menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Today is The Day! [My Birthday XD]
Today is The Day! [My Birthday XD]
TheSaviorDate: Tuesday, 09 Aug 2011, 00:38 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Yes dear friend...i was born in the far far ago 1978, 9 August at midnight and 40 minutes...so now, to celebrate my 33 years, i will do nothing XD

No party, no celebration, until i come to got what i dream more...my society, a S.R.L. that will make great things and support Summer all the way along from Italy.
So for now, and until i can start my plan [my Lawyer say we can start between November or December] i just can say to all of you, thanks for the wiki, thanks for your continuing support to Summer, and thanks for all the funny and entertaining moment on this wiki.
I found this place by chance, but you are all good guys with a mighty passion for all i care, so i feel to have found a "safe lair" among you.

So i thanks you all, and i wish to all the Wiki users, a good, good, good, Summertime XD

Thanks ^^

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

FermiDate: Tuesday, 09 Aug 2011, 01:06 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Quote (TheSavior)
Yes dear friend...i was born in the far far ago 1978, 9 August at midnight and 40 minutes...so now, to celebrate my 33 years, i will do nothing XD No party, no celebration, until i come to got what i dream more...my society, a S.R.L. that will make great things and support Summer all the way along from Italy. So for now, and until i can start my plan [my Lawyer say we can start between November or December] i just can say to all of you, thanks for the wiki, thanks for your continuing support to Summer, and thanks for all the funny and entertaining moment on this wiki. I found this place by chance, but you are all good guys with a mighty passion for all i care, so i feel to have found a "safe lair" among you. So i thanks you all, and i wish to all the Wiki users, a good, good, good, Summertime XD Thanks ^^

Happy Birthday XD

You can't stop the signal!

Charley_DixonDate: Tuesday, 09 Aug 2011, 02:53 | Message # 3
Happy birthday, TheSavior!

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 09 Aug 2011, 06:24 | Message # 4
A 33 years old named TheSavior. Can you do miracles also?

I wish you a happy birthday, TheSavior!

Side note : thanks for the nice words smile

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

TheSaviorDate: Wednesday, 10 Aug 2011, 19:26 | Message # 5
Miracles? A kind of Magic maybe, for miracles i'm not yet trained XD but I'm gearing up!

Thanks ^^

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

DevoDate: Thursday, 11 Aug 2011, 01:48 | Message # 6
Happy belated birthday TheSavior!

My 33rd is a week away. That's kinda cool. biggrin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Today is The Day! [My Birthday XD]
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: