menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » What's Up? (Tell us what's on your mind.)
What's Up?
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 18:43 | Message # 181
Group: Administrators
R.I.P. Gerry Anderson, creator of the 'The Thunderbirds' and 'Space 1999'.

Gerry Anderson, the creator of hit TV shows including Thunderbirds, Stingray and Joe 90, has died at the age of 83.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Wednesday, 02 Jan 2013, 01:31 | Message # 182
Group: Friends
R.I.P , gerry anderson god rest his soul. what a guy such a genius the master of the puppets, i remember the days of thunderbirds, stingray, joe 90, when i was a kid. thunderbirds are go. not sure if he also did captain scarlet and the mysterons, which was also a brilliant show. sad

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 02 Jan 2013, 16:40 | Message # 183
I don't know when this picture was taken, maybe someone can help me; it looks like it was taken at a convention but i can't seem to find which one.
Summer is wearing the same dress she was wearing at the "Who Killed The Electric Car" Premiere on June 24, 2006 (but she wasn't wearing the colored bracelets there).

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 14 Jan 2013, 23:04 | Message # 184
High school principal could lose his job for making a Terminator fan video.

Read more at iO9

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 14:54 | Message # 185
Video compilation of photographer Tyler Shields's work from all of 2010.

Included in the video are Lindsay Lohan, Juno Temple, Shiloh Fernandez, Harry Shum, Jr., Aaron Paul, Alex Pettyfer, Thomas Dekker, Zachary Quinto, Summer Glau, Kellan Lutz, Emma Roberts, and more!

I think this video is a good example of the difference between Tyler Shield and say Joan Allen; while Shields work is often trashy and uses “shocking” themes that have been done to death, Allen's work can be edgy (see the Mugshots photoshoot) but never shows the celebrities in trashy situations, even for art.

The1RussterDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 20:33 | Message # 186
Group: Writer
Quote chrisdvanne
I don't know when this picture was taken, maybe someone can help me; it looks like it was taken at a convention but i can't seem to find which one.
Summer is wearing the same dress she was wearing at the "Who Killed The Electric Car" Premiere on June 24, 2006 (but she wasn't wearing the colored bracelets there).

Weekend With The Stars, Las Vegas - 15-16 July 2006 The picture above is a cropped from a larger image

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 21:15 | Message # 187
Quote (The1Russter)
Weekend With The Stars, Las Vegas - 15-16 July 2006

Thanks Russell!
That Summer wears the same dress as for the "Who Killed The Electric Car" Premiere on June 24, 2006 makes sense.

TerminatorEmilyDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 23:37 | Message # 188
interesting video. Thomas Dekker looks different.

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

robboDate: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 01:27 | Message # 189
great video some interesting scenes quite sensual and erotic, but nevertheless it does make the actors and actresses look a bit trashy, i thought thomas dekker looked a bit gothic, reminded me of one of robbie williams videos with the make up on, but yeah some great work involved by tyler shields. smile

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 23 Jan 2013, 02:07 | Message # 190
Wishful Thinking: changing Hawaii Five-0 fans comments on Summer Glau BEFORE her guest stint from "Who is Summer Glau ? Never heard of her before in my life. Is she a known celebrity?" into "Wow, Summer Glau's performance in this episode was amazing! Can't wait to see more of her on TV" AFTER the episode aired.

robboDate: Wednesday, 23 Jan 2013, 03:41 | Message # 191
hawaii five-o fans must be from another planet, not heard of summer glau soon will after her performance as a guest on there show, they will chanting for more summer glau loud and clear, just wait and see it will be wow where on earth has this actress been as they mumble amongst themselves, cant wait to let them see how good she is, yeahhh. wink

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 25 Jan 2013, 13:19 | Message # 192
Today i learned that English uses a French phrase, RSVP:

In the context of social invitations, RSVP or Rsvp is a request for a response from the invited person. It is an initialism derived from the French phrase "répondez s'il vous plaît", meaning "Please respond."

Joe73Date: Friday, 25 Jan 2013, 18:00 | Message # 193
Have anybody seen The Lying Game?
Well I have, and I can warmly recommend it if you like endless suspense smile

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1798274/

Thats a window bird.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 29 Jan 2013, 14:20 | Message # 194
Great presentation of TSCC made for a convention.

TerminatorEmilyDate: Tuesday, 29 Jan 2013, 14:40 | Message # 195
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Today i learned that English uses a French phrase, RSVP:

QuoteIn the context of social invitations, RSVP or Rsvp is a request for a response from the invited person. It is an initialism derived from the French phrase "répondez s'il vous plaît", meaning "Please respond."
Yah I think last week our French teacher was talking about that. I was like, "Oh my gosh, really? Cool."

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » What's Up? (Tell us what's on your mind.)
Search: