menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Russian thread (Все, кто хочет поговорить\обсудить ( любые вопросы ) - сюда.)
Russian thread
Charley_Dixon Post # 31 | Sunday, 29 May 2011 - 00:27
Group: Administrators
For those who like pull-ups:

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 32 | Sunday, 29 May 2011 - 00:43
Last year i bet with my collegues that i could do 100 push-ups with no rest with minimal training; alas after 2 months of regular training i could do only 60 push-ups (one set of 60 push-ups). That's not bad for a 45 year old and maybe i could have achieved the 100 push-ups with more training but i gave up.

The planche seems very difficult and requires a lot of strengh in the triceps; unless you have this strengh, it's useless to train. You will gain some strenght from the training but not enough imo to achieve the planche. Go to the gym one year regularly to have an athlete body then you can start to train doing planche.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Charley_Dixon Post # 33 | Sunday, 29 May 2011 - 01:05
Quote (michelangelo)
Last year i bet with my collegues that i could do 100 push-ups with no rest with minimal training; alas after 2 months of regular training i could do only 60 push-ups (one set of 60 push-ups). That's not bad for a 45 year old and maybe i could have achieved the 100 push-ups with more training but i gave up.

60 is not bad. I do not think I can do more than 50 right now but I've never set up that goal to do 100. Anyways, I think you should not gave up smile

Quote (michelangelo)
The planche seems very difficult and requires a lot of strengh in the triceps; unless you have this strengh, it's useless to train. You will gain some strenght from the training but not enough imo to achieve the planche. Go to the gym one year regularly to have an athlete body then you can start to train doing planche.

I would not say that planches require more strength in triceps than regular dips do. It's anterior deltoids that do the main work and they are very hard to develop. At least those are the ones I feel pain in after I work out smile

Edit: by the way I think it's never useless to train.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 34 | Sunday, 29 May 2011 - 01:43
Now i understand your signature better, Charley biggrin

I might go again to gym in a few month; all i have to do to motivate myself is watching a few Arnold's training videos on Youtube.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Charley_Dixon Post # 35 | Sunday, 29 May 2011 - 05:44
Quote (michelangelo)
all i have to do to motivate myself is watching a few Arnold's training videos on Youtube

When I need motivation I usually watch some tricking videos like these:

Granite Post # 36 | Sunday, 29 May 2011 - 15:18
Group: Friends
Оружие -

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

Granite Post # 37 | Sunday, 29 May 2011 - 15:43

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

Message edited by Granite - Sunday, 29 May 2011, 15:43

Granite Post # 38 | Sunday, 29 May 2011 - 15:53

Granite Post # 39 | Monday, 30 May 2011 - 04:19
Литва - пятикратный победитель"Арнольд Классик" серии"Стронгмен" - Жидрунас Савицкас

Charley_Dixon Post # 40 | Monday, 30 May 2011 - 09:25

Granite Post # 41 | Monday, 30 May 2011 - 11:41
Good video and great weapon, autor make big deal, but lol - "Bofors" is "anti-aircraft autocannon", a "machine gun" is M60 for example.

Хорошее видео и великолепное оружие, автор делает большое дело, но смешно - "Бофорс" это "Зенитная автоматическая пушка", а "пулемет" это, например М60

Message edited by Granite - Monday, 30 May 2011, 13:22

Granite Post # 42 | Tuesday, 31 May 2011 - 10:33

Granite Post # 43 | Tuesday, 31 May 2011 - 11:49

Charley_Dixon Post # 44 | Wednesday, 01 Jun 2011 - 03:29

Granite Post # 45 | Wednesday, 01 Jun 2011 - 05:03
Yes, it was a great fight! At one time I had a good laugh

Да, это был отличный бой! В свое время я от души посмеялся

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Russian thread (Все, кто хочет поговорить\обсудить ( любые вопросы ) - сюда.)
Search: