by Warner Bros, Marie Avgeropoulos, Eliza Taylor, Ricky Whittle, Lindsey Morgan, and Isaiah Washington of 'The 100' attend Comic-Con International 2014 on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Smallz+Raskind/Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. via Getty Images)

'The 100' stars at Comic-Con International 2014'The 100' stars at Comic-Con International 2014'The 100' stars at Comic-Con International 2014
'The 100' stars at Comic-Con International 2014'The 100' stars at Comic-Con International 2014'The 100' stars at Comic-Con International 2014

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 26 Jan 2015, 11:14 | Message # 294
Walk For Lupus Now.

Director/writer Joss Whedon, actress/writer/producer Maurissa (Mo) Tancharoen Whedon, actresses Felicia Day, Busy Phillips, Kay Panabaker and director Kevin Tancharoen attend Walk For Lupus Now at Exposition Park on September 24, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Mark Sullivan/WireImage)

Director/writer Joss Whedon, actress/writer/producer Maurissa (Mo) Tancharoen Whedon, actress Felicia Day at Walk For Lupus NowBusy Phillips at Walk For Lupus NowKay Panabaker and director Kevin Tancharoen at Walk For Lupus Now

Busy Phillips played the Connor's pregnant neighbour Kacy Corbin in TSCC.

Busy Phillips played the Connor's pregnant neighbour Kacy Corbin in TSCC. <br />

Gallery link:
- TV Shows (incl. Web series) > Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008 - 2009) > Season 2 > 2x02 Automatic for the People 1080p HD

Kevin Tancharoen directed the second half of Crackle's thriller Sequestered.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 27 Jan 2015, 12:56 | Message # 295
Outlander star's Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe at the InStyle & Warner Bros. Golden Globes Party 2015

Outlander star's Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe at the InStyle & Warner Bros. Golden Globes Party 2015Outlander star's Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe at the InStyle & Warner Bros. Golden Globes Party 2015Outlander star's Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe at the InStyle & Warner Bros. Golden Globes Party 2015Outlander star's Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe at the InStyle & Warner Bros. Golden Globes Party 2015

robboDate: Wednesday, 28 Jan 2015, 01:21 | Message # 296
Quote chrisdvanne ()
'The 100' stars at Comic-Con International 2014

In these handout photos provided by Warner Bros, Marie Avgeropoulos, Eliza Taylor, Ricky Whittle, Lindsey Morgan, and Isaiah Washington of 'The 100' attend Comic-Con International 2014 on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Smallz+Raskind/Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. via Getty Images)

Smoking hot! The cast are looking good, surprisingly! Which I thought I would never say I quite like the show. I'm turning into a CW Geek!  surprised

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 31 Jan 2015, 09:50 | Message # 297
Battlestar Galactica and Alphas's Kandyse McClure at the Friend Movement Campaign Benefit Concert held at El Rey Theater in Los Angeles, California on July 1st, 2013.

Kandyse McClure at the Friend Movement Campaign Benefit ConcertKandyse McClure at the Friend Movement Campaign Benefit Concert

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 02 Feb 2015, 19:07 | Message # 298
Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show.

Recording artist Katy Perry performs onstage during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show at University of Phoenix Stadium on February 1, 2015 in Glendale, Arizona.

Katy Perry during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime ShowKaty Perry during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime ShowKaty Perry during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime ShowKaty Perry during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show

Katy Perry during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime ShowKaty Perry during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime ShowKaty Perry during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime ShowKaty Perry during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show
Katy Perry during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime ShowKaty Perry during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show

You can also find me on
Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 03 Feb 2015, 16:10 | Message # 299
For your viewing pleasure, find below pictures of Katy Perry's dancing sharks, including the now famous left shark.

Katy Perry's dancing sharksKaty Perry's dancing sharks
Katy Perry's dancing sharksKaty Perry's dancing sharks

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 04 Feb 2015, 14:00 | Message # 300
2014 MuchMusic Video Awards - Press Room

Laura Vandervoort poses in the press room at the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards at MuchMusic HQ on June 15, 2014 in Toronto, Canada. (Photo by Sonia Recchia/Getty Images)

Laura Vandervoort at the 2014 MuchMusic Video AwardsLaura Vandervoort at the 2014 MuchMusic Video AwardsLaura Vandervoort at the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Page 20 of 34«1218192021223334»
Search: