[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 12 of 34«1210111213143334»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 20 Sep 2013, 00:32 | Message # 166
Group: Friends
Yes Robbo. There was nothing like the originalBatman on TV all those years ago. KER-POWWW

robboDate: Friday, 20 Sep 2013, 01:03 | Message # 167
I must admit kevin, It was really entertaining stuff from the 1960s, Batman had some great actors and actresses from that era, they were massive `Ceasar Romero` as the Joker` Burgess Meredith` as the Penguin` Frank Gorshin` as the Riddler` Eartha Kitt` as Catwoman` and loads of guest appearances `Zsa Zsa Gabor, Vincent Price, Liberace, Roddy McDowell, Joan Collins, Jill St John, and many, many more, It was great TV all those years ago, The ratings must have been huge in those days, btw forgot to mention `Burt Ward `as Batman`s side-kick Robin, holy smoke,

John85Date: Tuesday, 24 Sep 2013, 23:00 | Message # 168
Kathleen Munroe from Alphas.
She was also at the Zak Penn dinner party that Summer Glau attended & Zak posted the photo on Twitter.
She also starred in 4 episodes of Haven with Summer's co-star from "Legend of Hells gate" Eric Balfour.

Kathleen Munroe at the closing ceremony of the 51st Monte Carlo TV Festival in 2011

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013, 12:14 | Message # 169
Group: Administrators
Homeland and Firefly actress Morena Baccarin looks super fierce for the Los Angeles Confidential's fall fashion issue.

Morena Baccarin Cover shoot: September 2013 issue of Los Angeles Confidential magazine.Morena Baccarin Cover shoot: September 2013 issue of Los Angeles Confidential magazine.Morena Baccarin Cover shoot: September 2013 issue of Los Angeles Confidential magazine.Morena Baccarin Cover shoot: September 2013 issue of Los Angeles Confidential magazine.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

John85Date: Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013, 16:01 | Message # 170
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Homeland and Firefly actress Morena Baccarin looks super fierce for the Los Angeles Confidential's fall fashion issue.

Morena Baccarin Cover shoot: September 2013 issue of Los Angeles Confidential magazine.Morena Baccarin Cover shoot: September 2013 issue of Los Angeles Confidential magazine.Morena Baccarin Cover shoot: September 2013 issue of Los Angeles Confidential magazine.Morena Baccarin Cover shoot: September 2013 issue of Los Angeles Confidential magazine.

I first discovered Morena from 'V' 2009 as the evil alien queen in the show which also featured Alan Tudyk as a Alien bad guy.
When I first saw Firefly I was like "Wow thats the evil Anna from V" lol.

I like how she looks when her hair isnt super short like in this.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013, 17:38 | Message # 171
Quote (John85)
I like how she looks when her hair isnt super short like in this

She had shorter hair on "V".

And I'm tired of fixing your mispelling, it's Firefly (one word) tongue

John85Date: Thursday, 26 Sep 2013, 10:36 | Message # 172
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Quote (John85)
I like how she looks when her hair isnt super short like in this

She had shorter hair on "V".

And I'm tired of fixing your mispelling, it's Firefly (one word) tongue

True, though she showed up at celeb events afterwards with the short hair still smile

I keep forgetting its spelled Firefly lol.

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 27 Sep 2013, 02:28 | Message # 173
Yes John85 Post #170. I like her hair the way it looks in the series Homeland.
I remember she gave a stella performance last year - especially with her speech in her screen husband Brodys absence.

John85Date: Saturday, 28 Sep 2013, 00:01 | Message # 174
Liane Balaban is from Alphas season 1 and briefly in season 2 as Anna Levy.
She is known for her role in her film debut "New Waterford Girl"
Its a great Canadian film with with a ghost world/napoleon dynamite feel to it with its humor.

Some say she looks like Natalie Portman & Keira Knightley.

Liane Balaban at the "Daydream" Premiere During the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival at Ryerson Theatre in Toronto, Canada.

She is also on twitter @LianeBalaban

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 2013, 21:41 | Message # 175
I imdb'dNew Waterford Girl and think I'd like to see it. I added it to my Amazon wish list. I'll see if they get it for me.
(Also filed it withFilms to see).

You're right John85, she does look like those 2. In other words, made of the right stuff for Hollywood,,,,, it would/might seem.

John85Date: Saturday, 28 Sep 2013, 22:11 | Message # 176
Quote (KevinInEngland)
I imdb'dNew Waterford Girl and think I'd like to see it. I added it to my Amazon wish list. I'll see if they get it for me.
(Also filed it withFilms to see).

You're right John85, she does look like those 2. In other words, made of the right stuff for Hollywood,,,,, it would/might seem.

I think you will find the accents in the film interesting, its like an Irish accent in Nova Scotia.

Liane's character name in it is 'Mooney Pottie' lol.

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 29 Sep 2013, 22:38 | Message # 177
Really!!! I missed that. I guess there's no point in making the obvious joke about child rearing.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 01 Oct 2013, 14:57 | Message # 178
You know you've seen that women before but where?

Veronica Castro, a cast member from the musical play 'Selena Forever' poses at the 3rd Annual Ritmo Latino Music Awards 'El Premio De La Gente' October 18, 2001 in Los Angeles

Answer is in the Blog section.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 01 Oct 2013, 23:33 | Message # 179
I checked out the Blog section link that you gave. WOW, that's a fantastic find.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 02 Oct 2013, 01:02

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 2013, 00:50 | Message # 180
Quote (KevinInEngland)
I checked out the Bloc section link that you gave. WOW, that's a fantastic find.

The moment I stumbled on that photo, I knew I wanted to write about it and give background informations.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Page 12 of 34«1210111213143334»
Search: