Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 341233334»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Date: Thursday, 2012 Sep 20, 14:31 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

I have decided to post regularly HQ photos of actors/actresses from the Glau-verse and beyond, that i feel the community will be interested in.

By "Glau-verse and beyond", i mean actors and actresses who have worked or crossed path with her or are related the to Summer Glau universe (like Michael Biehn who played Kyle Reese in the original Terminator movie); by extension, it could also include public events like red carpet, premieres, awards or even fashion shows.

It's also the opportunity to give in a light hearted way tidbits of informations that you may have missed otherwise.

Michael Biehn, Jennifer Blanc at "The Victim" Blu-Ray In-Store Signing, Dark Delicacies, Burbank, California on September 18, 2012

Michael Biehn, Jennifer Blanc at

Theo Rossi, (Dietz in TSCC s02ep09 'Today Is the Day') and girlfriend (wife?) Sarah Jones arrives at the "Sons of Anarchy" Season 5 Premiere Screening at Village Theater on September 8, 2012 in Westwood, CA

Theo Rossi and girlfriend (wife?) Sarah Jones arrives at the Theo Rossi and girlfriend (wife?) Sarah Jones arrives at the Theo Rossi and girlfriend (wife?) Sarah Jones arrives at the

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2012 Oct 22, 10:56 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

"Chasing Mavericks" Special Screening at the Pacific Theatres at The Grove October 18, 2012 - Los Angeles, California

Pictured (L to R) : Leven Rambin, Elisabeth Shue, Frosty Hesson and his wife, Taylor Handley and Gerard Butler

Chasing Mavericks Special Screening October 18, 2012 - Los AngelesChasing Mavericks Special Screening October 18, 2012 - Los AngelesChasing Mavericks Special Screening October 18, 2012 - Los AngelesChasing Mavericks Special Screening October 18, 2012 - Los AngelesChasing Mavericks Special Screening October 18, 2012 - Los Angeles
Chasing Mavericks Special Screening October 18, 2012 - Los AngelesChasing Mavericks Special Screening October 18, 2012 - Los AngelesChasing Mavericks Special Screening October 18, 2012 - Los AngelesChasing Mavericks Special Screening October 18, 2012 - Los AngelesChasing Mavericks Special Screening October 18, 2012 - Los Angeles

Date: Monday, 2012 Oct 22, 22:37 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

Azita Ghanizada arrives at the 4th Annual Los Angeles Haunted Hayride VIP Premiere Night at Griffith Park on October 7, 2012 in Los Angeles, CA

Tweet by Joan Allen
Photographer: Carrie-nelson

Date: Monday, 2012 Oct 22, 23:45 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Adam Meets Eve - Celebrity Bachelor Auction at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, North Hollywood, CA 02/01/2003

Malik Yoba at Celebrity Bachelor Auction

Photo by Clinton H. Wallace

Date: Tuesday, 2012 Oct 23, 00:06 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Ryan Cartwright attends the 100th Episode Celebration Party For "Bones" Helds at 650 North in West Hollywood,ca. 04-07-10

Ryan Cartwright attends the 100th Episode Celebration Party For Bones

Date: Thursday, 2012 Oct 25, 12:08 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

2006 Teen Choice Awards Pressroom at the Universal Amphitheatre, LA CA 08-20-2006
Pictured : Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens

2006 Teen Choice Awards - Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
Photo: Michael Germana

What's the connection between Zac Efron and Summer Glau? I thought you'd knew it by now tongue

Screencap taken from Firefly, inwhich you can see Zac Efron playing young Simon Tam and Skylar Roberge playing young River Tam.

Zac Efron in Firefly

Summer and Zac probably never met on set though.

Date: Friday, 2012 Oct 26, 10:07 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

If like me you're a fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, if you love the movie Cruel Intentions (1999) and the soundtrack 'Bittersweet Symphony' by The Verve, these photos are for you :

2000 Mtv Movie Awards - Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar2000 Mtv Movie Awards - Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar2000 Mtv Movie Awards - Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar

Date: Saturday, 2012 Oct 27, 16:36 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

Michael Biehn, Jennifer Blanc at "The Victim" Blu-Ray In-Store Signing, Dark Delicacies, Burbank, California on September 18, 2012
Michael Biehn, Jennifer Blanc at

You know, Jennifer Blanc, Michael Biehn's wife, I kinda know her. We're kinda pen-pals, we communicate through email.

She's really nice. She seems to be in support of my movie ideas. She is so nice that she even put me in the credits of hers and Michael Biehn's new movie Treachery.

IMDB

My name is Wade Wyeth, at the very bottom.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Date: Tuesday, 2012 Oct 30, 16:43 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

Today is Henry Winkler 'The Fonz''s birthday! Today is a 'Happy Day'!

Tony Danza, Henry Winkler arriving at the "Zookeeper" Premiere at Regency Village Theater on July 6, 2011 in Westwood, CA

Tony Danza, Henry Winkler arriving at the Zookeeper Premiere

Henry Winkler and Ron Howard During the Premiere of the New Movie a Plumm Summer, Held at the Mann Bruin Theater, on April 20, 2008, in Los Angeles.

Henry Winkler and Ron Howard During the Premiere of the New Movie a Plumm Summer

Ron Howard Marion Ross Henry Winkler ACE Eddie Awards Beverly Hilton Hotel Beverly Hills, CA February 19, 2006

Ron Howard Marion Ross Henry Winkler

Patrick Duffy in Cinderella and Henry Winkler in Peter Pan Lda Pantomimes Photocall Piccadilly Theatre , London 11-23-2006

Patrick Duffy in Cinderella and Henry Winkler in Peter Pan

Henry Winkler 'The Fonz' - Happy Days

Henry Winkler 'The Fonz' - Happy DaysHenry Winkler 'The Fonz' - Happy Days

Lynda Carter, Henry Winkler

Lynda Carter, Henry Winkler

Jane Fona/henry Winkler/cheryl Ladd Golden Globes

Jane Fona/henry Winkler/cheryl Ladd Golden Globes

Date: Friday, 2012 Nov 02, 11:09 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

Thomas Dekker and his band Zero Times Zero performed at The Viper Room in West Hollywood yesterday.

Zero Times Zero is an art collective featuring Thomas Dekker that incorporates music, fashion, video art and performance. Here they premiere their debut album “Equals Zero”, a dark synth ridden blend of rock, techno and rhythmic orchestral written and produced solely by the collective. They intend to challenge the current conventions of pop while keeping their personal identities cloaked in mystery. If there was a party in the world of “Blade Runner”, the Replicants would surely be dancing to the music of Zero Times Zero.

Here's the flyer for the event :

Here's a photo of Thomas Dekker at the event :

Thomas Dekker and his band Zero Times Zero at The Viper Room

Here's a video taken at The Viper Room in West Hollywood, California on April 19, 2012
"Liberated" by Zero Times Zero

Date: Friday, 2012 Nov 02, 13:49 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

I saw that tweet. A fan of his told him that she loves him. It's good of you to take the trouble to check it out Chris, as I assumed it was purely acting.
Thomas gets around, good on him. I had no idea he sang and did stuff like that too. He's multi-talented with an active mind.

Date: Wednesday, 2012 Nov 07, 16:06 GMT | Message # 12

Site Admin

Eva LaRue at "Wreck It Ralph" - Los Angeles Premiere Held At The El Capitan Theatre. 29 October 2012 - Hollywood, California.
Photo Credit: Faye Sadou

Eva LaRue at 'Wreck It Ralph' Los Angeles PremiereEva LaRue at 'Wreck It Ralph' Los Angeles PremiereEva LaRue at 'Wreck It Ralph' Los Angeles PremiereEva LaRue at 'Wreck It Ralph' Los Angeles PremiereEva LaRue at 'Wreck It Ralph' Los Angeles Premiere

Don't miss Eva LaRue and Summer Glau as an elf in 'Help For The Holidays' on Dec. 9 at 8 p.m. on The Hallmark Channel

Date: Saturday, 2012 Nov 10, 02:07 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Eva LaRue at "Wreck It Ralph" - Los Angeles Premiere Held At The El Capitan Theatre. 29 October 2012 - Hollywood, California.

Here's the video, Eva is a pro of the red carpet's smile :

Date: Monday, 2012 Nov 12, 22:48 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

Getting you ready for the Christmas/Holiday spirit and the new audience Summer is going to reach with her upcoming Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel smile

'Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess' is an upcoming animated film that will premiere November 18, 2012 on Disney Junior.

Sofia, who is Disney’s first little-girl princess, is a music-filled movie, set in the storybook world of Enchancia, it introduces Sofia, as an average girl whose life quickly transforms when her mother marries the king and she becomes a princess.

The Los Angeles Premiere of "Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess" took place at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California on November 10, 2012 and the stars have come out with their kids to get the first peak at Disney’s Premiere.

Click to view in full size
Los Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess
Los Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess
Los Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a PrincessLos Angeles Premiere of Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess

Date: Tuesday, 2012 Nov 13, 10:24 GMT | Message # 15

Site Admin

Here's to get you ready for the Christmas/Holiday spirit and the new audience Summer is going to reach with her upcoming Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel smile

Marie Osmond signs dolls for fans at Flamingo Las Vegas, Nevada on November 10, 2012

Marie Osmond signs dolls for fansMarie Osmond signs dolls for fansMarie Osmond signs dolls for fansMarie Osmond signs dolls for fans

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Page 1 of 341233334»
Search: