menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Osama bin laden is dead
Osama bin laden is dead
Fermi Post # 1 | Monday, 02 May 2011 - 14:12
Group: Users
He is dead

Here is Obamas speech

The news was first reported by http://twitter.com/ReallyVirtual

You can't stop the signal!

Passha Post # 2 | Monday, 02 May 2011 - 18:54
Group: Friends
Hm i watched FAHRENHEIT 9/11 and i do believe to Michael Moore mach mach more then US goverment...

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Monday, 02 May 2011 - 19:18
Group: Administrators
As said President Obama (who's not my president btw), i believe in peace and human dignity; Osama bin Laden did not believe in theses values imo. History has tought us that the US government can manipulate public opinions but in this case i support President Obama's allegations, until the contrary is proven.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Passha Post # 4 | Monday, 02 May 2011 - 19:58
Anyway : US CELEBRATING someone"s DEATH? something wrong with that......

Devo Post # 5 | Monday, 02 May 2011 - 20:22
Quote (Passha)
Anyway : US CELEBRATING someone"s DEATH? something wrong with that......

I'm not. I believe those idiots jumping around in the streets are lowlifes.

There is nothing about Bin Laden's life or death worthy of celebration.

I think it is all a stunt.

For 3 years Obama used his birth certificate nonsense to divert the media's attention from important things like the bailout and Obama's complete failure to live up to his campaign rhetoric... even with a democrat majority in congress for 2 years. Then a couple days after Bin Laden is killed?

I smell a disgusting reelection publicity stunt.

Fermi Post # 6 | Tuesday, 03 May 2011 - 09:21
Group: Users
Maybe you right here is proof that Osama is not dead http://twitter.com/Real_Bin_Laden/status/65256050160439297 biggrin

Wait here is another one http://twitter.com/GhostOsama/status/64886978549776384 not sure what to believe interwebz confuses me wacko

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 7 | Tuesday, 03 May 2011 - 11:43
The desinformation campaign coming from both sides has already started; so-called information that we've been given these days are to be taken very cautiously. See the fake dead picture of Bin Laden.
Giving one's opinion is ok but i wouldn't risk giving any information that cannot be verified.

Quote (Passha)
Hm i watched FAHRENHEIT 9/11 and i do believe to Michael Moore mach mach more then US goverment...

Michael Moore is a filmmaker and a moneymaker and is not more thrustworthy than the US government.

Devo Post # 8 | Tuesday, 03 May 2011 - 19:07
I don't blame Moore for the embellishment of the truth and strategic lies to make his films more emotional and hammer his agenda through. He is up against Faux News, CNN, and the rest of the corporate owned media. His lies pale by comparison.

I just think the timing is so convenient it's blasphemous. 'Something is rotten in Denmark' as they say.

Think of it this way. There are 2 ways that the US could have pulled this off without tipping off bin Laden.

1. This mission was kept completely secret from the Pakistani's and we are currently fighting an undeclared war deep into Pakistan.

2. The Paki Intel was hiding bin Laden and decided to sell him to the Americans.

I am inclined to go with the latter. The question is what price did we have to pay?

This is all just very unsettling. And I do not feel like dancing around in the streets over it, that's for sure.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 9 | Wednesday, 04 May 2011 - 01:55
It seems that the soldiers who participated to the raid had little cameras fixed to their helmet so that Obama and his military staff could watch the operation "live". Do you believe there is a chance we could see an extract of these images?

Message edited by michelangelo - Wednesday, 04 May 2011, 01:56

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Osama bin laden is dead
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: