menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Today is The Day! [My Birthday XD]
Today is The Day! [My Birthday XD]
TheSaviorDate: Tuesday, 09 Aug 2011, 00:38 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Yes dear friend...i was born in the far far ago 1978, 9 August at midnight and 40 minutes...so now, to celebrate my 33 years, i will do nothing XD

No party, no celebration, until i come to got what i dream more...my society, a S.R.L. that will make great things and support Summer all the way along from Italy.
So for now, and until i can start my plan [my Lawyer say we can start between November or December] i just can say to all of you, thanks for the wiki, thanks for your continuing support to Summer, and thanks for all the funny and entertaining moment on this wiki.
I found this place by chance, but you are all good guys with a mighty passion for all i care, so i feel to have found a "safe lair" among you.

So i thanks you all, and i wish to all the Wiki users, a good, good, good, Summertime XD

Thanks ^^

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

FermiDate: Tuesday, 09 Aug 2011, 01:06 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Quote (TheSavior)
Yes dear friend...i was born in the far far ago 1978, 9 August at midnight and 40 minutes...so now, to celebrate my 33 years, i will do nothing XD No party, no celebration, until i come to got what i dream more...my society, a S.R.L. that will make great things and support Summer all the way along from Italy. So for now, and until i can start my plan [my Lawyer say we can start between November or December] i just can say to all of you, thanks for the wiki, thanks for your continuing support to Summer, and thanks for all the funny and entertaining moment on this wiki. I found this place by chance, but you are all good guys with a mighty passion for all i care, so i feel to have found a "safe lair" among you. So i thanks you all, and i wish to all the Wiki users, a good, good, good, Summertime XD Thanks ^^

Happy Birthday XD

You can't stop the signal!

Charley_DixonDate: Tuesday, 09 Aug 2011, 02:53 | Message # 3
Happy birthday, TheSavior!

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 09 Aug 2011, 06:24 | Message # 4
A 33 years old named TheSavior. Can you do miracles also?

I wish you a happy birthday, TheSavior!

Side note : thanks for the nice words smile

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

TheSaviorDate: Wednesday, 10 Aug 2011, 19:26 | Message # 5
Miracles? A kind of Magic maybe, for miracles i'm not yet trained XD but I'm gearing up!

Thanks ^^

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

DevoDate: Thursday, 11 Aug 2011, 01:48 | Message # 6
Happy belated birthday TheSavior!

My 33rd is a week away. That's kinda cool. biggrin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Today is The Day! [My Birthday XD]
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: