[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 17 of 18«1215161718»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Just a funny link (Put in a link to something funny)
Just a funny link
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 12 Feb 2014, 18:52 | Message # 241
Group: Administrators
I was looking for reviews of Knights of Badassdom on Youtube and I came across this one. I thought the narrator's voice sounded very robotic but as I listened to the video, I had the explanation. It seems someone loved my blog post "Review of Knights of Badassdom Launch Campaign" enough to have it scanned by a text recognition software and then turned it automatically into an audio file using a dedicated device wacko

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Joe73Date: Friday, 28 Feb 2014, 21:51 | Message # 242
Group: Friends
2 Cellos: Thunderstruck smile

Thats a window bird.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 2014, 02:16 | Message # 243
Quote Joe73 ()
2 Cellos: Thunderstruck

This clip reminds me of this one: Marty (Michael J. Fox) introduces rock and roll to the young people of 1955.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 2014, 08:55 | Message # 244
Holy Split: Watch Jean-Claude Van Damme's Jaw-Dropping Space Stunt

If you were impressed by Jean-Claude Van Damme's epic split over two moving trucks in that Volvo ad – or by Sandra Bullock's moves in Gravity – wait until you see this.

In a new parody created by Linh Mai, the 53-year-old action star boldly goes where no man has gone before and does a full split in outer space while balancing between two satellites. The result is nothing short of awesome.

While the gravity-defying stunt isn't real, that doesn't mean that Van Damme couldn't do it. You don't earn the nickname "The Muscles From Brussels" for nothing.

Let's see Channing Tatum or Chuck Norris try and top this.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 02 Mar 2014, 17:12 | Message # 245
Team Arrow like you've never seen it before!

Team Arrow cartoon

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 06 Mar 2014, 19:26 | Message # 246
Ellen DeGeneres' goal of setting a retweet record with her star-studded selfie was achieved before the Oscars telecast was even over.

During a comic bit, the Oscars host prevailed upon actor Bradley Cooper to take a picture with her and several other stars crowding around, including Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lawrence, Kevin Spacey, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Long before midnight Sunday, the photo had been retweeted more than 2 million times, breaking a record set by President Barack Obama with the picture of him hugging First Lady Michelle Obama after his re-election in 2012.

Twitter also sent out an apology because all of the retweeting disrupted service for more than 20 minutes after 10 p.m. ET.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Mar 2014, 12:24 | Message # 247
Who Almost Played Emma Swan Instead of Jennifer Morrison?

Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan in 'Once Upon a Time'

Wetpaint Entertainment asked Viggle users that exact question during the March 16 episode of Once Upon a Time — Season 3, Episode 13 (“Witch Hunt”) — and the results are in.

A whopping 59 percent of Viggle users thought that Lost alumna Evangeline Lilly was the first choice for the lead role — but surprisingly enough, the answer was Battlestar Galactica star Katee Sackhoff, who garnered 23 percent of the vote. Only 18 percent of people thought that Firefly star Summer Glau almost nabbed the gig.
Katee auditioned for the role of Emma Swan a total of five times. It hurts our heart to even think about Jennifer not starring on OUAT, but we have to admit that either of these talented ladies would have done an excellent job.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 29 Mar 2014, 15:22 | Message # 248
Dad Turns Videos Of His Toddler Into Insanely Cool Action Movies

James isn't your ordinary 3-year-old. He's a light saber-wielding, lava-jumping, LEGO- blastin' superhero. His dad, Daniel Hashimoto, is a Dreamworks animator who uses his professional skill-set to enhance home videos of James.

When your dad puts the magic in movies for a living, clearly, anything is possible. Check out these videos of pure cinematic (and toddler) awesomeness.

Watch more videos from Action Movie Kid on Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 01 Apr 2014, 16:23 | Message # 249
Now you can clearly see it's Summer Glau in this new promo trailer for Arrow 2.18 "Deathstroke"

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 10 Jun 2014, 17:51 | Message # 250
I didn't know Summer Glau was an expert in climate science wink

Someone replied to an article about climate science in the comment section...using the name "Summer Glau".

Link: Concerned About Increasing Levels Of Doubt Over Climate Science? Thank Journalists

Though we know Summer supports wind energy from this video posted a few months ago.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 14 Jun 2014, 09:55 | Message # 251
Legend of the Glau - The Fall and Rise of Benae, book by Jeremiah Kassin (Author)

Product Description
Short Story. Benae is an expert craftsman, ripped from the world above to one below he does not recognize. Crippled, his only hope for survival lies in the benevolent stranger whose voice drew him from the upper plain.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 16 Jun 2014, 23:15 | Message # 252
A Britney Spears fan who goes by the name “Gal Volinez” on YouTube loves the pop icon so much, he actually edited himself into the music video for “Work B**ch.” The edit job must have taken some serious effort. Volinez carefully replaced the real Britney with footage of himself reenacting the desert-dance choreography.

The result is smooth, sensual, and full of spot-on hair whipping.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 19 Jun 2014, 12:20 | Message # 253
My life is a lie!

On the same topic, watch a behind-the-scenes video for Summer Glau's Lifetime movie "Deadly Honeymoon" that features an exclusive look at the visual effects: Behind the magic - Deadly Honeymoon

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 23 Jun 2014, 21:07 | Message # 254
Lena Headey posted this photo of her taken at her hotel during a convention.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 19 Aug 2014, 09:43 | Message # 255

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Just a funny link (Put in a link to something funny)
Page 17 of 18«1215161718»
Search: