menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » About The Weekly Chat
About The Weekly Chat
TheSavior Post # 1 | Saturday, 11 Jun 2011 - 21:06
Group: Friends
i'm not sure where to ask this, so i think this is the area.
Have you seen the group NO FATE of STSCC helds a big multichat every saturday night? really for us is around 5-6 hours later...i'm in italy that is GMT+1 and they have GMT-5 so is in theyr 22-23 PM and mine 4-5 AM. Have you ever attended one of that meeting? I've try the past week but i was so tired that..emm...well...i just faint during the chat after 10 minutes. I had a party for a birthday and i was a little drunk and a very lot tired. I have fall asleep on my desk and find only the latter part of the chat, sice my computer was "on" for all the time XD

Are those one interesting? You plan to attend them tonight? they make this meeting at http://www.savethescc.com/the-chatroom/

i will try to go...i just hope i dont faint again...i've slept just 6 hour tonight XD

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Message edited by TheSavior - Saturday, 11 Jun 2011, 21:08

Devo Post # 2 | Saturday, 11 Jun 2011 - 21:26
The writers and creators have stopped by to chat from time to time.

I haven't been there in over a year though.

RoxyB is really nice and is organizing a TSCC 'Noe Fate!' convention in Southern California.

As time goes on the prospect for a TSCC continuation seems less and less likely. One glimmer of hope is the scandal around Arnold and him announcing that he was retiring from acting in light of everything.

Maybe someone in the franchise will smarten up and realize a $40 million dollar TSCC double feature film shot at the same time and released in two parts would likely make more money than a $200 million dollar glorified music video.

TheSavior Post # 3 | Saturday, 11 Jun 2011 - 22:00
mmm we will see. My Team have a different idea/plan but we need some other month to start it. Italian burocracy sucks.

Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Saturday, 11 Jun 2011 - 22:02
Group: Administrators
Quote (Devo)
Maybe someone in the franchise will smarten up and realize a $40 million dollar TSCC double feature film shot at the same time and released in two parts would likely make more money than a $200 million dollar glorified music video.

Not sure about that Devo. The business model of the movie industry has evolved so that a movie might be loosing money with the tickets sells alone but win a lot more money with all the merchandising (DVDs, video games, printed products, food,...). A blockbuster like the Terminator franchise has the potential to make money with merchandising while TSCC potential is close to zero in that area.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

TheSavior Post # 5 | Saturday, 11 Jun 2011 - 22:08
mmm not sure about "zero potential" but i cannot say more for now, i'm waiting for the "right to talk" from my lawyer XD i'm shaking with ansiety ehehhe

And about the chet? are you going tonight? well...tomorrow in the morning...for me and you Michelangelo at least XD
I will try to attend it, i'm curious ^^

Cameron

Me

chrisdvanne_ Post # 6 | Saturday, 11 Jun 2011 - 22:12
Group: Administrators
Quote (TheSavior)
And about the chet? are you going tonight? well...tomorrow in the morning...for me and you Michelangelo at least XD

Thanks for the invitation but it's not my type of things. i wonder i you were talking to me or to Devo.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 11 Jun 2011, 22:13

TheSavior Post # 7 | Saturday, 11 Jun 2011 - 22:19
wow! i was invitating all of you! ya know, to chat a bit...know each other. i'm at this time...emm...well...by this morning to be honest, on this website chat...searching to someone of you to chat a bit on it XD but since you dont go on your own chat, i invited you on that other chat. i'm a very friendly person u.u

I'm still on your http://summer-glau.com/index/future_zone/0-194 Futurezone chat...half a day ahahahah XD

Cameron

Me

Message edited by TheSavior - Saturday, 11 Jun 2011, 22:20

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » About The Weekly Chat
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: