menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Just a funny link (Put in a link to something funny)
Just a funny link
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 30 Dec 2012, 18:31 | Message # 151
Group: Administrators
BUFFY VS. RIVER by Karen Hallion

In the world of Joss Whedon, there are plenty of girls that can kick ass…and look good doing it!

Karen Hallion gives us the ultimate Joss Whedon femme fatale match up: the Sunnydale Slayer vs. the Space Prodigy.

On one side we have Buffy Summers. She has killed more vampires than Van Helsing. She has super-powers. Her weakness is bad-boy vampires.

On the other side we have River Tam, a prodigal child with psychic abilities and and unmatched fighting skills against space-sick cannibals. Her only weakness is sanity.

Who will win the biggest match-up in the ‘verse?

Inspired by Joss Whedon classics, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly / Serenity.

BUFFY VS. RIVER by Karen Hallion

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

MetalDate: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 02:12 | Message # 152
Group: Friends
I like it that this image gives us Buffy from the movie rather than buffy from the series, I really hated Sarah m.g. eventho I liked the movie much. Really nice artwork. smile

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 11:10 | Message # 153
(Metal)
I like it that this image gives us Buffy from the movie rather than buffy from the series, I really hated Sarah m.g. eventho I liked the movie much. Really nice artwork. smile

Hi Metal, welcome to the Summer Glau Wiki thumb

Are you sure this slayer is taken from the movie? I'm not sure Kristy Swanson had hairs long enough to allow to do this type of hairstyle.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 19:28 | Message # 154
Every Batman Actor’s Face Morphed into One Perfect Bruce Wayne

Here is a shot of every single actor who has played the live action superhero morphed into one perfect Batman. It includes Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, and Christian Bale.

http://io9.com/5972293....e-wayne

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 05 Jan 2013, 12:12 | Message # 155
Favorite music fan following at people choice awards

Today i learned a few new words : Beliebers, Directioners, Katycats, Lovatics, Selenators.

I guess they have the same meaning as Browncoats, Trekkies or Twihards but for singers and as such are equally respectable.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 05 Feb 2013, 16:01 | Message # 156
Alex pointed out to me this website where you can see what the internet think of someone/something. I don't know on what criteria this is based and of course the results have little to no value.

Ever wondered what the internet thinks about.. let's say.. Barack Obama? The Financial Crisis? Global Warming? Now you can search and get the answers to your questions from this global inquiry tool!

Link: whatdoestheinternetthink

An inquiry for "Summer Glau" gives: Positive 92.6% (very few hits though)
An inquiry for "Angelina Jolie" gives: Negative 68.2%

AlexDate: Tuesday, 05 Feb 2013, 18:14 | Message # 157
Group: Bloggers
Has anyone heard of Grace Face? It is a reference to a gesture that is made by Grace Helbig, a comedian and vlogger. Summer must have heard of her as we can see in this picture from the gallery.

New York Comic-Con

New York Comic Con 2011

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 13 Feb 2013, 15:25 | Message # 158
Quote (Alex)
Has anyone heard of Grace Face? It is a reference to a gesture that is made by Grace Helbig, a comedian and vlogger. Summer must have heard of her as we can see in this picture from the gallery.

Didn't know that but you might be right. I guess the photographer asked her to take that pose.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 13 Feb 2013, 15:32 | Message # 159
You may know that some people unjustly blame Summer Glau for having the same blank face in every movie/tv show. The same happens for Twilight superstar Kristen Steward and a facetious fan had a lot of fun trying to list Kristen's many expressions on her face, from thrilled to enthousiastic.

The Many Emotions of Kristen Stewart By Darrick Thomas

Kristen Stewart gets a bad rap as the bored, awkward, uncomfortable Hollywood starlet who plays the same lip-biting part in all her movies. But If there's one thing we've learned in following her 10-plus year career, it's that she's capable of capturing a gamut of feelings and reactions. Allow us to demonstrate the intricacies of Stewart's performances with a tour of her most engaging roles and the variety of emotions that come with them

Cold Creek Manor (2003)

Watch more at Zimbio

Side note: i have nothing against Kristen, it's just me being jaleous of her success, whereas a talented actress such as Summer Glau is not on tv/movie more often.

Charley_DixonDate: Wednesday, 13 Feb 2013, 15:57 | Message # 160
That reminded me good old jokes about Fedor's emotions:

Fedor's emotions

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 23 Feb 2013, 01:21 | Message # 161
The Summer Glau Wiki does the Harlem Shake.

Expect weird (but harmless) behaviours from your browser; you've been warned tongue

Click this link.

Thanks Fox012 for this funny link!

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 25 Feb 2013, 11:32 | Message # 162

Thomas Dekker at Halloween, age 4.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 26 Feb 2013, 06:37 | Message # 163
I'm sure it must be difficult for an actress to have a partial paralysis of the face which prevents you from smiling in a normal fashion, or to have a man's voice. This is why i'm so happy that Jennifer Lawrence won an Oscar for her performance in Silver Linings Playbook.

I guess that's what they call 'movie magic' tongue

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 27 Feb 2013, 19:54 | Message # 164
Jennifer Lawrence & Jack Nicholson Moment at the Oscars 2013 wink

Once Upon a Time, there was a Girl who fall in love in the Oscar's Stairs.

Link: hemoglobulle

ThierryDate: Wednesday, 27 Feb 2013, 22:49 | Message # 165
Group: Friends
Google is old : Google in an old way...

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Just a funny link (Put in a link to something funny)
Search: