menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanne_ Post # 241 | Wednesday, 16 Jul 2014 - 12:49
Group: Administrators
Nathan Fillion and Dina Meyer in Castle s02ep16 "The Mistress Always Spanks Twice"

CASTLE - "The Mistress Always Spanks Twice" - When a half-naked woman is found covered in caramel sauce and hanging by bondage cuffs in a public park, Castle and Beckett's investigation takes them into New York's underground world of sexual domination. Naturally the case serves as sexy fodder for their already charged relationship banter, on "Castle," MONDAY, MARCH 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC. (ABC/ADAM TAYLOR)
NATHAN FILLION, DINA MEYER

Nathan Fillion and Dina Meyer in CastleDina Meyer in Castle The Mistress Always Spanks Twice

Dina Meyer is starring in Crackle's new legal drama "Sequestered" alongside Summer Glau. Premiere on August 5th.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 242 | Friday, 15 Aug 2014 - 18:22
The cast of Sequestered attended Crackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of "Sequestered" and "Cleaners" season 2 at 1 OAK on August 14, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.
Summer Glau could not attend due to prior commitments (she's is currently in Hungary).

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the Sequestered actors on the red carpet and at the after party.

Crackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of SequesteredCrackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of SequesteredCrackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of SequesteredCrackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of SequesteredCrackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of Sequestered

Crackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of SequesteredCrackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of SequesteredCrackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of SequesteredCrackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of SequesteredCrackle's Summer Premieres Event celebrating the launch Of Sequestered

KevinInEngland Post # 243 | Saturday, 16 Aug 2014 - 10:35
Group: Friends
# 242 There's some beautiful ladies in that film.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 244 | Tuesday, 19 Aug 2014 - 16:58
Glowing and showing: Pregnant Zoe Saldana took the plunge in a maternity LBD for a screening of Guardians of the Galaxy in Manhattan's Soho neighbourhood on July 29, 2014 and signed autographs.

Pregnant Zoe Saldana at a screening of Guardians of the Galaxy in ManhattanPregnant Zoe Saldana at a screening of Guardians of the Galaxy in Manhattan

chrisdvanne_ Post # 245 | Wednesday, 20 Aug 2014 - 16:35
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere on Aug. 3, 2014.

Megan Fox at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere Megan Fox at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere Amber Montana at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere Bella Thorne at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere Bella Thorne at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere

Jack Griffo at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere Jordana Brewster at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere Michael Bay at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere Pete Ploszek at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere

Ginny Gardner at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere Ginny Gardner at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere Will Arnett at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere Megan Fox and Alan Ritchson at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Los Angeles Premiere

chrisdvanne_ Post # 246 | Thursday, 21 Aug 2014 - 15:18
Thomas Dekker walking the red carpet with pretty girls

thomas dekkerthomas dekkerthomas dekkerthomas dekker

KevinInEngland Post # 247 | Thursday, 21 Aug 2014 - 18:47
(Jealous), yes they do seem to like being photoed with him

chrisdvanne_ Post # 248 | Monday, 25 Aug 2014 - 10:55
A legend falls but is never forgotten. RIP Richard Attenborough.

Sarah Teale , exhibition officer at the National Museums Scotland holds a cane used by Lord Richard Attenborough in the film Jurasic Park on view at the Amazing Amber exhibition on May 9, 2013 in Edinburgh, Scotland. The exhibition runs from 10May until the 8 September it contains 320 objects with over half having never previously been shown.

cane used by Lord Richard Attenborough in the film Jurasic Parkcane used by Lord Richard Attenborough in the film Jurasic Park

Singer Geri Halliwell and Lord Richard Attenborough during the Galaxy British Book Awards held at the Grosvenor House Hotel on April 9, 2008 in London, EnglandLord Richard Attenborough opens the new professional children?s theatre, The Unicorn Theatre, on London's South Bank on December 1, 2005 in London, EnglandDiana, Princess Of Wales Opens The Richard Attenborough Centre For Disability And The Arts At Leicester University.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 249 | Monday, 25 Aug 2014 - 22:37
"STAR WARS Identities" at Cité du Cinéma in Paris

STAR WARS Identities travelling exhibition is officially launching its European tour in Paris at La Cité du Cinéma, which will host the exhibition from February 15 to June 30, 2014.

For over thirty-five years, audiences around the world have followed the adventures of Luke and Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi heroes of a galaxy far, far away. And now, a new exciting exhibition comes to our own galaxy with STAR WARS Identities, a redefined modern exhibition experience in which we will rediscover the unforgettable characters of Star Wars in a whole new way.

Developed and produced by Montreal’s X3 Productions in collaboration with Lucasfilm Ltd., the exhibition makes use of an extensive archive collection from the Lucas Cultural Arts Museum to explore the sciences of identity through the characters of Star Wars. The stunning collection, a customized, interactive identity quest, and insightful scientific content will all work together in STAR WARS Identities to follow the dramatic journeys of Luke and Anakin Skywalker, cinema’s most famous father and son duo.

The vast and exclusive collection of some 200 objects from the Lucas Cultural Arts Museum features props, models, costumes, and artwork from the Star Wars films. This rich collection spans the entire Star Wars canon, drawing from the classic (1977-1983) and prequel (1999-2005) trilogies, as well as the animated feature The Clone Wars (2008) and the ongoing animated television series of the same name.

Fan favourites like Darth Vader, R2-D2, Chewbacca, Boba Fett, Yoda, the Millennium Falcon, and Anakin Skywalker’s full-sized Podracer - among many others - are sure to delight visitors of all generations.

Visitors will develop a better understanding of what makes the characters of Star Wars who they are, and at the same time explore their own identity with one question, at once simple and profound: What forces shape you?

'Star Wars Identities' exhibition'Star Wars Identities' exhibition'Star Wars Identities' exhibition'Star Wars Identities' exhibition

'Star Wars Identities' exhibition'Star Wars Identities' exhibition'Star Wars Identities' exhibition'Star Wars Identities' exhibition

'Star Wars Identities' exhibition'Star Wars Identities' exhibition<

You can also find me on
Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 250 | Tuesday, 26 Aug 2014 - 14:40
Emmy Awards 2014: In pictures
The biggest night for television has taken place in Los Angeles with the Primetime Emmy Awards, with a host of stars gathering for the glittering awards ceremony. Here are a few stars on the red carpet:

Emmy Awards 2014 red carpet photosEmmy Awards 2014 red carpet photosEmmy Awards 2014 red carpet photosEmmy Awards 2014 red carpet photosEmmy Awards 2014 red carpet photos

Emmy Awards 2014 red carpet photosEmmy Awards 2014 red carpet photosEmmy Awards 2014 red carpet photosEmmy Awards 2014 red carpet photosEmmy Awards 2014 red carpet photos

Holy Hayden! Hayden Panettiere, pregnant with her first child, revealed on the 2014 Emmy Awards red carpet Monday, Aug. 25, that she's having a girl!
The Nashville star, 25, dared to bare her cleavage and curves in a dreamy sequined gown by Lorena Sarbu, which accentuated her burgeoning baby bump.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 251 | Saturday, 30 Aug 2014 - 17:09
U.S actors Brad Pitt, arrives for a photocall for the film Fury wearing a ring on his ring finger, at the Tank museum, in Bovington, Dorset, southern England, Thursday, Aug. 28, 2014. Pitt married actress Angelina Jolie on Saturday in Chateau Miraval, France, says a spokesman for the couple. (Photo by Joel Ryan/Invision)

Brad Pitt, arrives for a photocall for the film Fury wearing a ring on his ring fingerBrad Pitt, arrives for a photocall for the film Fury wearing a ring on his ring fingerUS actors Brad Pitt poses by a jeep, during a photo call for the film, Fury, at the Tank museum, in Bovington, Dorset, southern England, Thursday, Aug. 28, 2014. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were married Saturday in Chateau Miraval, France, says a spokesman for the couple. (Photo by Joel Ryan/Invision

KevinInEngland Post # 252 | Sunday, 31 Aug 2014 - 18:53
# 249 I have to admit Star Wars is not my scene.

# 250 The guys look spiffing and the Gals look nice.

# 251 Oh, I went to Bovingon Tank Museum when I was a kid about 13 years old with my school. Lots of tanks parked outside as well as inside the big building. I see Brad is pictured next to one.
JFYI, that whole area is surrounded by land of natural beauty for wildlife, as it is an army firing range. (Or at least it was).

chrisdvanne_ Post # 253 | Thursday, 18 Sep 2014 - 09:24
How could I NOT have posted Batman stuff before?

A poster for the British release of Leslie H. Martinson's 1966 superhero comedy, 'Batman The Movie', starring (left to right) Cesar Romero, Frank Gorshin, Adam West, Burt Ward, Lee Meriwether and Burgess Meredith.The cover of Life magazine show American actor Adam West dressed in his Batman costume from the television show, accompanied by the headline 'Mad New World of Batman, Superman, and the Marquis de Sade,' March 11, 1966.Batman, poster, (aka : THE MOVIE), top: Adam West, center l-r: Burt Ward, Frank Gorshin, Lee Meriwether, bottom l-r: Burgess Meredith, Cesar Romero on Japanese poster art, 1966.Batman (aka Batman: The Movie), poster, US poster art, from left: Burgess Meredith, Adam West, Lee Meriwether, 1966.A poster for Leslie H. Martinson's 1966 adventure film 'Batman: The Movie' starring Adam West, Burt Ward, Lee Meriwether, Frank Gorshin, Cesar Romero, and Burgess Meredith.A poster for Leslie H. Martinson's 1966 adventure film 'Batman: The Movie' starring Adam West, Burt Ward, Lee Meriwether, Frank Gorshin, Cesar Romero, and Burgess Meredith.A poster for Leslie H. Martinson's 1966 adventure film 'Batman: The Movie' starring Adam West, Lee Meriwether, Cesar Romero, and Burgess Meredith.
 Adam West (left) and Burt Ward as Batman and Robin in the Batmobile in a still from the television series, 'Batman'..Actors Adam West and Burt Ward as Batman and Robin respectively, 'climbing' on horizontal scenery in a film studio whilst Sammy Davis Junior (1925-1990) leans out of a window to watch them.
Adam West (right) and Burt Ward as Batman and Robin riding the Bat Boat, from the television series Burt Ward, US actor, and Adam West, US actor, both in costume as the 'Dynamic Duo' riding in the Batmobile in a publicity still issued for the television series, 'Batman', USA, circa 1966. The television series featuring DC Comics characters, starred West as 'Batman', and Ward as 'Robin'.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 254 | Friday, 19 Sep 2014 - 15:52
Do you know which body part Continuum actress Rachel Nichols likes the most about herself...her back! At least judging by the number of bare back dresses she was wearing at various red carpet events over the years.

Rachel Nichols attends the LA premiere of 'Alex Cross' at the ArcLight Cinerama dome on Monday, Oct. 15, 2012 in Los Angeles. Photo by Joe KohenRachel Nichols attends the LA premiere of 'Alex Cross' at the ArcLight Cinerama dome on Monday, Oct. 15, 2012 in Los Angeles. Photo by Joe Kohen

Rachel Nichols arrives at the premiere of 'Conan the Barbarian' in Los Angeles, Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011.Rachel Nichols arrives at the premiere of 'Conan the Barbarian' in Los Angeles, Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011.Rachel Nichols arrives at the premiere of 'Conan the Barbarian' in Los Angeles, Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011.

Rachel Nichols - 13 July 2011 - Los Angeles, California - 2011 ESPY Awards held at Nokia Theater L.A. Live, Los AngelesRachel Nichols - 13 July 2011 - Los Angeles, California - 2011 ESPY Awards held at Nokia Theater L.A. Live, Los Angeles

Cast member Rachel Nichols arrives at the premiere of G.I. Joe in Los Angeles on Thursday, Aug. 6, 2009Cast member Rachel Nichols arrives at the premiere of G.I. Joe in Los Angeles on Thursday, Aug. 6, 2009

Rachel Nichols signs autographs for fans upon her arrival to the Japan premiere of her latest film G.I. Joe:The Rise of Cobra in Tokyo, Monday, July 27, 2009Rachel Nichols signs autographs for fans upon her arrival to the Japan premiere of her latest film G.I. Joe:The Rise of Cobra in Tokyo, Monday, July 27, 2009

KevinInEngland Post # 255 | Saturday, 20 Sep 2014 - 21:59
# 254 so I see. Lena Headey seems to be a 'back' person too, but in her case she likes to show us her tats, which I don't mind looking at.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: