menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » I'm Back! (he will be back!)
I'm Back! (he will be back!)
TheSavior Post # 1 | Monday, 20 Jun 2011 - 01:09
Group: Friends
Hello guys!
I'm Back!
Sorry to have missed you a week, without notice, but I had a couple of friends in trouble and I had to move to their home to help the nice couple with the gas pipes, electrical traces and water leaks. They needed only one first hand to move furniture, then they realized that nothing worked and I have been "enrolled" with them all week to lend a hand. ^^

Glad to be back... it was hard work, but I was the only one who could make it for free :P

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

TheSavior Post # 2 | Monday, 20 Jun 2011 - 02:14
oh..about that... i've see you like the Cosplay, so if you like, you can see some nice cosplay of italian Cosplayers i know myself [i mean are my friends] on my website, just for Fun http://www.scatolecinesi.com/cosplay/cosplayers/index.htm

the pik one on the right are females, the blue one are masclulines. The website is in "italian" since i'm italian, but the pictures are ...well..pictures XD
In the Romics spot, there are also some picture of me XD

P.S. Fermi! if i'm not allowed to post such a link, delete my post without hesitation! ^^
No offence intended! ^^

Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Fermi Post # 3 | Monday, 20 Jun 2011 - 02:17
Group: Administrators
Welcome back, everything has been glauwesome tongue

You can't stop the signal!

TheSavior Post # 4 | Monday, 20 Jun 2011 - 02:31
yes indeed! i've alredy read all the news! and i found them very interesting...
I am no longer in my skin, waiting for the moment to start my plan!
As fast as my lawyer come back, i'm ready to shake the world and get something nice to do...is so hard to just wait! ^^

Cameron

Me

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » I'm Back! (he will be back!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: