menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Please introduce yourself (Greetings new members)
Please introduce yourself
The1Russter Post # 211 | Friday, 28 Dec 2012 - 19:09
Group: Writer
(Steven)
Thank you Emily. I sent you the message, please check it. tongue

To The1Russter, I am not the member of our local site, but I will regester later, to bring the news to the Chinese fans from this forum. I will try to do something. Because of the firewall our goverment buit, many sites outside China can't be conneced by our computer. we can only see the word and image info about Summer, others like the video or music are not available. I can't even get on this forum sometimes. And this is part of the reason that fans outside China can't contact with Chinese fans.

To Steven,

I understand the difficulty of connecting to the site in China, though not with the Chinese governments thinking. Joining the local site and letting them know of this fresh campaign will be a big help.

Thank you,

Russ

http://summer-glau.com/forum/16-490-0-17

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Steven Post # 212 | Saturday, 29 Dec 2012 - 16:07
Group: Friends
Hi Russ, it's my pleasure to introduce the forum to our local fans, I will do that ASAP. happy . I am so glad that I can do something to help. I really like the TCSS and Summer.

The_Slayer Post # 213 | Friday, 28 Jun 2013 - 19:32
Hello everyone!

My name is Joseph but you may call me "The Slayer" for I am the chosen one, and I shall destroy the vampires-
Anyways...
I've always been a Joss Whedon fan. I've seen all of his shows. (Except for Angel) The first show I saw was (Of course) Buffy.
Then I watched Firefly after I finished Buffy, now this was all... 3 years ago. I know I was ten when I started but... It's better to start Early than late!
Anyways... Moving on... I fell... in love with Summer's character (River) So then, when I finished Firefly I ran to the DVD store to buy Serenity, not just because I loved Firefly but also because... I loved Summer.
Then I watched TSCC and I love that. and then Dollhouse
So here I am, sharing my story with you. And my... Appreciation towards her.
As you can see I am kind of obsessed with Buffy... And Dollhouse... and firefly and TSCC and... Summer (obviously) biggrin

I also have a fanfiction account and an email. If you'd like my email then PM me. I can give you my fanfiction account.
I'm just brainstorming some fanfictions so I don't have any yet.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4747985/

So yeah! If you want to know more just ask! biggrin

"Seize the moment. Because tomorrow you might be dead." - Buffy

chrisdvanne_ Post # 214 | Friday, 28 Jun 2013 - 19:52
Group: Administrators
Hi The_Slayer and thanks for these words of introduction.

I can feel the passion that drives you and I find it refreshing, the fandom needs "fresh blood" wink

The list of movies/tv shows/actors that you love, as seen at the link you provided, shows clearly a scifi addiction, then you should not feel too lonely among the members of the Summer Glau Wiki.

Welcome here and feel free to browse through the numerous threads and add your comment in the forum, the blog or the news if you feel like.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

The_Slayer Post # 215 | Friday, 28 Jun 2013 - 19:57
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Hi The_Slayer and thanks for these words of introduction. I can feel the passion that drives you and I find it refreshing, the fandom needs "fresh blood"

The list of movies/tv shows/actors that you love, as seen at the link you provided, shows clearly a scifi addiction, then you should not feel too lonely among the members of the Summer Glau Wiki. Welcome here and feel free to browse through the numerous threads and add your comment in the forum, the blog or the news if you feel like.

Haha, yes I do have a scifi addiction. Thanks, I've posted some things in the juke joint. biggrin

dylangillian Post # 216 | Friday, 28 Jun 2013 - 20:11
hey everyone

i'm dylan and i bassicly just found out that this topic is here (and  i check this wiki multiple times a day for a couple of months now) so yeah......

i became a fan of summer a couple of months ago because of youtube, i kept getting TSCC clips as recommended video's and decided to watch them.
after those clips i watched TSCC completely  and i loved it (watched it 3 times now in the last week), then i watched firelfy and serenity (also watched those 3 times now). and after that i watched about everything that summer has played in (at least everything that i know of) and i check this wiki at leats 5 times a day now and if i hear any rumour of summer playing in a new serie/movie i immediatly search for everything i can find to  see if it's true( i like searching for info on stuff), and i search until i find what i looked for.

so yeah if there's anything that needs conformation, (that you can't find yourself) let me now and i'll see if i find anything

knowledge is power.

dylangillian Post # 217 | Friday, 28 Jun 2013 - 20:17
Quote (dylangillian)
and i check this wiki at leats 5 times a day now
 i meant 15 times a day

knowledge is power.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 218 | Friday, 28 Jun 2013 - 20:21
Thanks for taking the time to post a message in this thread, dylangillian. While it's not mandatory, it's always very appreciated by the posting members and I hope by the lurkers, who in turn may join the fun by posting comments in the forum or under the news/blog.

Quote (dylangillian)
so yeah if there's anything that needs conformation, (that you can't find yourself) let me now and i'll see if i find anything

Good to know!
If you find anything related to Summer Glau, feel free to PM me post in this thread: Submit a News or Article

The_Slayer Post # 219 | Friday, 28 Jun 2013 - 20:25
Welcome dylangillian!

dylangillian Post # 220 | Friday, 28 Jun 2013 - 20:25
ok if i find anything i will

knowledge is power.

Frank Post # 221 | Sunday, 28 Jul 2013 - 15:01
Hi, I'm Frank, I'm from Russia. My English is very bad, so I write with the help of an interpreter. I am a fan of the actress Summer Glau, watch all her movies, I like all of her roles. The most favorite project with Summer is TSCC, like many of the characters from there. I am a longtime fan of the Terminator movies directed by James Cameron, as well as video games of the universe, and therefore interested in TSCC.

Thank you for being there is such a place where they can gather admirers of the actress. wink

dylangillian Post # 222 | Sunday, 28 Jul 2013 - 15:28
welcome frank

knowledge is power.

The1Russter Post # 223 | Sunday, 28 Jul 2013 - 15:31
Group: Writer
Welcome to the site, Frank! smile

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Sunday, 28 Jul 2013, 15:34

chrisdvanne_ Post # 224 | Sunday, 28 Jul 2013 - 15:49
Hi Frank and welcome at the Summer Glau Wiki!

Don't worry about your limited English skills, I'm sure it will improve over time. Being French myself, these two online dictionaries are very useful and I use them very often:
http://www.wordreference.com/fren/
http://www.linguee.fr/

More, you'll notice that a lot of members are not English native but it's not a problem since everyone is particularly welcoming here.

Why don't you start by commenting under the News or Blog posts? Having a feedback from the members is always appreciated. Then if you feel the need, you can also comment in the forum threads.
Know that I'm here to help, you can PM me anytime if you have a question. Enjoy your stay smile

Frank Post # 225 | Sunday, 28 Jul 2013 - 16:31
Quote (dylangillian)
welcome frank

Quote (The1Russter)
Welcome to the site, Frank! smile

Thank you. smile

chrisdvanne, thanks for the support. I'll try to settle as soon as possible. smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Please introduce yourself (Greetings new members)
Search: