menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Best moments at 2011 Spike TV Scream Awards
Best moments at 2011 Spike TV Scream Awards
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 16:26 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
The Scream Awards, an epic celebration of horror, science fiction and comics, were broadcast on Spike TV on October 18th, 2011.

Here are some weird and awesome moments :

Darth Vader Wins Ultimate Villain at the 2011 Spike TV Scream Awards

Quote (io9)
Darth Vader wins the "Ultimate Villain Award, so apparently that's bigger than just the regular villain award" and takes the stage to complain about George Lucas' constant Star Wars tinkering, until Lucas interrupts him.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Tuesday, 25 Oct 2011, 17:10

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 16:34 | Message # 2
Though apparently The Sith Lord and its creator sort of made up backstage :

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 16:44 | Message # 3
Sean Bean and lena Headey accepting the Best TV Show Scream Awards 2011 for Game of Thrones

Quote (io9)
Lena Headey comes out holding two Spike Awards over her breasts, while sitting on top of Sean Bean on the Iron Throne. So yeah the GOT cast wins for best introductions all around.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 17:02 | Message # 4
Bonus 1 : Lena interview by Ew after accepting the Scream Award with former co-star Sean Bean

Bonus 2 : backstage pictures

Lena Headey and former co-star Sean Bean arrive at Spike TV's "SCREAM 2011" awards held at Universal Studios on October 2011 in Universal City, California.
Nice couple!

Sean Bean with daughters Molly (left), 20, and Lorna , 24, at the 2011 Scream Awards
Sometimes, too much is...too much cool

Sean Bean © and daughters attend Spike TV's 2011 Scream AwardsSean Bean © and daughters attend Spike TV's 2011 Scream Awards

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Best moments at 2011 Spike TV Scream Awards
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: