menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » About a week Chat Gathering
About a week Chat Gathering
TheSavior Post # 1 | Saturday, 25 Jun 2011 - 04:03
Group: Friends
Maybe is just me, but i seem, time to time people of this wiki, trying to come to our chat to say something, and only few time finding someone to chat. one or two people, not more.
Why dont we try something like a chat day?
To start with i will try to say [Fermi, kill me if you doesnt agree with this]

sunday 25 June 2011 at 22.00 PM on our chat? ^

ya know, something like that :P

I will be there...someone wish to chat a bit? ^^?
dont know...to try have a bit more engaging here XD

i will be there...if ya lke it^^ just to chat hehehe

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Fermi Post # 2 | Saturday, 25 Jun 2011 - 14:22
Group: Administrators
Quote (TheSavior)
Maybe is just me, but i seem, time to time people of this wiki, trying to come to our chat to say something, and only few time finding someone to chat. one or two people, not more.
Why dont we try something like a chat day?
To start with i will try to say [Fermi, kill me if you doesnt agree with this]

sunday 25 June 2011 at 22.00 PM on our chat? ^

ya know, something like that :P

I will be there...someone wish to chat a bit? ^^?
dont know...to try have a bit more engaging here XD

i will be there...if ya lke it^^ just to chat hehehe

It is a good idea. I'm not sure if I can be there at that time this week though.
We use to have weekly viewers club for Firefly and Chuck but there was too few people that was intrested in that.

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Saturday, 25 Jun 2011 - 15:16
Not my type of things, thanks.
I'm more of a goal oriented person.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

TheSavior Post # 4 | Saturday, 25 Jun 2011 - 18:31
oh yes, i understand ^^
mine was just a proposal to see if someone wish to do it
I'm actually viewing the last "Object in Space" and chatting with the other friends on Skype. Is funny to count down, start all togheter the film and then chat anc speak comment on it. We are just 4 for now, but is cool. I think later wi will see the Serenity and we'we done for this week X_D

Next weex we will start TSCC hweheeh.

Later on the STSCC chatroom there will ba something like that, but is very late. Theyr 22-23 PM is mine 4-5 AM of Sunday XD so i think i will pass for this time

Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Fermi Post # 5 | Sunday, 26 Jun 2011 - 14:59
Quote (michelangelo)
I'm more of a goal oriented person.

When people hear about how exreamly fun our viewing parties are, the wiki trafic number will increase.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 6 | Sunday, 26 Jun 2011 - 15:39
Quote (Fermi)
When people hear about how exreamly fun our viewing parties are, the wiki trafic number will increase.

You know my weakness Fermi and you're trying to tempt me.

TheSavior Post # 7 | Sunday, 26 Jun 2011 - 20:42
Quote (Fermi)
Quote (michelangelo)I'm more of a goal oriented person. When people hear about how exreamly fun our viewing parties are, the wiki trafic number will increase.

he's right u.u "join the dark side...join us...we have traffics...and cookies..."

Cameron

Me

TheSavior Post # 8 | Monday, 04 Jul 2011 - 20:47
i've loved the week-end idea of the wiever party..but i was to some friend home...we were 5 reandy to "Chaaaaaarge" to the chat of this wiki to see 4400 and chat about that. we were equipped with our personal notebook so to chat everyone at same time with all of you...but our "guest" had a cable-problem so we...well..cant connect and we lose it, so i propose another time...is there any "chat-animal" who wish to build up a "chat-day" to ghater to chat, of everything" on this wiki? I'm glad we ave a one-week gathering, but i'm not sure to be there everytime, since the week-end i'm very busy normally, so i ask...is there anyone who like me is a "chat-dependent" and wish to chat on some days?

[Michelangelo..i know you dont are that kind of user...but i'm sure that if we can get 1-2-3 gathering for week, also just to chat, we can improve the users number...i've figured out, down the years, that "there out of here" there are many like me...who get bored by the forum slow peace, and whant to chat....so...why dont we try to steer up something? i'm asking to you becouse i see you are a very devoted one, spending most time of yours here and being very competent...so well...i'm crying for help...i whant to chat and i'm pretty sure there are other people who just wait that eheheh XD]

Cameron

Me

chrisdvanne_ Post # 9 | Monday, 04 Jul 2011 - 20:59
The Summer Glau Wiki provides a place where anyone can add new threads, post comments, videos, pictures,...The members are free to schedule chat parties, you don't need me.

Personally, i prefer that the members discuss in the forum so that every member and lurker benefits from the discussion, but that's just my opinion. I was reluctant about the viewers club but i was proven wrong; we had a blast yesterday : more spontaneity can be fun. It's just that a little dose once in a week is enough for me.

TheSavior Post # 10 | Monday, 04 Jul 2011 - 21:05
ok...i was just trying to get you in, since i understend "why" you founded that "liking you" i will try, somethime by now, to ghather some chet-likers to get a chat once "some time" becouse is fun ^^ and spontaneous as you stated. i like to know people that way ehheeh ^^ you're welcome in sometime you will like to join ^^

Cameron

Me

chrisdvanne_ Post # 11 | Thursday, 27 Oct 2011 - 10:46
I've been suggested to do a weekly chat where we could discuss the events of the week on the Summer Glau Wiki, address issues, or sidetrack all we want.

As it has been said before, people can speak more freely in a chatroom than on the forum where your words are printed forever.

Feel free to give your opinion.

reiver Post # 12 | Thursday, 27 Oct 2011 - 12:14
i'm in for that....!!!! smile

i'm blind not deaf - IllidaN

Fermi Post # 13 | Friday, 28 Oct 2011 - 00:47
For those who don't know the chatrom can be found here:
http://summer-glau.com/index/future_zone/0-194

or direct link http://wbe02.mibbit.com/?settin....%20Club

Just decide a time when you all can and I'll put the info about the weekly chat on the main page.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » About a week Chat Gathering
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: