menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 2013, 12:15 | Message # 196
Group: Administrators
Ref #195

1) Lene headey posted the photo on her Instagram today

2) There's an article at digitalspy

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 2013, 16:54 | Message # 197
Group: Friends
Thanks Chris.  Now I have seen them and listened to Stephen Amell.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 22 Oct 2013, 15:05 | Message # 198
17th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Arrivals October 21, 2013

Paul Blackthorne, who plays Detective Quentin Lance in Arrow, at the 17th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Arrivals, Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA 10-21-13

Paul Blackthorne, who plays Detective Quentin Lance in Arrow, at the 17th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Arrivals, Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA 10-21-13

robboDate: Thursday, 24 Oct 2013, 23:26 | Message # 199
`Homeland` Actress Morena Baccarin Gives Birth. `Morena Baccarin` of Homeland has given birth to a baby boy, her first child with husband and director Austin Chick. Her rep confirmed the news to Us Weekly, saying Baccarin gave birth on Tuesday October 22. to baby Julius, who weighed just under 8 1bs. `I was a little freaked out about telling the show, `Baccarin admitted when her pregnancy was first announced in May. `I had a sense of responsibility to my job and I suddenly felt like, `Am I going to be disappointing everybody that I`m knocked up` But life goes on. Everybody was so kind to me. Claire`s laid down the groundwork, and they`re really good at hiding pregnancies now` Congratulations to the First time parents.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013, 12:01 | Message # 200
Happy Birthday, Tim Minear, born October 29, 1963 in New York City! He turns 50 today.

Joss Whedon and Tim Minear at SDCC 2012

Tim Minear has the sci-fi and horror genres down pat. The veteran TV writer, and long time Joss Whedon friend, has worked on "The X-Files," "Angel," and "Firefly", to name a few. And since Season 1, Minear has been doling out the spooky and the kooky on FX's hit franchise "American Horror Story."

On this occasion, allow me to share with you a never seen before photo featuring Nathan Fillion, Tim Minear and Summer Glau spending some time together after the Firefly 10th anniversary panel at San Diego Comic Con 2012.

Nathan Fillion, Tim Minear and Summer Glau spending some time together after the Firefly 10th anniversary panel at San Diego Comic Con 2012.

Last year, Tim was kind enough to share with us his personal collection of behind the scenes pictures, including never seen before Firefly BTS photos or backstage photos from this year San Diego Comic Con and much more.

Summer Glau and Morena Baccarin on set of FireflyJoss Whedon and Summer Glau on set of Firefly

Check out these blog posts for more photos:

Tim Minear shares his collection of behind the scenes images
Firefly On Set Images by Tim Minear

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 2013, 19:28 | Message # 201
# 200 It's nice to put a face to a name.
In the link to On Set Images, Summer is in a harness and looks quite worried.
Still, she survived.

robboDate: Saturday, 09 Nov 2013, 00:37 | Message # 202
" Arrow " Stephen Amell on becoming a dad " Parenting is easy " Stephen Amell " has said that he is adjusting well to fatherhood. The Arrow actor and former America"s Next Top Model contestant Cassandra Jean welcomed a daughter named Mavi last month. Amell made light of his adjustment to being a father during a Chelsea Lately interview this week. " It"s awesome [being a dad], " he declared. "What do you say? You just take them home, make sure they"re fed, sleep, changed, that"s It." The star then quipped. "This parenting stuff is easy." Jean and Amell married on Christmas Day 2012 while on holiday in the caribbean.

robboDate: Sunday, 10 Nov 2013, 03:41 | Message # 203
Happy Birthday, Michael Jai White, 46 Today Born November 10, 1967 in Brooklyn, New York USA, most recently Michael took up the role in The CW"s smash hit series Arrow, as Ben Turner/Bronze Tiger in the episode "Identity" (2013) which with those claws Bronze Tiger says No Kill shots ? I was promised a fight. I hope you haven"t lost your nerve. Arrow says Find out.

robboDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 2013, 03:43 | Message # 204
Happy Birthday, David Ramsey, 42 Today Born November 17, 1971 in Detroit, Michigan, USA,  Yes as we all know Arrow"s  John Diggle (David Ramsey) is Oliver"s trusted bodyguard and chauffer, He is hired by Moira Queen to protect Oliver. Despite his tough exterior, John is very perceptive and wise. He is able to guide Oliver on how to better help the city and to make his quest for justice less personal. John consistently offers sage advice even if Oliver doesn"t always need it. He is calm in times of crisis and has the ability to approach everything from a composed perspective. He is extremely loyal and has a very subtle and dry sense of humor. Because of his time in the military, John is an expert at hand-to-hand combat, can handle most firearms, has the ability to decode messages and is in supreme physical condition. David is part of the cast of TV-series Arrow (2012-2013).

John85Date: Sunday, 17 Nov 2013, 14:05 | Message # 205
Happy Birthday to Azita Ghanizada born November 17th 1979 in Afghanistan who turns 34.
She looks 25-30 imo which is really good.
She is sometimes spotted with Summer Glau & she posts the photos on twitter of them two wink

Moderator edit: Former Alphas actress Azita Ghanizada had her birthday yesterday and to celebrate it she had a birthday brunch with friends at Italian restaurant Cecconi's.
Check out the lovely photos of an all smille Summer Glau posted by Azita and Geek Magazine writer Nikki Griffin in the News section.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 18 Nov 2013, 18:32 | Message # 206
TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party - November 4, 2013

Amanda Righetti at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013 Aisha Page TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013 Anna faris at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013 Caity Lotz at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013
Chloe Bennet at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013 Dan Bucatinsky at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013 Katee Sackhoff at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013 Christopher Lawrence at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013
Bailee Madison at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013  Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013  Marvel Agents of SHIELD cast at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013
Max Carver, Charlie Carverat TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013 Robin Tunney at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013 Ryan Lee and Bailee Madison at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013 Sharon Osbourne at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party November 4, 2013

Edit: I''ve added more photos. Also don't forget that Summer Glau also attented the event, watch the photos in the News section.

robboDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 2013, 02:40 | Message # 207
great selection on the red carpet, nice picture of the SHIELD cast mind you Chloe Bennet looks a bit fed up, Bailee Madison looks a young lady now compared to the little girl from TSCC. Caity Lotz and Chloe Bennet look very charming in their little Black Dresses, they all look great.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 2013, 18:18 | Message # 208
Los Angeles Premiere of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"

Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, California on November 18, 2013

Stephanie Leigh Schlund at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'Sarah Hyland at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'Willow Shields at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'Elizabeth Banks, Liam Hemsworth, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'
Luca Bella Facinelli at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'Suzanne Collins at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'Sam Claflin at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'Liam Hemsworth at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'
Josh Hutcherson at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Jesse McCartney at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'Jennifer Lawrence at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'Jennifer Lawrence at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'
Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Woody Harrelson at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Elizabeth Banks at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'Donald Sutherland at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'

robboDate: Sunday, 24 Nov 2013, 04:27 | Message # 209
Happy Birthday Garret Dillahunt, 49 Today Born November 24, 1964 In Castro Valley, California, USA

Garret has played roles and guest appearances in numerous shows including Alphas (TV Series in 2011), but he is mostly renowned for playing the part of "Cromartie / John Henry" in the much missed Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TV Series) 2008-2009, Cromartie was a Terminator sent back in time to terminate John Connor. 
From "Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Adam Raised a Cain (#2.21)" (2009), John Henry: There is a bible story of two brothers, Cain and Able. God favoured Able. Cain killed him. God cursed Cain and ordered him to wander the world alone. Catherine Weaver: I"m familiar with the story. John Henry: Which brother am I? Catherine Weaver: I don"t know, John Henry. Perhaps you"re neither. Perhaps, in this story---you are God.

Garret Dillahunt attending the Los Angeles Special Screening of "12 Years a Slave" Held at the Directors Guild of America in West Hollywood, California on October 14, 2013

Garret Dillahunt at the Los Angeles Screening of '12 Years a Slave'Garret Dillahunt at the Los Angeles Screening of '12 Years a Slave'Garret Dillahunt at the Los Angeles Screening of '12 Years a Slave'

robboDate: Monday, 25 Nov 2013, 04:52 | Message # 210
Happy Birthday Katie Cassidy,  27 Today Was Born Katherine Evelyn Cassidy On November 25, 1986, In Los Angeles, California, USA, Her Father, David Cassidy, was a pop star in the 1970s. as we all know Katie is currently playing the part of Laurel Lance in The CW series "Arrow" (2012-2013), Laurel is part of CNRI, City Necessary Resources Initiative which helps people in need,

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: