menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Summer Glau as X-23 From Marvel Comics??
Summer Glau as X-23 From Marvel Comics??
EricFoxDate: Wednesday, 06 Jun 2012, 16:06 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Hello Summer Glau fans! I am a huge comic book fan. Especially, Marvel comics! The other day after watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, it occurred to me that Summer would be the perfect person to play the role of X-23 from the Marvel Comics universe. What she wore in the show is pretty similar to what X-23 wears in the comics.

If they ever did a movie or live action tv series, I think Summer would be perfect for the role. What do you think?

Eric Fox
http://www.thechroniclesofsilverwolf.com

Message edited by EricFox - Wednesday, 06 Jun 2012, 16:09

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 06 Jun 2012, 16:14 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Lots of fans and bloggers are thinking alike biggrin

Personally, i don't think it will ever happen but it doesn't matter, i'm glad that people think about Summer for the role.

Also :

Emerald City Comicon March 31 - April 1, 2012Emerald City Comicon March 31 - April 1, 2012

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

EricFoxDate: Wednesday, 06 Jun 2012, 16:22 | Message # 3
Oh, I doubt it will happen too. X-23 isn't popular enough like Wolverine is for a movie but she's got the looks, body and acting ability for the role if it ever did happen.

Eric Fox
http://www.thechroniclesofsilverwolf.com

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 07 Jun 2012, 17:14 | Message # 4
Group: Administrators
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Lots of fans and bloggers are thinking alike biggrin

Personally, i don't think it will ever happen but it doesn't matter, i'm glad that people think about Summer for the role.

Also :

Emerald City Comicon March 31 - April 1, 2012Emerald City Comicon March 31 - April 1, 2012

The con-goers who provided these awesome pics is a great fan of X-23; here are 3 sketches featuring Summer as the female Wolverine clone :

click on images for larger size
Summer Glau as X-23 sketches Summer Glau as X-23 sketches Summer Glau as X-23 sketches

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Thursday, 07 Jun 2012, 17:22

REGDate: Saturday, 09 Jun 2012, 17:06 | Message # 5
oh nice! some really talented people!

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

RNBMDate: Saturday, 09 Jun 2012, 17:20 | Message # 6
Love the scetches. I didn't realize Summer was so Built.... biggrin All in the eyes of the artist.....

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Summer Glau as X-23 From Marvel Comics??
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: