menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Please introduce yourself (Greetings new members)
Please introduce yourself
robbo Post # 241 | Monday, 29 Jul 2013 - 01:09
Group: Friends
hi, frank and welcome, smile

Fox012 Post # 242 | Monday, 29 Jul 2013 - 02:08
Group: Users
Quote (dylangillian)
well i could help you if you want.

Thanks for the offer.. .. But I don't think that I need dutch very often wink

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Frank Post # 243 | Monday, 29 Jul 2013 - 10:42
Quote (robbo)
hi, frank and welcome,

Greetings, robbo. Thank you for the welcome. smile

dylangillian Post # 244 | Monday, 29 Jul 2013 - 10:42
Quote (Fox012)
Thanks for the offer.. .. But I don't think that I need dutch very often

i thought so  wink

knowledge is power.

Fermi Post # 245 | Sunday, 01 Sep 2013 - 21:31
Group: Administrators
Bumping this thread because recently we had many new members joining our community that perhaps wanna introduce themself.

You can't stop the signal!

John85 Post # 246 | Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013 - 00:52
Hi, I am John. I'm from southern california & I was a big fan of Terminator 2 growing up & saw T3 at the theater.
However I havent seen TSCC & I discovered Summer Glau thru Alphas then Firefly/Serenity & 4400.

Before I discovered Summer Glau I actually did see 2 of her episodes in the 4400 when I sometimes saw it on TV.
I never was able to see the series all the way thru until it was recently added to Netflix instant streaming.

I didnt really discover her until 2012 in august when I discovered a show called Alphas on Netflix.
I read that season 2 was airing on SyFy so I quickly watched season 1....
Then I found a way to watch the season 2 episodes that already aired until I was caught up.

After season 2 was over I started checking out other work the actresses/actors have been in.
The best was Fire Fly & Serenity. 14 episodes of pure awsome.
I really liked Summers character in the 4400 with how she made mind control look so innocent & cute.
Then the episode where she pushes a whole 50s diner to endlessly dance was a great episode.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

robbo Post # 247 | Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013 - 01:07
Hi, John85  and welcome, make sure you get to see TSCC  it is absolutely mind-blowing, greatest TV series that has ever been made, you will really enjoy it its awesome, smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 248 | Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013 - 05:42
Hi John85 and welcome here!

John85 and I are friends on Twitter and Facebook for quite some time and he runs a fan page for former Alphas actress Laura Menell.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

John85 Post # 249 | Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013 - 12:58
Quote (robbo)
Hi, John85  and welcome, make sure you get to see TSCC  it is absolutely mind-blowing, greatest TV series that has ever been made, you will really enjoy it its awesome, smile

I might just buy the series on Blu-Ray. Netflix doesnt have it on streaming.

In addition to seeing Summer in TSCC:
I am a fan of 'Raising Hope' which has Garret Dillahunt from TSCC, 4400 & Alphas.

Frank Post # 250 | Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013 - 15:06
Welcome John85 and thank you for this information:
Quote (John85)
In addition to seeing Summer in TSCC:I am a fan of 'Raising Hope' which has Garret Dillahunt from TSCC, 4400 & Alphas.

I didn't know that Garret played in the Alphas. Now I have a reason to see the show completely.

John85 Post # 251 | Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013 - 15:58
Quote (Frank)
Welcome John85 and thank you for this information:
Quote (John85)
In addition to seeing Summer in TSCC:I am a fan of 'Raising Hope' which has Garret Dillahunt from TSCC, 4400 & Alphas.

I didn't know that Garret played in the Alphas. Now I have a reason to see the show completely.

Thanks for the welcome.
Garret appeared in one episode in season 1, I think it was episode 8 of season 1.

Since 4400 & Alphas were writen/produced by some of the same people (Ira Steven Behr, Robert Hewitt Wolfe, Bruce Miller) they seem to like using some of the same actors smile
It will be interesting to see if in their next projects they cast Summer in any of them.

RA-TheRuggedMan Post # 252 | Thursday, 24 Oct 2013 - 00:39
Hi there!
Just joined today! names Dan and I am a big fan of summer! she really is a great actress! I cant believe i have only just discovered this site!

The Most Beautiful Woman In The World!

robbo Post # 253 | Thursday, 24 Oct 2013 - 00:53
Hi, RA- TheRuggedMan and welcome, glad you found this site, its brilliant. smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 254 | Thursday, 24 Oct 2013 - 01:32
Hi, RA-TheRuggedMan! Welcome here smile
The Summer Glau Wiki is a friendly community and I hope you'll have as much fun as us here.

Don't hesitate to ask newbie questions and bump old threads. Of course your input in the comment section of the News/Blog sections or in the forum is very welcome.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

RA-TheRuggedMan Post # 255 | Thursday, 24 Oct 2013 - 01:42
Thanks Guys! I appreciate the warm welcome!

The Most Beautiful Woman In The World!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Please introduce yourself (Greetings new members)
Search: