menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Summer Glau as X-23 From Marvel Comics??
Summer Glau as X-23 From Marvel Comics??
EricFoxDate: Wednesday, 06 Jun 2012, 16:06 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Hello Summer Glau fans! I am a huge comic book fan. Especially, Marvel comics! The other day after watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, it occurred to me that Summer would be the perfect person to play the role of X-23 from the Marvel Comics universe. What she wore in the show is pretty similar to what X-23 wears in the comics.

If they ever did a movie or live action tv series, I think Summer would be perfect for the role. What do you think?

Eric Fox
http://www.thechroniclesofsilverwolf.com

Message edited by EricFox - Wednesday, 06 Jun 2012, 16:09

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 06 Jun 2012, 16:14 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Lots of fans and bloggers are thinking alike biggrin

Personally, i don't think it will ever happen but it doesn't matter, i'm glad that people think about Summer for the role.

Also :

Emerald City Comicon March 31 - April 1, 2012Emerald City Comicon March 31 - April 1, 2012

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

EricFoxDate: Wednesday, 06 Jun 2012, 16:22 | Message # 3
Oh, I doubt it will happen too. X-23 isn't popular enough like Wolverine is for a movie but she's got the looks, body and acting ability for the role if it ever did happen.

Eric Fox
http://www.thechroniclesofsilverwolf.com

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 07 Jun 2012, 17:14 | Message # 4
Group: Administrators
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Lots of fans and bloggers are thinking alike biggrin

Personally, i don't think it will ever happen but it doesn't matter, i'm glad that people think about Summer for the role.

Also :

Emerald City Comicon March 31 - April 1, 2012Emerald City Comicon March 31 - April 1, 2012

The con-goers who provided these awesome pics is a great fan of X-23; here are 3 sketches featuring Summer as the female Wolverine clone :

click on images for larger size
Summer Glau as X-23 sketches Summer Glau as X-23 sketches Summer Glau as X-23 sketches

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Thursday, 07 Jun 2012, 17:22

REGDate: Saturday, 09 Jun 2012, 17:06 | Message # 5
oh nice! some really talented people!

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

RNBMDate: Saturday, 09 Jun 2012, 17:20 | Message # 6
Love the scetches. I didn't realize Summer was so Built.... biggrin All in the eyes of the artist.....

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Summer Glau as X-23 From Marvel Comics??
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: