menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 22 Sep 2014, 16:26 | Message # 256
Group: Administrators
Second batch of HQ Batman pictures (Click here for the first batch)

batmobileAdam West, shown in costume on January 23, 1966, stars as the Caped Crusader battling the forces of evil on the new Taking on the most challenging assignment of his crime-fighting career, the Caped Crusader, Batman played by Adam West, clashes head on with United Underworld in its attempt to take over the world, Aug. 1, 1966. The scene is part of the new film batmobile

Adam West, who plays Batman in the TV series, in civilian dress.Adam West, who plays Batman in the TV series.Stafford Repp, Chief of Police; Adam West as Batman; Neil Hamilton as Commissioner and Burt Ward as Robin in a scene from episode in the TV series. .Adam West at Batman and Bert Ward as Robin stand near the Batmobile during filming on an episode from the television series.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Tuesday, 23 Sep 2014, 04:21 | Message # 257
Group: Friends
#  256 "Holy Rusted Metal, Chris!"  these pictures are absolutely awesome I must have missed the first batch. I remember as a kid I use to have the Batmobile car.
I use to love the Batcave sliding down the Batpole. the red Batphone, the sliding bookcase, not to mention all the villains from the series. 
All the great fighting when the words appeared in the background KAPOW! 
In addition to the fantastic sets and costumes was the first Introduction of the Batmobile, Batcycle, Batboat, and the Batcopter. 
Batgirl was really hot played by (Yvonne Craig). 
Thanks Chris excellent collection. great memories.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 23 Sep 2014, 16:25 | Message # 258
# 256/257 Where's the butler? (Played by Alan Napier)

Alan Napier (Alfred) in the ABC Television series 'Batman.' Batman TV show cast members: Alan Napier, Adam West, Burt Ward, Stafford Repp

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 27 Sep 2014, 14:38 | Message # 259
Alessandra Torresani and Amy Acker attend BuzzFeed's Comic-Con bash presented by CW Seed at San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter on July 19, 2013 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Mark Davis/Getty Images)

Alessandra Torresani and Amy Acker attend BuzzFeed's Comic-Con bash presented by CW Seed at San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter on July 19, 2013 in San Diego, California. Photo by Mark Davis/Getty ImagesAmy Acker attends BuzzFeed's Comic-Con bash presented by CW Seed at San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter on July 19, 2013 in San Diego, California. Photo by Mark Davis/Getty ImagesAmy Acker attends BuzzFeed's Comic-Con bash presented by CW Seed at San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter on July 19, 2013 in San Diego, California. Photo by Mark Davis/Getty ImagesAlessandra Torresani and Amy Acker attend BuzzFeed's Comic-Con bash presented by CW Seed at San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter on July 19, 2013 in San Diego, California. Photo by Mark Davis/Getty Images

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 29 Sep 2014, 17:20 | Message # 260
#259 Of course TSCC fans will recognise the blonde lady Alessandra Torresani. I hope I won't need to remind you all?
Interestingly, did anyone notice her at the back of the classroom looking glum? (I can't be more precise than that because it will give the game away).

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 03 Oct 2014, 06:59 | Message # 261
Fox has said that Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick, Jr. will return as judges on 'American Idol' and Ryan Seacrest will host the hit singing competition reality TV show’s 14th season.

'American Idol' judges Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban along with host Ryan Seacrest doing a photo shoot at Milk Studios in Los Angeles, California on October 2, 2014.

'American Idol' judges Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban along with host Ryan Seacrest doing a photo shoot at Milk Studios in Los Angeles, California on October 2, 2014. 'American Idol' judges Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban along with host Ryan Seacrest doing a photo shoot at Milk Studios in Los Angeles, California on October 2, 2014. 'American Idol' judges Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban along with host Ryan Seacrest doing a photo shoot at Milk Studios in Los Angeles, California on October 2, 2014. 'American Idol' judges Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban along with host Ryan Seacrest doing a photo shoot at Milk Studios in Los Angeles, California on October 2, 2014.

As an aside, Summer Glau starred in Keith Urban's "Long Hot Summer" music video!

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 03 Oct 2014, 16:31 | Message # 262
# 261 That's great news but I was annoyed to find that American Idol was not aired on UK TV screens last year.
I wonder if they will air it over here this year?

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 09 Oct 2014, 11:36 | Message # 263
The Firefly and Mad Men star usually looks like this on the red carpet.

Christina Hendricks arrives to the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theater on August 25, 2014.Christina Hendricks arrives to the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theater on August 25, 2014.

But the 39-year-old surprised everyone by wearing on her head this bold gold silky turban to the Club Tacori Launch of Their Gentlemen's Jewelry Collection at HYDE Sunset: Kitchen + Cocktails on October 7, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.

Christina Hendricks arrives for the Club Tacori Launch of Their Gentlemen's Jewelry Collection at HYDE Sunset: Kitchen + Cocktails on October 7, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.Christina Hendricks arrives for the Club Tacori Launch of Their Gentlemen's Jewelry Collection at HYDE Sunset: Kitchen + Cocktails on October 7, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.Christina Hendricks arrives for the Club Tacori Launch of Their Gentlemen's Jewelry Collection at HYDE Sunset: Kitchen + Cocktails on October 7, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.Christina Hendricks arrives for the Club Tacori Launch of Their Gentlemen's Jewelry Collection at HYDE Sunset: Kitchen + Cocktails on October 7, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 09 Oct 2014, 13:12 | Message # 264
# 263 She's has an awesome look about her.

and this (I have to say, she does a great meoww;

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 18 Oct 2014, 15:58 | Message # 265
Happy Birthday Bailee Madison, 15, born on October 15, 1999 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.

Bailee Madison attends a screening of ABC's 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 at the El Capitan Theatre on September 21, 2014 in Hollywood, California.

Bailee Madison attends a screening of ABC's 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 at the El Capitan Theatre on September 21, 2014 in Hollywood, California.Bailee Madison attends a screening of ABC's 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 at the El Capitan Theatre on September 21, 2014 in Hollywood, California.Bailee Madison attends a screening of ABC's 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 at the El Capitan Theatre on September 21, 2014 in Hollywood, California.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 27 Oct 2014, 23:22 | Message # 266
Since I'm currently updating the The Cape albums in the photo gallery, I thought I'd show you actors/actresses who have also donned a cape.
Mouse over the photo to read a description.

BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25TH CENTURY -- 'Awakening: Part 1' Episode 1 -- Aired 09/13/1979 -- Pictured: Pamela Hensley as Princess ArdalaActor/Comedian/Writer Carl Reiner in January, 1960Esther Williams at Cypress GardensTHE DEAN MARTIN SHOW -- Episode 814 -- Pictured: (l-r) Actor/comedians Ernest Borgnine, Dom DeLuise, circa 1973
Elvis Presley during a live performance at Honolulu International Center in Honolulu, Hawaii on January 14, 1973 for his NBC specialTHE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL -- Season 1 -- Pictured: (l-r) Host Wolfman Jack, actress Penny LaneDIFF'RENT STROKES -- 'Willis' Privacy' Episode 17 -- Pictured: Gary Coleman as Arnold JacksonSATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- Episode 7 -- Aired 11/23/1991 -- Pictured: (l-r) Dana Carvey as robber, Macauley Culkin as Young Superboy, Phil Hartman as Lex Luther, Chris Farley as robber during 'Young Superboy' skit
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- Episode 2 -- Aired 10/02/1993 -- Pictured: Adam Sandler as Opera Man during 'Opera Man's Lottery Ticket' skitFRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR, THE -- 'Hex and the Single Guy' Episode 7 -- Pictured: Will Smith as William 'Will' SmitFRIENDS -- 'The One with the Halloween Party' -- Epsiode 6 -- Aired 11/1/2001 -- Pictured: (l-r) David Schwimmer as Dr. Ross Geller as 'Spudnik', Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Green as 'Rachel', Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffay as 'Supergirl'Al Roker as Superman appears on NBC News' 'Today' show

robboDate: Tuesday, 28 Oct 2014, 04:20 | Message # 267
# 265  The little girl that once wept in her dramatic part in TSCC, and now you can see she is all smiles on the red carpet. she was also great in Once Upon A Time.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 28 Oct 2014, 06:21 | Message # 268
Quote robbo ()
# 265  The little girl that once wept in her dramatic part in TSCC, and now you can see she is all smiles on the red carpet. she was also great in Once Upon A Time.

I just realised I could totally have included the photos of a caped-Bailee Madison in Message # 266.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 04 Nov 2014, 21:41 | Message # 269
Gina Torres commands everyone's attention as she closes the show for Huntress with two wolfhounds at World Mastercard Fashion Week at David Pecaut Square on October 24, 2014 in Toronto, Canada.

Gina Torres walks the runway with two wolfhounds and wearing Huntress spring 2015 collection during World MasterCard Fashion Week Spring 2015 at David Pecaut Square on October 24, 2014 in Toronto, CanadaGina Torres walks the runway with two wolfhounds and wearing Huntress spring 2015 collection during World MasterCard Fashion Week Spring 2015 at David Pecaut Square on October 24, 2014 in Toronto, CanadaGina Torres walks the runway with two wolfhounds and wearing Huntress spring 2015 collection during World MasterCard Fashion Week Spring 2015 at David Pecaut Square on October 24, 2014 in Toronto, Canada

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014, 11:19 | Message # 270
Bailee Madison (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) and Rachel Boston (Witches of East End) attend the TV Guide Magazine's Hot List Party at Emerson Theatre on November 4, 2013 in Hollywood, California

Bailee Madison (L) and Rachel Boston attend the TV Guide Magazine's Hot List Party at Emerson Theatre on November 4, 2013 in Hollywood, CaliforniaBailee Madison (L) and Rachel Boston attend the TV Guide Magazine's Hot List Party at Emerson Theatre on November 4, 2013 in Hollywood, CaliforniaBailee Madison (L) and Rachel Boston attend the TV Guide Magazine's Hot List Party at Emerson Theatre on November 4, 2013 in Hollywood, CaliforniaBailee Madison (L) and Rachel Boston attend the TV Guide Magazine's Hot List Party at Emerson Theatre on November 4, 2013 in Hollywood, CaliforniaBailee Madison (L) and Rachel Boston attend the TV Guide Magazine's Hot List Party at Emerson Theatre on November 4, 2013 in Hollywood, California

For the record, Summer Glau and her fiance also attented the TV Guide Magazine's Hot List Party.

Summer Glau and her fiance also at the TV Guide Magazine's Hot List Party, Hollywood - November 4, 2013

Gallery link:
- Public Events > Events in 2013 > TV Guide Magazine Hot List Party, Hollywood - November 4, 2013

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: