[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Take the television shows and movies quizz!
Take the television shows and movies quizz!
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 12 Oct 2011, 16:30 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Television Without Pity has launched a quizz on tv shows and movies : besides being funny if you have a few minutes to lose, what really grabbed my attention was that a picture of Summer Glau as Cameron in TSCC illustrates the article (the fact that Summer recently won 2 Tubey Awards at this very same website may have helped : The Tubey Awards 2011 results). Unfortunately they change the pic regularly and Summer's pic is now gone but i have taken a screencap to prove it.

Quote (Twop)
Trivia Without Pity
Test your knowledge of TV shows new and old (and movies too!) with our new trivia game.

I have spent some time answering the questions without finding one related to Summer Glau or to TSCC; my scores were even pretty lame and so will be yours if you're not a fan of family drama or family comedy on ABC and CBS.

Find here two examples (click on image for bigger size):
Television Without Pity quizz tv shows and movies Television Without Pity quizz tv shows and movies

Anyway that was funny to see a picture of Summer Glau on the front page.

Read more at : Television Without Pity

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Take the television shows and movies quizz!
Page 1 of 11
Search: