menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 13:51 | Message # 136
Group: Friends
Are you honestly telling me her agent contacted you and told you he disagrees with what I said? I thought Percy Jackson was a load of crap.
I saw a Percy Jackson film on TV a few months ago and watched some of it.  I don't know the exact name of the title.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 13:53

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 14:37 | Message # 137
Group: Administrators
Quote (KevinInEngland)
Are you honestly telling me her agent contacted you and told you he disagrees with what I said?

Of course she (Leven's agent is a woman) didn't contact me but I'm sure she prefers to have in her client portfolio an actress who plays in blockbusters that provides lots of fees rather than an actress who plays in indie auteur films.

Also in the "Hollywood is a small world" series, here are TSCC's Leven Rambin, Caprica (and TSCC)'s Alessandra Torresani, Haley Ramm and Arrow's Colton Haynes in a Tyler Shield video:

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 15:01 | Message # 138
So, am I right in saying Tyler Shields is a photographer and video maker?
I wonder if Leven had a boyfriend during her time of making this video?
I'm not sure what the above video is about, apart from the fact that a guy is daydreaming and playing out one of his fantasies.

You're right about having an actress who brings in the money.  It seems to me that regardless of how many people watch a film, it still ends up being shown on TV around the world and brings in lots of revenue that way. (Time and time again, over the years).

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 15:20 | Message # 139
Quote (KevinInEngland)
I'm not sure what the above video is about, apart from the fact that a guy is daydreaming and playing out one of his fantasies.

Yes Tyler Shield is also a video maker.
I have never understood Shield's "trash chic" style,... I guess I'm not an artist.

Guess who bought the TSCC DVD? biggrin

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 15:41 | Message # 140
I should have added to the above comments this: She is indeed a glamorous lady.  Who wouldn't want to fantasize over her.
This is Summer's site, so now is a good moment to mention that she has not gone up or down in my estimation in any way.
I judge her and anyone else by what accomplish.  

Interestingly, I spoke to a colleague about a series like TSCC and he told me he gets bored easily.
Guys have told me this before.
I know all too well that concentration can be very tiring.
It would appear that lots of people just can't be bothered to put their mind to anything as good as TSCC and concentrate.
It's a good job Summer is not like that.  All credit to her.

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 08 Aug 2013, 17:38 | Message # 141
"Elysium" Los Angeles Premiere, Village Theater, Westwood, CA on August 7, 2013

Diego Luna, Jodie Foster, Matt Damon - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013Adrian Holmes - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013Alice Braga - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013Charlotte Ross - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013

Faran Tahir - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013Jodie Foster - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013Leven Rambin, Perrey Reeves - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013Colin ferguson - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013
Michael Jai White - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013Sofia Sisniega - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013StanaVivica A. Fox - Elysium Los Angeles Premiere August 7, 2013

Two celebs featured in these photos will be playing in Arrow season 2, can you guess who? (hover your mouse over the thumbnails to see the names)

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 08 Aug 2013, 19:45 | Message # 142
I don't know who also plays in Arrow s2.

robboDate: Thursday, 08 Aug 2013, 22:29 | Message # 143
`bronze tiger` michael jai white` i think thats the only one i know chris,

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 08 Aug 2013, 23:39 | Message # 144
Quote (robbo)
`bronze tiger` michael jai white` i think thats the only one i know chris,

You missed Adrian Holmes (second photo).

Check out which actors are playing simultaneously on Arrow and Continuum in the Easter egg thread.

robboDate: Friday, 09 Aug 2013, 00:03 | Message # 145
would ye believe it just been in that thread, and was looking at the pictures of adrian holmes, never thought of putting two and two together and coming up with three, `just an expression of being thick`  silly me what a plonker, lol

robboDate: Friday, 16 Aug 2013, 02:35 | Message # 146
Happy birthday James Cameron  59 today, born august 16, 1954 in Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada!

Mr Terminator is known for numerous projects, lately locked away with his involvement in his avatar movies, but his title is a dead give-away with his involvement in the terminator franchise, but without a shadow of doubt his, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles `tv series` 2008-2009, was the best of the bunch, and probably the apple of his eye with it been such a great project, the character `Cameron`is a tribute to `James Cameron`who wrote and directed the first two Terminator movies, maybe just maybe, one day who knows we might get a birthday surprise the relaunch of the fans favourite show, TSCC. Have a great day, mr Terminator!

James Cameron and Suzy Amis at the British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA) held at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden. 21 February 2010. Sam Worthington, James Cameron, Zoe Saldana, producer Jon Landau, Sigourney Weaver attends the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards Press Room Held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA. 1-17-10  Director JAMES CAMERON with LEONARDO DiCAPRIO & KATE WINSLET at the Golden Globe Awards where their movie  James Cameron and Arnold Schwarzenegger at the inaugural World Stunt Awards, Barker Hanger, Santa Monica, 05-21-01.
Annual Cable Ace Awards 1995 Linda Hamilton and James Cameron  Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton and James Cameron  Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Joe Morton and James Cameron on set of Terminator 2 Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Cameron on set of Terminator 2

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 16 Aug 2013, 17:33 | Message # 147
These are great pictures.
(Joe Morton is Miles Dyson on the set of Terminator 2, (7th picture) @ cyberdyne building - waiting to create "It's a warzone down there".)

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Sunday, 18 Aug 2013, 12:36

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 18 Aug 2013, 07:18 | Message # 148
Quote (KevinInEngland)
The 2nd picture has 2 Sam Worthington's.  Who exactly is the guy next to Sigourney?

Thanks for noticing! The Caption at the photo bank was incorrect indeed but I couln't find who is the guy next to Sigourney.

Edit: Kevin searched and found that the mysterious guy was Avatar's producer Jon Landau.

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 19 Aug 2013, 15:42 | Message # 149
The first annual Geekie Awards at The Avalon in Hollywood, Ca on August 18, 2013.

Some familiar faces on the red carpet...

Clare Kramer at the first annual Geekie Awards in Hollywood on August 18, 2013Jesse Heiman at the first annual Geekie Awards in Hollywood on August 18, 2013Magda Apanowski at the first annual Geekie Awards in Hollywood on August 18, 2013Mark Christopher Lawrence at the first annual Geekie Awards in Hollywood on August 18, 2013Mindy Robinson at the first annual Geekie Awards in Hollywood on August 18, 2013

Natasha Melnick at the first annual Geekie Awards in Hollywood on August 18, 2013Miracle Laurie at the first annual Geekie Awards in Hollywood on August 18, 2013R2D2 at the first annual Geekie Awards in Hollywood on August 18, 2013Seth Green and Clare Grant at the first annual Geekie Awards in Hollywood on August 18, 2013Stan Lee at the first annual Geekie Awards in Hollywood on August 18, 2013

EDIT: mouse over the thumbnails to learn the name of the celebrities.

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 19 Aug 2013, 18:22 | Message # 150
They're good pictures but I'm ashamed to say I only recognise Stan Lee, who was introduced to FaceOff on SyFy recently.  He is of course a SciFi legend.
I might remember Mark Christopher Lawrence visually but I can't be sure.
(Should I say I also recognise R2D2 from movie clips?)

Can anyone here enlighten me of any of the people in those people's stand-out performances?

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: