[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 13 of 34«1211121314153334»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
robboDate: Thursday, 03 Oct 2013, 02:54 | Message # 181
Group: Friends
Happy Birthday Lena Headey  40 today,  Born October 3, 1973  In Hamilton, Bermuda!

Lena moved to Huddersfield, Yorkshire England, at age 5 where she lived until age 17.  But in our hearts she will always be remembered for playing the role of Sarah Connor, in the iconic series `Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles` 2008-2009. plus the great Sarah Connor

LENA HEADEY at the 65th Primetime Emmy AwardsLENA HEADEY at the 65th Primetime Emmy AwardsLENA HEADEY at the 65th Primetime Emmy AwardsLena Headey 09/22/2013 The 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards HBO After Party held at Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood
 Lena Headey. The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences presents An Evening with Game of Thrones, Held At The Grauman's Chinese Theatre Lena Headey. The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences presents An Evening with Game of Thrones, Held At The Grauman's Chinese Theatre Lena Headey arrives at 'Game of Thrones' Season 3 Premiere at the Chinese Theater on March 18, 2013 in Los Angeles Lena Headey arrives at 'Game of Thrones' Season 3 Premiere at the Chinese Theater on March 18, 2013 in Los Angeles

In the future my son will lead mankind in a war against Skynet, a computer system programmed to destroy the world. It has sent machines back through time to kill him, one to protect him. Today we fight to stop Skynet from ever being created. To change our future. To change his fate. The war to save mankind begins now.

We miss you in TSCC. Have a great 40th Birthday Lena.

You can watch more HQ photos of Lena in the "Lena Headey's Portfolio" thread.

robboDate: Friday, 04 Oct 2013, 02:22 | Message # 182
how amazing does Lena Headey look, she never seems to age, 40 yr-old she looks no where near that age unbelievable, what a beautiful looking woman Lena is, great photos cant believe she is 40 yr-old. smile

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 04 Oct 2013, 11:49 | Message # 183
Indeed. I'm looking forward to seeing what she gets up to in the next series of GoT. I've a feeling she'll endure some hardships.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 2013, 09:55 | Message # 184
Group: Administrators
2013 Vancouver International Film Festival Opening Gala Party

Actor Manu Bennett arrives at the Vancouver International Film Festival Opening Gala Party at The Vancouver Club on September 26, 2013 in Vancouver, Canada.Actor Manu Bennett arrives at the Vancouver International Film Festival Opening Gala Party at The Vancouver Club on September 26, 2013 in Vancouver, Canada.Actress Celina Jade arrives at the Vancouver International Film Festival Opening Gala Party at The Vancouver Club on September 26, 2013 in Vancouver, Canada.Actress Jennifer Spence arrives at the Vancouver International Film Festival Canadian Images Gala Party at Queens Republic on September 27, 2013 in Vancouver, Canada.
Actress Jennifer Spence arrives at the Vancouver International Film Festival Canadian Images Gala Party at Queens Republic on September 27, 2013 in Vancouver, Canada.Actress Ali Liebert arrives at the Vancouver International Film Festival BC Spotlight Awards at Vancouver Playhouse on October 5, 2013 in Vancouver, Canada.Actress Ali Liebert arrives at the Vancouver International Film Festival BC Spotlight Awards at Vancouver Playhouse on October 5, 2013 in Vancouver, Canada.

Manu Bennet and Celina Jade play respectively Slade Wilson and Shado on Arrow while Jennifer Spence plays agent Betty Robertson on Continuum.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

John85Date: Sunday, 06 Oct 2013, 21:00 | Message # 185
Laura Mennell from Alphas at the 2013 Vancouver International Film Festival.
Photo credits to http://canadagraphs.weebly.com/
Canadagraphs also on twitter @canadagraphs

Bonus photo: Laura Mennell at VIFF with Continuum's Zahf Paroo

Photo credits to Zahf Paroo on twitter @zahfparoo

Laura Mennell will be guest starring in season 5 episode 5 of Republic of Doyle on October 30th.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3232818/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

Message edited by John85 - Sunday, 06 Oct 2013, 21:11

robboDate: Monday, 07 Oct 2013, 01:08 | Message # 186
` Mentalist` Owain Yeoman Weds Fiancee Gigi Yallouz. The Mentalist`s `Owain Yeoman` has wed his Fiancee `Gigi Yallouz` Yeoman confirmed to People, that and Yallouz tied the knot at a private Malibu, CA estate in September. Owain played the part of a Terminator T-888 model, in the pilot episode of Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles. He comes to the school masquerading as a substitute teacher. He identifies himself as Cromartie. and gave a great performance in the pilot episode as a guest appearance.

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 07 Oct 2013, 12:04 | Message # 187
post #186. Very good robbo, how come you knew that? I thought only I and a select few knew names like that. I'm impressed.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013, 01:41 | Message # 188
Arrow's stars Emily Bett Rickards, colton Haynes, Katie Cassidy and Willa Holland, as well as 'The Tomorrow People' star Robbie Amell attended the 2013 iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas on 21 September 2013.

Find below HQ pictures of the CW stars on the red carpet:

21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Emily Bett Rickards. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Emily Bett Rickards. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Emily Bett Rickards. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Emily Bett Rickards. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes, Willa Holland. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes, Willa Holland. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Colton Haynes. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Colton Haynes. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Colton Haynes. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Colton Haynes. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Willa Holland. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Willa Holland. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Willa Holland. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Robbie Amell. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Robbie Amell. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Robbie Amell. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Katie Cassidy. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Katie Cassidy. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Katie Cassidy. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Katie Cassidy. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Stephen Amell. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.21 September 2013 - Las Vegas, NV - Stephen Amell. iHeart Radio Music Festival Village 2013 Day 2 photo room at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

robboDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013, 02:12 | Message # 189
they all look great on the red carpet, second row of pictures, I love the devilish look on Emily bett rickards, she is a very sexy and charming lady, great pictures they all look amazing.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013, 14:51 | Message # 190
Msg # 188 I've noticed from @MzKatieCassidy 's twitters that she is heavily in to promoting cosmetics and fashion, which is hardly surprising. I'm surprised she finds time for Arrow but when she performs she looks great.

Robbo my man!!! You think she looks Diablo-ish? Si, she is a bit of a Devil. haha (What is Spanish for haha? Is it hoho?)

robboDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 2013, 02:14 | Message # 191
Happy Birthday Manu Bennett  44 today, Born Jonathan Manu Bennett, October 10, 1969 In New Zealand.

Manu at the moment is currently most renowned for playing the role of,  Slade Wilson in Arrow TV series 2012, The Acclaimed Hit TV Series Which Is currently on To Its second season on The CW Network.

Manu Bennett, Karin Horen at the 'Spartacus: War Of The Damned' Los Angeles Premiere, Regal Cinemas, Los Angeles on January 22, 2013Manu Bennett at the 'Spartacus: War Of The Damned' Los Angeles Premiere, Regal Cinemas, Los Angeles on January 22, 2013Manu Bennett at the 'Spartacus: War Of The Damned' Los Angeles Premiere, Regal Cinemas, Los Angeles on January 22, 2013

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 2013, 08:41 | Message # 192
# Yes 191. He was an awesome gladiator in Spartacus.

robboDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 2013, 03:14 | Message # 193
`Arrow` Stephen Amell, `AN-TM` Cassandra Jean Welcome Baby Girl - Picture. Stephen Amell and his wife, former America`s Next Top Model contestant Cassandra Jean, have welcomed their first child. The Arrow star posted a picture on Facebook of him and his newborn daughter - named Mavi Alexandra Jean Amell - in front of an episode of The Tomorrow People, which stars Stephen`s younger cousin Robbie Amell. `She came just in time for Amell Wednesday`s` the star wrote under the photo. A rep for the actor confirmed to to Just Jared that the couple`s daughter was born on Tuesday afternoon `October 15th, adding that ` everyone is happy and healthy` Amell and Jean tied the knot on Christmas Day last year, while they were on holiday in the French West Indies. They also celebrated a second wedding ceremony for family and friends in New Orleans in May this year.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 2013, 09:19 | Message # 194
And since we're talking about actor's childrens, Lena Headey posted this lovely photo of her and her daughter:

Tough pirate and his cat ..

Lena Headey and her daughter: Tough pirate and his cat ..

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 2013, 10:51 | Message # 195
# 194 That's great and she's (the little one), is well in to character.  She'll be a good actress too.  Is that picture recent?

[edit add] # 193 I could not find Stephen Amell's wife's newborn daughter page.  Do you have a link? (Twitter is unreliable for notifying tweets but if it's there, I'll keep my eye open for it).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Sunday, 20 Oct 2013, 12:04

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Page 13 of 34«1211121314153334»
Search: