menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
robboDate: Wednesday, 08 Jan 2014, 04:28 | Message # 226
Group: Friends
Happy Birthday Rachel Nichols 34 Today, Born January 8, 1980 in Augusta, Maine, USA,  As we all know Rachel is the pin-up girl from the popular TV series Continuum (2012- ),  She plays the Detective Kiera Cameron, A detective from the year 2077 finds herself trapped in present day Vancouver and searching for ruthless criminals from the future.  Happy Birthday Rachel.
Rachel was a Fashion model turned actress who played Rachel Gibson in the final season of Alias, and played Uhura"s roommate, Gaila, on Star Trek. she also planned on being a Wall Street analyst. also she graduated from the Ivy League Columbia University with a double major in math and economics. Her first film role was in the sequel to the 1994 Jim Carrey comedy Dumb and Dumber. "Loves to watch Boxing"

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 09 Jan 2014, 13:53 | Message # 227
impressive. Plenty of 'get-up-and-go'.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 22 Feb 2014, 13:17 | Message # 228
Group: Administrators
Our favorite non-Cameron Terminator Garret Dillahunt, photographed by Tyler Shield, looks like he comes straight out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

Garret Dillahunt photographed by Tyler Shield

Watch Summer Glau photo shoot by Tyler Shields in the Gallery.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 2014, 14:22 | Message # 229
It's weird that Summer Glau and Megan Fox went to the same public events with Brian Austin Green at the time of TSCC but I can't find any picture with the two of them on the same photo.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 12 Mar 2014, 16:21 | Message # 230
Actress/model KATIE CHONACAS at the Los Angeles premiere of Serenity at the Universal City Cinemas. September 22, 2005 Los Angeles, CA. (Credit photos: Paul Smith)

KATIE CHONACHAS at the Los Angeles premiere of Serenity at the Universal City Cinemas. September 22, 2005 Los Angeles, CAKATIE CHONACHAS at the Los Angeles premiere of Serenity at the Universal City Cinemas. September 22, 2005 Los Angeles, CA

If I had not seen the caption accompagnying these photos, I must say I wouldn't have recognized Katie Chonacas. Katie and Summer met together again a few years later; check out behind-the-scenes pictures on set of Joss Whedon's Dollhouse posted by Katie.

Summer Glau on the set of Dollhouse 2.11 'Getting Closer' with Katie Chonacas

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Mar 2014, 16:53 | Message # 231
Help for the Holiday's Eva LaRue proves once again she's a red carpet pro!

"Divergent" World Premiere Black Carpet Arrivals at Regency Bruin Theatre in Los Angeles, Ca USA March 18, 2014

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 21 Mar 2014, 12:45 | Message # 232
I've seen the picture on the left floating around recently - I added the "FAKE" caption myself - and it is time to re-establish the truth about it.
That's photoshoped! In the original photo, Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch poses with Lydia Hearst at the Vanity Fair's 2012 Golden Globes Party.

Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch poses with Lydia Hearst at the Vanity Fair's 2012 Golden Globes Party

You can see a photo of Summer Glau at a 69th Golden Globe After Party in a previous blog post.

John85Date: Sunday, 23 Mar 2014, 10:29 | Message # 233
Alphas Laura Mennell at the 2008 Vancouver International Film Festival Red Carpet event.

I found that on flickr.com you can search for VIFF+ the year & alot of times they dont list the celebritys in the photos but sometimes someone will comment on who is in it.

She's now on season 2 of #Motive on Canada's CTV & later in the summer Motive will air on ABC in the USA.
She landed a recurring role for 7 episodes starting on season 2 episode 4.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

Message edited by John85 - Monday, 24 Mar 2014, 00:39

robboDate: Thursday, 27 Mar 2014, 03:56 | Message # 234
Happy Birthday Nathan Fillion  43 Today, Born March 27, 1971 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Canadian-born actor Nathan Fillion gained critical acclaim and a large cult of fans when he starred as Captain Malcolm Reynolds on the Joss Whedon TV series Firefly (2002),  also Serenity (2005) where the crew of the ship tries to evade an assassin sent to recapture one of their number River Tam (Summer Glau) who is telepathic.

Fanty: [watching River fighting in a bar] Do you know that girl?
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: I really don"t.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 27 Mar 2014, 14:10 | Message # 235
Quote robbo ()
Happy Birthday Nathan Fillion  43 Today, Born March 27, 1971 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Happy Birthday, Nathan Fillion! Our favorite spaceship captain and mystery writer turns 43 today!

'Summer Glau and Nathan Fillion at Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 16 Apr 2014, 23:12 | Message # 236
Happy birthday to the best brother in the 'verse! Sean Maher was born on April 16, 1975 in Pleasantville, New York.

Summer Glau and Sean Maher in Firefly

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 12 May 2014, 10:19 | Message # 237
Serenity behind-the-scenes photo with Adam Baldwin as Jayne

It looks like it hurts...for real!

Serenity behind-the-scenes photo with Adam Baldwin as Jayne

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 13 May 2014, 10:38 | Message # 238
Thomas Dekker on the red carpet at the Fox Upfronts to promote his new show, Backstrom.

Thomas Dekker on the red carpet at the Fox Upfronts to promote his new show, Backstrom

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 23 Jun 2014, 10:49 | Message # 239
While I'm not a great fan of people posting on social network "Today I was told I have a resemblance to Summer Glau. " or people saying that an actor is a dead ringer for another actor, I must say that Sigourney Weaver's high school portrait that recently surfaced online is unsettling.

Sigourney Weaver's high school portrait

Am I the only one who thought of Summer Glau after first seeing the photo?

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 23 Jun 2014, 16:14 | Message # 240
# yes, funnily enough. I can also see Sigourney in her too.

Just imagine Summer fighting Aliens.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: