[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 39 of 42«12373839404142»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » The official funny thread
The official funny thread
AdmiratorDate: Saturday, 21 May 2016, 08:11 | Message # 571
Group: Friends
Quote chrisdvanne ()
SummerGlau is a Dutch rockband

I saw all five videos of them the they are good! I commented them for that. Cammy good work from your country smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 21 May 2016, 09:47 | Message # 572
Group: Administrators
Quote GreekPiece ()
I saw all five videos of them the they are good!

Are we going to ask them how they've chosen the name of their band?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

AdmiratorDate: Saturday, 21 May 2016, 10:16 | Message # 573
Quote chrisdvanne ()

I told them I got there from a link within summer-glau.com, hopping they would bring it up, but I won only a like smile Do you want me to ask them? Or perhaps Cammy smile ?

Message edited by GreekPiece - Saturday, 21 May 2016, 10:17

Charley_DixonDate: Sunday, 22 May 2016, 04:17 | Message # 574
Group: Administrators
Quote chrisdvanne ()
I bet you did not know that SummerGlau is a Dutch rockband.
Here's their YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1YJU1w9

Wow, that's some nice music.

I wonder what would happen if Summer comes to one of their live performances. smile

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

AdmiratorDate: Friday, 27 May 2016, 14:07 | Message # 575
Quote Charley_Dixon ()
I wonder what would happen if Summer comes to one of their live performances.

The question was not for me, but things would get super hot smile ! It's the Summer's effect smile .
and
Cammy good work with the wallpaper ! Besides the good theme and the smart conception, I like the smooth fading at the edges of the avatars smile .

A funny picture, before Summer actually comes smile .

Message edited by Admirator - Friday, 27 May 2016, 14:08

CammyDate: Friday, 27 May 2016, 14:49 | Message # 576
Quote Admirator ()
Quote chrisdvanne ()

I told them I got there from a link within summer-glau.com, hopping they would bring it up, but I won only a like smile Do you want me to ask them? Or perhaps Cammy smile ?

Never heard of them before  tongue but then again they're only a local band. You can't convince me the name is just a coincidence, though ! But then again there's also the Shakespeare Bible coincidence, so...

don't bother they're here

AdmiratorDate: Friday, 03 Jun 2016, 14:02 | Message # 577
Quote chrisdvanne ()
And if you didn't get the 'The Six-Million Dollar Man' (1974-1978) nod, you're not my friend anymore tongue

I didn't get it exactly in the beginning, but I youtubed about it and I get the nod now. Do I still qualify as a friend wink ? I wonder how better, stronger and faster she can be wink .

I think I saw somewhere that it is robbo's birthday today... If it's true, Happy Birthday robbo smile !

I saw this new bloopers video uploaded by chrisdvanne. I think I've seen it before, because I remembered all these airplane scenes smile . What I didn't remember is Summer saying "my hair is in my face" and "damn". And I noticed these because I remembered Cammy using them at his signature and on the title of his site. Cammy your current signature "i'd like to walk around in your mind" is again said by Summer? Where does she smile ?

And now the picture I promised smile :

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron baum licence to kill built day

How appropriate... It's robbo's birthday smile ! I didn't know it!

About the work I bring here, there is not really much to say. If I deserve a credit, that’s perhaps for some imagination used smile . Most of this work can be analyzed in simple copy/paste/delete steps. You could call me an.. average copy/paste man smile . Not much of a raw art. I do these pictures because it is my way of thinking, using pictures… Pictures are nice, especially when they feature Summer! And Summer of course, is more than worthy of every sec I spend making them.
This “my kind of story” index I keep, it’s mainly to show my way of thinking. For example, there was another user from Greece, called “Reiver” and I wanted to learn about him. If he had an index like this one, I could have an idea…
Finaly, whatever I bring here belongs to Summer and the site, so it can be freely used creatively by others. In fact, I would love to see improoved versions of my copy/paste art wink . Glad chridvanne believes likewise smile .

Message edited by Admirator - Friday, 03 Jun 2016, 14:07

AdmiratorDate: Sunday, 19 Jun 2016, 10:05 | Message # 578
Summer Glau tscc cameron terminators blah

Near the end of the week i'm going to post the same picture, without the dialog boubles, so you may find a better use of it.
I'm on vacation again so my post are going to be pre-fabricated and my response will be slower..

AdmiratorDate: Monday, 20 Jun 2016, 18:01 | Message # 579
#576 "River Tam in her bikini."
biggrin haha, yes that should be the look...

Vick's annoying chip. A humorous alteration of the respective scene from TSCC, from user  "Erasmus Doggly":

I think it is called a "Nyan cat". This user has another one funny and if you don't post it yourself, i will biggrin ...

Message edited by Admirator - Monday, 20 Jun 2016, 18:05

AdmiratorDate: Monday, 27 Jun 2016, 17:40 | Message # 580
I warn ya, i told ya biggrin .

It was a very funny scene in TSCC Cameron watching cartoons, that focused smile !

AdmiratorDate: Monday, 04 Jul 2016, 15:53 | Message # 581
4th of July is USA's independence day! Have a nice celebration you there at far west smile .
Non Summer theme this time.
Have you ever wondered how Chewbacca from Star Wars makes his noise? One hypothesis is in this video and at 2,58 there is a second version smile :

Chewbacca noise

Message edited by Admirator - Monday, 04 Jul 2016, 16:09

AdmiratorDate: Monday, 01 Aug 2016, 18:33 | Message # 582
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Who does the shake sign better

If i remember right, "shaka" is a Hawaiian friendly gesture for surfers smile . Who does it better? Hmm, i call a little friend to help us:

Ha! Very helpful, thank you... And some Cameron fun:

Summer Glau TSCC Cameron weapon license

He is the leader of the resistance... Ok in the future smile .

Message edited by Admirator - Tuesday, 02 Aug 2016, 06:12

AdmiratorDate: Wednesday, 03 Aug 2016, 16:38 | Message # 583
Before some weeks, i said in a post that i can't think of any robot nearly as sweet as Cameron smile . But, meanwhile i remembered one. Still i prefer Cameron in any way wink . But you will agree that Andrea (Sherry Jackson born 1942), the android from Star Trek Original Series (episode "What are little girls made of"), she had her merits and she was definitely sweet too. She was around 27 then, like Cameron.

Good! But Cameron is better smile .

AdmiratorDate: Monday, 08 Aug 2016, 05:56 | Message # 584
Perhaps someone allready posted this, but i couldn't confirm. What job could Cameron take? Posting it smile :

by youtube user dossard15 (seems to be a woman).

robboDate: Tuesday, 09 Aug 2016, 01:26 | Message # 585
# 584 

Nice find Admirator! 'Sherry Jackson' she was very appetizing in appearance, highly attractive and very sultry indeed  wink

I do recall she was in many American TV shows in the 70s that i use to watch, well i should say a couple of them. (The Incredible Hulk etc)  smile

Oh yes my friend, I think we'll stick with Cameron  smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » The official funny thread
Page 39 of 42«12373839404142»
Search: