menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Win a Voicemail Message by Arnold Schwarzenegger
Win a Voicemail Message by Arnold Schwarzenegger
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012 - 13:29
Group: Administrators
To celebrate the launch of his biography titled 'Total Recall', Arnold Schwarzenegger gives you the possibility to win a personalized voicemail message from the Terminator himself.

Win a Voicemail Message by Arnold Schwarzenegger

TOTAL RECALL BOOK EPIC GIVEAWAY!
From today until the release of my book, 'Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story', if you complete this form, I will draw one of you at random each week and send you a personalized audio file.
-Arnold.

Complete the form at www.schwarzenegger.com and maybe you'll receive a message like this one :

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012 - 19:57
Oh, i forgot to tell you, if you complete the 5 ways to enter the give away, Arnold official Twitter account will follow you.

I filled the form this morning et voila!

FYI, Arnold also follows our friend @karenwing2012

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Wednesday, 19 Sep 2012 - 10:52
Trailer for Arnold Schwarzenegger's book 'Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story'.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Win a Voicemail Message by Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: