menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Take the television shows and movies quizz!
Take the television shows and movies quizz!
chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 12 Oct 2011, 16:30 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Television Without Pity has launched a quizz on tv shows and movies : besides being funny if you have a few minutes to lose, what really grabbed my attention was that a picture of Summer Glau as Cameron in TSCC illustrates the article (the fact that Summer recently won 2 Tubey Awards at this very same website may have helped : The Tubey Awards 2011 results). Unfortunately they change the pic regularly and Summer's pic is now gone but i have taken a screencap to prove it.

Quote (Twop)
Trivia Without Pity
Test your knowledge of TV shows new and old (and movies too!) with our new trivia game.

I have spent some time answering the questions without finding one related to Summer Glau or to TSCC; my scores were even pretty lame and so will be yours if you're not a fan of family drama or family comedy on ABC and CBS.

Find here two examples (click on image for bigger size):
Television Without Pity quizz tv shows and movies Television Without Pity quizz tv shows and movies

Anyway that was funny to see a picture of Summer Glau on the front page.

Read more at : Television Without Pity

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Take the television shows and movies quizz!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: