menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » The Happy Birthday thread
The Happy Birthday thread
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 30 Jul 2017, 16:13 | Message # 61
Group: Administrators
To celebrate Arnold Schwarzenegger's 70th Birthday, here's a photo of Terminators holding a .45 long slide with laser sighting and showing a bit of cleavage!

Terminators holding a .45 long slide with laser sighting and showing a bit of cleavage

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 30 Jul 2017, 17:29 | Message # 62
Group: Friends
Now there's a good coincidence.  I was only just recently reviewing an episode of TSCC when I saw this.  (Although his cleavage is well covered).
Bald terminator holds a gun similar to the 1st terminator in 1984, (AMT Hardballer .45 Longslide).
Marty Bedell looks back from the SUV driven by Cameron, to see who is trying to kill him.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Sunday, 30 Jul 2017, 17:32

robboDate: Monday, 31 Jul 2017, 00:51 | Message # 63
# 62 

Hi mate 

That cheeky little chappy baby faced Marty Bedell is 21-year-old now, how mad is that.

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 20 Aug 2017, 10:14 | Message # 64
# Another year, another birthday for Patrick Kilpatrick who played opposite Summer Glau in the Marty Bedell chase scene, in TSCC, episode: Goodbye To All That.
He's 68 and still working, as shown in his imdb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0453304/
pictured here on the left

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 24 Aug 2017, 09:12 | Message # 65
Summer also interacted with Tony Amendola in TSCC, the episode 1_2 Gnothi Seauton.
He's 66 today.  We see a lot of him in various TV series.

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 26 Aug 2017, 08:14 | Message # 66
It's Shirley Manson's 51st today.  Summer, as Cameron was ....  quote:
Weaver: "I'm sorry, I wasn't speaking to you. I was speaking to you. About Skynet. Savannah's told you about John Henry, I assume? Which is why your cyborg is skulking around my basement".

('Your cyborg' eh! John's a lucky guy.  Wouldn't we all like one.)

Anyway, here's a picture of Shirley taken a few years ago

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 28 Dec 2017, 09:50 | Message # 67
2 birthdays today:
Brendan Hines - 41 today. Here he is in TSCC, episode 1_3 The Turk as Andy Goode speaking to Sarah Connor *played by Lena Headey*

Brendan Hines in TSCC, episode 1.3 The Turk as Andy Goode speaking to Sarah Connor

&

Thomas Alexander Dekker, who is 30 today. Here he is in the pilot of TSCC.

Cameron laughs with John in school corridor in the pilot of TSCC

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Thursday, 28 Dec 2017, 16:38

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 28 Dec 2017, 15:36 | Message # 68
Quote KevinInEngland ()
Brendan Hines - 41 today. Here he is in TSCC, episode 1_5 Queens Gambit playing Mr Harris the school counsellor

Not exactly. Brendan Hines played Andy Goode, the creator of The Turk. Mr Harris was played by Neil Hopkins.

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 29 Dec 2017, 10:28 | Message # 69
Another TSCC character. Charlayne Woodard, who played Tarissa Dyson. She's 64. I wonder if she'll carry on working?
(Here is another picture of her in 1_3 The Turk, 8 years after her initial meeting with Sarah, John and Miss 'shiny blue eyes' before their time jump
Tarissa_Dyson_stares_at_her_husbands_grave_whilst_talking_to_Sar

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Friday, 29 Dec 2017, 10:30

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 29 Dec 2017, 10:36 | Message # 70
I can reveal another character who appeared in TSCC. She has a very good acting career.
Perhaps you will remember her from this picture. Her imdb name is Ally Maki, although her last name is Matsumura. She's 31 - 29th Dec 1986.
Female_student_played_by_Ally_Maki_hands_Cameron_a_note_1_5_Quee
Female_student_played_by_Ally_Maki_hands_Cameron_a_note_1_5_Quee

I also believe this is the only other shot we see of her. What do you think? She is in the school car workshop
Morris_needs_to_use_the_diagnostic_unit_1_5_Queens_Gambit_with_A

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Friday, 29 Dec 2017, 10:40

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 08:50 | Message # 71
2 more birthdays of characters who appeared in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Summer Glau's breakthrough.
===
Julie Ann Emery is 43 today - she played Nurse Hobson in the episode 2_16 Some Must Watch While Some Must Sleep
Nurse_Hobson_played_by_Julie_Ann_Emery_is_approached_by_a_night

The night tech. is played by Sashen Naicker
==

Richard Timothy Jones is 46 today - he played Agent James Ellison, who was originally working for the FBI with the goal of tracking down Sarah Connor
James_Ellison_leaves_the_scene_as_John_hugs_Sara

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 13:56 | Message # 72
Quote KevinInEngland ()
Julie Ann Emery is 43 today - she played Nurse Hobson in the episode 2_16 Some Must Watch While Some Must Sleep

TSCC's writers sprinkled in some delicate clues about the true nature of nurse Hobson, like when she quipped "Thank you for explaining", a phrase used often by Cameron. This is when I started to realize that she might be a Terminator.

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018, 13:27 | Message # 73
Today it's Sarah's apartment friend's birthday in The Terminator.
Bess Antoinette Motta is 60. She looks great.

Ginger_prepping_-_Sarah_gets_a_phone_message_from_Stan_Morsky_T1
So, I'm guessing in 1984 she'd have been approximately 26.

The 27th Annual LA Stage Alliance Ovation Awards held at Center Theatre Group/Ahmanson Theatre on January 17, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Ryan Miller/Capture Imaging)

Bess

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » The Happy Birthday thread
Search: