menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Just a funny link (Put in a link to something funny)
Just a funny link
HaveWeLostDate: Thursday, 16 Aug 2012, 15:01 | Message # 91
Group: Friends
I'm just gonna throw this out there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1_eI8L3N4k

And yes, I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old. LOL ;D

Video is based on this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYfkAbggS7M

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 16 Aug 2012, 16:09 | Message # 92
Group: Administrators
Allow me to embedd the video for you; i'm well aware that the activity of a fansite is also about posting pictures/videos and drool over them.
Adding sense of humor (even of a 12 year old) is a plus biggrin

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Thursday, 16 Aug 2012, 16:11

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 18 Aug 2012, 00:21 | Message # 93
Twitter Pic : TSCC reunion ! by Thomas Dekker

‘John just brought someone back from the dead… Any guesses?#tscc‘

‘John & Riley #tscc‘

TSCC reunion - Thomas dekker and Leven Rambin

AlexDate: Saturday, 18 Aug 2012, 03:02 | Message # 94
Group: Bloggers
Hah! Bad Boy John. I saw that picture earlier. I don't think it is the same party as the one that he attended with Summer because he is wearing a different outfit. On second thought though, hmmm...

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 18 Aug 2012, 14:00 | Message # 95
Quote (Alex)
Hah! Bad Boy John. I saw that picture earlier. I don't think it is the same party as the one that he attended with Summer because he is wearing a different outfit. On second thought though, hmmm...

Ha, ha, nice try to make me spill the beans tongue

It happens THIS party was public : 11th annual InStyle summer soiree held at The London Hotel on August 8, 2012 in West Hollywood, California.

The London West Hollywood, Hollywood West
Photo credit : Trip advisor

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 19 Aug 2012, 00:26 | Message # 96
Quote (HaveWeLost)
I'm just gonna throw this out there:

@ HaveWeLost : i posted your video in another Summer Glau fansite but it was removed by the mods and they took the time to notify me, which i appreciate.

I answered the following message :

No problem! I respect the decisions of the moderators.
I must say i feared the OP was mocking the fansl the first time he posted a similar video at the Summer Glau Wiki and we have had a hot discussion.
It appeared to me he was not a troll, this is why i authorized him to post at the SG Wiki this second video when he asked me to; i simply required he mentioned clearly it was made in jest. For me, this video falls into the innocent fanboyish category.
Recently, you (or was it another mod) blamed me for making too shallow comments on Summer and now you think this post is not respectful enough.LOL
What Summer might think about the posts is not my primary concern; i post for the entertainment of the members and my opinions might or might not please her. I think this site, just like the SG Wiki should not desesperately try to appear as an official site; official sites are boring, mainly because of the limitations imposed by the artist representatives.
If you remember, this is why the webmaster decided to give up on running Summer's official website; let me quote Andy Evans, former webmaster :
"The official website began its life as an unofficial one. I had met Summer and looked after her at a convention in England. Following that I set up a fan page and was able to include any content I found of relevance. I approached Summer and her agents about putting the site on an official footing and it was agreed that my site could officially represnt Summer online but I was required to sign an incredibly restrictive contract in order to do so. Permission had to be gained for any content included, any images used and for any changes made to the look of the site. I was barred from using any images that were not officially approved by Summer’s management and could only include news which was issued or confirmed officially by Summer’s agents. This greatly restricted the freedom to create a site with which I was happy. Runnoing a fan run site was far easier and less restrictive.
A lack of contact, updates and information from the USA made it very difficult to keep the site up to date and other unofficial sites were able to run the same stories I knew existed but was not allowed to run without permission and I felt frustrated and constricted. Eventually, by mutual agreement with Summer when the domain became liable for renewal after around five years of work the site was allowed to lapse."
Again, i'm not trying to convince you to put my post back online, i'm just making some remarks.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Sunday, 19 Aug 2012, 00:27

HaveWeLostDate: Sunday, 19 Aug 2012, 01:06 | Message # 97
I kind of figured something like this would happen eventually chrisdvanne. I'm very conscious of the fact that not everyone shares my utterly juvenile sense of humor. Sorry you got modded sad

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 19 Aug 2012, 01:20 | Message # 98
Quote (HaveWeLost)
I kind of figured something like this would happen eventually chrisdvanne. I'm very conscious of the fact that not everyone shares my utterly juvenile sense of humor. Sorry you got modded sad

And now you understand my first reaction when you posted your first video here and when you asked me to post the second. If you read my answer, you will know that i support your creative work; as i said, it falls in the "innocent fanboyish" category.

No need to be sorry; the mods there don't know you like i do and one cannot blame them to apply the rules they want; it's their prerogative. Being modded is not a punishment or a criticism; it's just that my post doesn't fit their editorial policy. I have good relations with mods btw smile

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 25 Aug 2012, 09:20 | Message # 99
Dad turns his son’s lunch bags into works of geek art

Why bore your child with another mass-produced lunch box when he can brown bag it with a hand-drawn Batman and more geeky cool art? Bryan Dunn, a graphic designer and illustrator, gave his son’s lunch bags the sketch card treatment with fun cartoon art to house his PB&J sandwiches and other edible whatnot’s.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Saturday, 25 Aug 2012, 09:20

REGDate: Saturday, 25 Aug 2012, 09:52 | Message # 100
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Allow me to embedd the video for you; i'm well aware that the activity of a fansite is also about posting pictures/videos and drool over them.
Adding sense of humor (even of a 12 year old) is a plus biggrin

hahaha

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 25 Aug 2012, 13:25 | Message # 101
To tell the truth, the artist who made the collage changed the hair and dress colors to match the the UK wedding but it's still hilarious.

ThierryDate: Saturday, 25 Aug 2012, 16:55 | Message # 102
Quote (chrisdvanne)
To tell the truth, the artist who made the collage changed the hair and dress colors to match the the UK wedding but it's still hilarious.

maybe it is the opposite.... wink

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 26 Aug 2012, 15:25 | Message # 103
IamBill46 IAmBill 14m
#Movies #SciFi 1966, "Cyborg 2087". Earth sends a cyborg back in time to change the future.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012, 05:45 | Message # 104
Someone likes Fermi's fanart featuring Summer Glau in Alphas (i later modified the colors to match the new tones of Alphas promo posters)

http://nicegirlstv.com/2012/08/27/alphas-sneak-peek-alphaville/

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 08:56 | Message # 105
The extended 13 minute gag reel that incorporates the 3 minute version from the DVD Box Set.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Just a funny link (Put in a link to something funny)
Search: