[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 9 of 18«1278910111718»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Just a funny link (Put in a link to something funny)
Just a funny link
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 05 Nov 2012, 19:44 | Message # 121
Group: Administrators
Mod The Sims : Summer Glau as River Tam

River Tam
(17) Young Adult
Insane, Genius, Disciplined, Easily Impressed, Coward
Renaissance Sim
Classical, Dim Sum, Grey

Mod The Sims : Summer Glau as River Tam
Source : Mod The Sims

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 21:30 | Message # 122
'Firefly' 10 Years Later: Where the Serenity Crew Would be Today : slideshow at BuddyTV

River Tam

After piloting Serenity for a while, River soon grew bored with it; just as she has with every other job she has tried over the past 10 years. In order to keep her active mind busy, River takes up a new career about once every six months. So far she’s been a pilot, a doctor, a mechanic, a seamstress, a rancher, a veterinarian and even a shop owner. Currently she is an artist and dancer.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 14 Nov 2012, 18:48 | Message # 123
Syfy France has launched the 'End of the World website' and an application on Facebook, inwhich you will discover how the world will end on December 21, 2012.

Watch how the app mixes images/avatars of you and your Facebook friends in a creepy video (warning, the application will ask you to access your personal informations). Here are a few screencaps (click on image for larger size):

La chaîne de la fin du monde - Syfy

At the end of the video, you will be asked to share a souvenir photograph (click on "Photo Souvenir" on the screen) like this one :

Website link : La chaîne de la fin du monde

Facebook application : Discover how YOU will disappear!

Have fun!

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 15 Nov 2012, 13:03 | Message # 124
I've watched one or two episodes of this fascinating tv show 'Ancient Aliens' (History Channel) a while ago, and if the pseudo scientific proofs aren't enough for you, watching Georgio A. Tsoukalos's hair should be biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 16 Nov 2012, 13:02 | Message # 125
Summer Glau co-star in Help for the Holidays Eva LaRue, driving a Bugatti Veyron (not her car) :

Quote (Wikipedia)
The Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 is a mid-engined grand touring car, designed and developed by the Volkswagen Group and manufactured in Molsheim, France by Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S.

The Super Sport version of the Veyron is the fastest street-legal production car in the world, with a top speed of 431.072 km/h (267.856 mph).[4] The original version has a top speed of 408.47 km/h (253.81 mph).[5] It was named Car of the Decade (2000–2009) by the BBC television programme Top Gear. The standard Veyron won Top Gear's Best Car Driven All Year award in 2005.

Eva LaRue driving a Bugatti veron

ChoupyDate: Saturday, 17 Nov 2012, 01:05 | Message # 126
Group: Friends
The Bugatti Veyron is a great car with performance crazy. Regarding the design I especially like the front of the car.

In the category SuperCar I prefer lamborghini gallardo

wink

The1RussterDate: Saturday, 17 Nov 2012, 02:00 | Message # 127
Group: Writer
The two-tone color scheme makes the car look like something The Wasp from Avengers would drive.
Just imagine all the talk in that regard if it was Summer Glau posing with the car. smile

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

robboDate: Saturday, 17 Nov 2012, 02:52 | Message # 128
that would be great summer glau posing for S.H.I.E.L.D next to a car disguised as the wasp. it would be a nice hint for us. give us great pleasure talking about summer glau, as the wasp. smile

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 20 Nov 2012, 10:44 | Message # 129
Nathan Fillion and the cast of Firefly helps Thor proposal to Erin at the Flanvention Firefly convention in L.A. on 12/9/05.

Nathan : What's his name?
Erin : Thor.
Nathan : What's his real name?
Erin : Thor.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 25 Nov 2012, 16:58 | Message # 130
Must read article at iO9.

The Sex Scene With Megan Fox that Explains why Scifi TV Shows Shouldn’t Have “Cop-Out” Endings

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 07 Dec 2012, 16:36 | Message # 131
'Enjoy holiday movies with your favorite SF stars' at Sci-Fi Storm

Missing your favorite stars from SF shows? Want to catch other shows they may be in? Well, you should check out the holiday movies that are on for the next month (and have been on for a while)! You might notice a lot of familiar faces…here is a quick-and-by-no-means-complete guide to some of the holiday movies which feature stars you should be familiar with.

Curiously, the site mentions Summer Glau's 'Help for the Holiday' in another article but didn't mention it in this list wacko

Charley_DixonDate: Friday, 07 Dec 2012, 23:24 | Message # 132
I just leave this gem here:
Three Little Pigs (Reprise)

(click on the image to see a full-size version).

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

The1RussterDate: Saturday, 08 Dec 2012, 00:06 | Message # 133
Group: Writer
Dear Santa,
I've been a good girl. All I want for Christmas is..., um,

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MORE TSCC!

Love,
Summer

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

robboDate: Saturday, 08 Dec 2012, 03:32 | Message # 134
dear santa, i just cant stop thinking about TSCC. i feel hypnotized why on earth im not playing the part of cameron, please fix it for me im good now ive ran a test. things are ok and most of all i miss john connor, yours sincerely, summer smile

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 16:52 | Message # 135
At the same time 'Help for the Holidays' airs on Hallmark, Lifetime airs 'All About Christmas Eve.', a romantic comedy starring Haylie Duff and Chris Carmack.

You may know Chris Carmack from another film for Lifetime, 'Deadly Honeymoon', starring Chris and...Summer Glau biggrin

Movie stills

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Just a funny link (Put in a link to something funny)
Page 9 of 18«1278910111718»
Search: