menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » "The Chronicles of Silverwolf", science fiction novel
"The Chronicles of Silverwolf", science fiction novel
chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 31 May 2012, 18:24 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Since a lot of members of the Summer Glau Wiki like science fiction and good stories, let me present you a book for a change.

The Chronicles of Silverwolf is a series of science fiction novels written by Eric Fox. It's a story about an intergalactic human named Jonathan Wolf who puts on an advance suit of armor made of nanotechnology and becomes Silverwolf.

The Chronicles of Silverwolf - coverThe Chronicles of Silverwolf is a series of science fiction novels written by Eric Fox. It's a story about an intergalactic human named Jonathan Wolf who puts on an advance suit of armor made of nanotechnology and becomes Silverwolf.

"The Dawning of Hero" is the first book in the series to be published. In this book the origins of Jonathan Wolf are told of how he comes to Earth to observe mankind as they struggle to evolve both spiritually and technologically. However, the secret society known as the Shadowgate Society is holding them back. When Wolf discovers this and realizes there are forces at work that mankind cannot deal with alone, he becomes Silverwolf.

About the Author
Eric Fox was born and raised in Texas. He grew up playing video games and reading comic books. After graduating from college he began his career in the world of computers and loved it, working for several corporate companies. It was during this time that he began to realize that he had a talent for writing. Because of his interest in science fiction and comic books, he began to come up with ideas for his first book based on those genres. Thus, coming up with idea of Silverwolf which was just recently published in paperback on Amazon.

More informations about the book, it's creation, the author, and even the first pages at his website : The Chronicles of Silverwolf

The Chronicles of Silverwolf - cover

Besides the intrinsic quality of the book, the reason why i wanted to highlight this book is because the author, Eric Fox, is also a fan of Summer Glau and even named one of his character after her :

Eric Fox20
For those of you who have read my book, "The Chronicles of Silverwolf," the character, Summeris, was named in part because of my fondness for Summer Glau.

You can buy the book at Amazon for $2.71.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Thursday, 31 May 2012, 19:49

EricFoxDate: Thursday, 31 May 2012, 19:18 | Message # 2
Group: Friends
Thanks for mentioning my book Chris! I liked what you posted on the forum. I named a character after Summer because I love her. She has the qualities I'm looking for in a girlfriend and shares many of the same interests that I do such as horses and science fiction. She's sweet, innocent and kind. Of course who would argue with me on that.

The character I named her after will be a recurring character throughout the series of my books. It would be awesome if Summer read these posts and saw that I name one of my character after her because of what I mentioned above.

Eric Fox
http://www.thechroniclesofsilverwolf.com

Eric Fox

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 01 Jun 2012, 15:34 | Message # 3
Group: Administrators
Without being too spoilerish, can you say who this character Summeris is?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

EricFoxDate: Friday, 01 Jun 2012, 15:41 | Message # 4
Group: Friends
Sure. Summeris is a humble, kind and sweet female species from the Andromeda galaxy. She is light blue skinned and comes to Earth to assist the main character in his struggle to free humanity from the oppression of the Draconan Empire and Shadowgate Society. She is able to harness energy from her hands to help defeat the enemy. In the next two books she will have a much bigger role than in the first book. Being a member of the Andromeda Council, her role will have a big impact on the fate of her galaxy.

Eric Fox

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » "The Chronicles of Silverwolf", science fiction novel
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: