menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » The official funny thread
The official funny thread
chrisdvanne_ Post # 466 | Saturday, 21 Feb 2015 - 14:36
Group: Administrators
Here's the recipe of the Skynet, one of the four specialty drinks served at the Terminator: The Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles premiere after party.

recipe of the Skynet, one of the four specialty drinks served at the Terminator: The Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles premiere after party

See more at : Behind the Scenes Look at the TSCC Premiere Party

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robbo Post # 467 | Sunday, 22 Feb 2015 - 02:40
Group: Friends
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Seriously. Stop what you're doing, and look at that face.

"I love Summer when she laughs or giggles I honestly think it's the thing I like most, it's probably one of the most important things about Summer as a person"

chrisdvanne_ Post # 468 | Sunday, 22 Feb 2015 - 16:17
Spotted familiar faces on the background during a Star Trek Enterprise panel with Gary Graham (Soval) and Jeffrey Combs (Shran).

Star Trek Enterprise panel with Gary Graham and Jeffrey Combs

As you probably know, Summer Glau and Jeffrey Combs played together in The 4400.

Summer Glau and Jeffrey Combs in The 4400

GALLERY LINK:
- TV Shows (incl. Web series) > The 4400 (2005 - 2007)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 469 | Wednesday, 25 Feb 2015 - 17:49
Alliance agent Lawrence Dobson in Firefly, portrayed by Carlos Jacott, reunited with Summer Glau in TSCC 2.12 'Alpine Fields' but she is the one holding the gun this time.

Alliance agent Lawrence Dobson in Firefly 1x01 Serenity
Carlos Jacott as Lauren's father in TSCC 2.12 Alpine Fields

GALLERY LINKS:
- TV Shows (incl. Web series) > Firefly (2002 - 2003) > 1x01 Serenity 1080p HD
- TV Shows (incl. Web series) > Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008 - 2009) > Season 2 > 2x12 Alpine Fields 1080p HD

chrisdvanne_ Post # 470 | Sunday, 01 Mar 2015 - 15:22
I don't know if it's real fake or just an elaborated prank to get publicity but the Net is buzzing with the story of a Spanish actress who's been faking a successful career via photoshopped Instagrams.

Among other things, she lied about being on The Big Bang Theory by photoshopping her head onto Summer Glau's body.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 471 | Wednesday, 04 Mar 2015 - 01:03
So the same women who run over Cameron with her car in TSCC 1.02 fired at her at the prison with a machine gun in TSCC 2.22...

Stunt woman Spice Williams-Crosby in TSCC 1.02 Gnothi SeautonStunt woman Spice Williams-Crosby in TSCC 2.22 Born to Run

Read more at: Behind the Scenes Look at a Car Crash With a Terminator

chrisdvanne_ Post # 472 | Wednesday, 04 Mar 2015 - 16:38
Grumpy Cat appeared grumpier than ever at the star-studded premiere of Disney's 'Cinderella' at the El Capitan Theatre on March 1, 2015 in Hollywood, California.

Grumpy Cat appeared grumpier than ever at the star-studded premiere of Disney's 'Cinderella'

Watch photos of the celebrities who attended the event here.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 473 | Monday, 09 Mar 2015 - 11:29
Woodpecker shown flying with weasel on its back in amateur photographer's amazing image.

Woodpecker shown flying with weasel on its back in amateur photographer's amazing image.

Battle between predator and prey; This photo of a weasel riding on the back of a woodpecker has gone viral after it was posted on social media.

It has been picked up by media outlets worldwide. Speaking to BBC News, the photographer Martin Le-May said he was "taken aback" by how many people were sharing the photo.

The weasel was not using the woodpecker for transport, but was actually after a tasty meal.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 474 | Tuesday, 10 Mar 2015 - 13:13
There's the official promo shot of Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisher on set of STAR WARS: EPISODE V - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (1980).

promo shot of Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisher on set of STAR WARS: EPISODE V - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (1980)

...and then there's Mark Hamill licking Carrie Fisher's ear biggrin

behind the scenesshot of Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisher on set of STAR WARS: EPISODE V - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (1980)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 475 | Wednesday, 11 Mar 2015 - 21:24
Mama Connor prepared TWO meals for the kids's lunch at school, without realizing one of them is a Terminator and doesn't need to eat. LOL

Mama Connor prepared TWO meals for the kids's lunch at school, without realizing one is a Terminator and doesn't need to eat. LOL

chrisdvanne_ Post # 476 | Thursday, 12 Mar 2015 - 14:55
TSCC reunion!!

Bonnie Morgan in b&w tights (Terminator Rosie in TSCC 2.06 The Tower Is Tall But the Fall Is Short) with Thomas Dekker having a rollicking good time!

Bonnie Morgan (Terminator Rosie in TSCC 2.06 The Tower Is Tall But the Fall Is Short) with Thomas Dekker

chrisdvanne_ Post # 477 | Tuesday, 17 Mar 2015 - 13:50
Thomas Dekker hard at work on the set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles filming episode 2.03 'The Mousetrap' on July 29, 2008 at Santa Monica Pier.

Thomas Dekker on the set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles filming episode 2.03 'The Mousetrap'

chrisdvanne_ Post # 478 | Tuesday, 17 Mar 2015 - 15:53
Garret Dillahunt enjoys the pleasures of bathing on set of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" while filming episode 2.03 'The Mousetrap' on July 29, 2008 at Santa Monica Pier.

Garret Dillahunt on set of

chrisdvanne_ Post # 479 | Saturday, 21 Mar 2015 - 13:37
On a scale of 1 to Nathan Fillion, how cool is the new SPECTRE teaser poster featuring Daniel Craig wearing a turtleneck?

On a scale of 1 to Nathan Fillion, how cool is the new SPECTRE teaser poster featuring Daniel Craig wearing a turtleneck?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 480 | Wednesday, 25 Mar 2015 - 00:14
I have no idea what is going on in this photo featuring Thomas Dekker (yes, it's him with the glasses), Anthony Fitzgerald and 'Good Morning Rabbit' creator Hadley Klein

Thomas Dekker (yes, it's him with the glasses), Anthony Fitzgerald and 'Good Morning Rabbit' creator Hadley Klein

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » The official funny thread
Search: