menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Just a funny link (Put in a link to something funny)
Just a funny link
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 02 May 2013, 11:48 | Message # 181
Group: Administrators
At the World Premiere of Serenity at the 59th Edinburgh IFF on August 22, 2005, Jewel Staite and Sean Maher are asked what it was like to finally kiss...

Serenity premiere 59th Edinburgh IFF - August 22, 2005

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 03 May 2013, 15:06 | Message # 182
Cats That Look Like Male Models (21 Pics)

The blog Des Hommes et des Chatons pairs male models with their kitten counterparts.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 06 May 2013, 15:51 | Message # 183
On Thomas Twitter - "The Connors do Universal & @HorrorNights" - October 9, 2011

The Connors do Universal & @HorrorNights

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 08:16 | Message # 184
Robin Williams noticed Kim Kardashian's pregnancy smile

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 17:09 | Message # 185
Jensen Ackles and Jared Padelecki at Warner Brothers TCA Summer Press Tour Party (TCA = Television Critics Association) Los Angeles, CA July 22, 2005

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padelecki at Warner Brothers TCA Summer Press Tour Party Los Angeles, CA July 22, 2005

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 09 May 2013, 16:11 | Message # 186
Original poster getting stabbed by Nathan Fillion, while Zelda swoons in his arms biggrin

Man getting stabbed by Nathan Fillion, while Zelda swoons in his arms

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 10 May 2013, 13:19 | Message # 187
Funny Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 podcast with actor Shirley Manson and executive producer John Wirth, giving the top 5 reasons to watch the show.

I love the way Shirley says: "There goes Summer Glau" at 0:08 of the video.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 11 May 2013, 07:50 | Message # 188
The following promo image for Tricia Helfer's recently picked up series "Killer Women" reminds me of The Black Keys's music video for their song "Howling For You", inwhich Tricia played a "sexy assassin with a troubled past".

Tricia Helfer's in ABC's series

robbs-servantDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 02:07 | Message # 189
Group: Friends
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Original poster getting stabbed by Nathan Fillion, while Zelda swoons in his arms biggrin

Man getting stabbed by Nathan Fillion, while Zelda swoons in his arms

favorite picture of him ever lol

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 09:36 | Message # 190
Twitter is looking for a high profile engineer, one of the desired skills is "You consider Firefly one of the best TV shows ever". No kiddding!

Link: https://twitter.com/jobs/positions?jvi=o0m7Wfw9,Job

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 18:05 | Message # 191
So bad it's good fake: trailer for NBC She-Ra reboot starring Kylie Minogue

We know you're still bummed that Wonder Woman TV show never happened, so here's a live-action She-Ra as an apology.

She-Ra was a bit of an odd duck as far as cartoons go, even for the '80s. But that doesn't mean it wasn't beloved. And now Funny or Die has gifted us this small miracle -- a fake trailer for live-action She-Ra -- starring Kylie "Do the Locomotion" Minogue.

Is it any good? Well, no. It's terrible. But that's kind of the point. Here in the present day, there isn't exactly a lot of room for a fantasy princess with a sword and a winged unicorn. In fact, if someone tried to make She-Ra now, it'd probably wind up being some kind of awful, generic procedual -- which is exactly what happens in this video.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 14:19 | Message # 192
Joss Whedon is doing a series based on Marvel’s SHIELD. This makes me very happy so I did this.
The cover is of course a classic by Jim Steranko. I actually have this issue,

Josh Whedon Agent of Shield

Source: Airlock14

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 14:01 | Message # 193
Dish Of Salt Extended: 'Terminator' Laura Cyborg

Thomas Dekker and Robert Hall take Laura Saltman on a tour of Almost Human, the special effects house where they create the "Terminators" and much more! "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" airs on a new night, Fridays, on FOX @ 8pm.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 15:40 | Message # 194
Summer Glau blamed "catburglars" for the loss of her passport, thus preventing her to go to Ottawa Comiccon 2013 (read previous News).

It looks like the catburglars then headed to Cannes Film Festival, France, where a (Swiss luxury watchmaker and jeweler) Chopard employee's hotel room had been broken into and more than $1 million worth of jewels had been stolen.

There's a even pun in the timing of the job.

From BBC:
The theft happened on the same day that the festival was shown The Bling Ring, a new film by director Sofia Coppola about some high-school students who find out when celebrities are attending red carpet events in order to break into their homes and steal their designer clothes, bags, and shoes.

We have an exclusive photo of the catburglar celebrating his exploits with a pretty ballerina:

The Secret Circle’s Phoebe Tonkin and Thomas Dekker in Halloween Costumes
The Secret Circle’s Phoebe Tonkin and Thomas Dekker in Halloween Costumes (From @theThomasDekker)

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 20 May 2013, 20:48 | Message # 195
People's curiosity can take them to strange and unusual places, and thanks to Google's auto-complete search algorithm, we can see where that curiosity leads them when it comes to pop culture.

This what happens when you start a Google search with a question about Summer Glau:

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Just a funny link (Put in a link to something funny)
Search: