[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 4 of 4«1234
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » The members of the Summer Glau Wiki are awesome!
The members of the Summer Glau Wiki are awesome!
Charley_DixonDate: Friday, 01 Feb 2013, 00:31 | Message # 46
Group: Administrators
Quote (slkpg)
I usually do not bother to log in, but I check out every new post. Cannot get enough of Summer. Wish she had a starring role in a TV show.

Thanks for all your work!

Wow, that's a nice web site you specified on your profile. I've spent some time there and it looks like I'll visit it frequently in near future smile

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 24 Jul 2013, 21:59 | Message # 47
Hey, the Summer Glau Wiki and Summer Glau Daily fan sites are mentioned in the end credit of Inside the Box cool

Screencaps

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Wednesday, 24 Jul 2013, 23:17 | Message # 48
Group: Friends
wow thats pretty cool, another feather in the cap, for the summer glau fan sites for getting a mentioning, at the end of inside the box, glausome, cool really great for the dedicated fan sites,

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 25 Jul 2013, 00:24 | Message # 49
Quote (robbo)
wow thats pretty cool, another feather in the cap, for the summer glau fan sites for getting a mentioning, at the end of inside the box, glausome, really great for the dedicated fan sites,

Where are the Regina King or Wilson Bethel fan sites? wink

To be honest, Regina and Wilson are regular characters on successfull tv shows and their respective fan sites are probably more interested in the big thing than in a short movie. It does not take anything away from the dedications of the SG fan sites.
Some of their fans could also have donated for the movie, btw.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 2013, 20:03 | Message # 50
Hi everyone, as if I wasn't present in enough social networks, I am now an admin of the official Facebook page for fan site Summer Glau Wiki.
You can expect more photos, videos and other bits & pieces, on the Glau-verse and beyond, that we feel the community will be interested in.
Have a look around, don't hesitate to post a comment and please visit again!

Oh, and don't forget to "like" the page!

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 01 Aug 2014, 18:29 | Message # 51
We crossed 1M views mark . So congratulations with achieving this milestone and thank you for your supportĀ  yahoo

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » The members of the Summer Glau Wiki are awesome!
Page 4 of 4«1234
Search: