[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Lena Headey Voted as Best Dressed at the 2011 Emmys!
Lena Headey Voted as Best Dressed at the 2011 Emmys!
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 27 Sep 2011, 00:10 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Who cares about Neutrinos going faster than light (have you seen a neutrinos yourself...i didn't), who cares about The Dinklage winning an Emmys for Best supporting Actor in a Drama (the only movie i want to see Peter Dinklage in is called 'Knights of Badassdom') ?

Lena Headey was picked as best dressed at the Emmys on the Fashion Police show!! This is the kind of news the Summer Glau Wiki couldn't ignore.

Photo credit : Getty Images

Photo credit : Getty Images

Joan Rivers and her crew on E!'s Fashion Police reviewed the Emmy Awards red carpet fashions; here's what they say about Lena Headey's dress :
The "Game of Thrones" actress sported one of the evening's few black gowns and got a unequivocal "She looks amazing," from the critical Joan Rivers. "It was like an Audrey Hepburn look," Rivers said calling attention to Headley's hair style and choice of jewelry. Kelly Osbourne exclaimed, "It took my breath away."

The truth is, Lena looked absolutely stunning in this taffeta and lace gown by Alessandra Rich that you can purchase for $4,165.
The dress is feminine and classy, while being edgy ang gothic at the same time; i would have preferred a little touch of color like with a red purse as was presented in Alessandra Rich's promo pictures (see link just above).
While i usually don't like short hairs on women (i didn't liked Summer's look in Alphas for example), i must admit that Lena's haircut and makeup matches the dress perfectly.

More about the other nominees at : Joan Rivers crowns 2011 Emmys best and worst dressed at huliq.com

Side note : To the people thinking i'm gay because i mention this news after i mentioned Sean Maher's coming out, i would answer this is a deliberate move from me in order to lure more girls to the site.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Tuesday, 27 Sep 2011, 00:21

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 27 Sep 2011, 15:49 | Message # 2
Joan Rivers and Co. for the Fashion Police show have nominated their best and worst dressed at the 2011 Emmy Awards and here's the video, courtesy of EOline Entertainment.
As you already know, Lena Heady was crowned the Best Dressed but who was crowned the Worst Dressed ?

Lena Headey Best Dressed at the 2011 Emmys

Message edited by michelangelo - Wednesday, 28 Sep 2011, 11:13

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 03 Oct 2011, 18:09 | Message # 3
Happy B-Day Lena!

FermiDate: Monday, 03 Oct 2011, 18:46 | Message # 4
Happy B-Day Lena!

You can't stop the signal!

The1RussterDate: Tuesday, 04 Oct 2011, 00:29 | Message # 5
Group: Writer
Happy Birthday Lena!

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Tuesday, 04 Oct 2011, 00:29

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 13 Aug 2012, 18:21 | Message # 6
Group: Friends
Oh wow, now there is a lady. She can certainly wear black and pull it off. I was encapsulated when I watched her walk out of the Dakara Systems Building in the episode Strange Things Happen At The One Two Point of T:SCC. Summer also wore black but for Lena to look great too, really impressed me. (I noticed they both wore white gloves when they went in but I guess they weren't quite so enthusiastic when they came out again).

Message edited by KevinInScotland - Monday, 13 Aug 2012, 18:31

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Lena Headey Voted as Best Dressed at the 2011 Emmys!
Page 1 of 11
Search: