menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits (All about your favorite movies and other tidbits)
Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
chrisdvanne_ Post # 121 | Saturday, 12 Jan 2013 - 16:31
Group: Administrators
Quote (terminatorpotter87)
Also I recently saw the Avengers movie, and I noticed that Jesse Garcia from season 1 of TSCC, he got the new id's for Sarah John and Cameron (see cap below), he had a small part in the movie, the movie was amazing, but it was nice seeing him in the movie too, did anybody else notice him in the movie?

Good catch!
I didn't notice Garcia's part at the time i saw the movie in theater but i aknowledge it recently when i checked his IMDb page.

Side note : i took the liverby to include a screencap in your post, hope you don't mind smile

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

terminatorpotter87 Post # 122 | Sunday, 13 Jan 2013 - 11:17
Group: Friends
Thank you Chris, I wasn't sure if I was able to do that yet lol, and at first I wasn't sure but then I replayed his scene and I knew it was him

Thank you for explaining, Cameron TSCC

terminatorpotter87 Post # 123 | Sunday, 13 Jan 2013 - 11:18
Also just like the actor who played Martin Bedell, I'm sorry off the top of my head I don't remember his name but he was recently in this new show on TNT called perception

Thank you for explaining, Cameron TSCC

chrisdvanne_ Post # 124 | Thursday, 17 Jan 2013 - 14:26
Lena Headey new political/sci-fi film, The Purge, co-starring Ethan Hawk, will be released on May 31st, 2013.

Tweet by Joan Allen

Here’s the official synopsis for The Purge:

If on one night every year, you could commit any crime without facing consequences, what would you do? In The Purge, a speculative thriller that follows one family over the course of a single night, four people will be tested to see how far they will go to protect themselves when the vicious outside world breaks into their home. In an America wracked by crime and overcrowded prisons, the government has sanctioned an annual 12-hour period in which any and all criminal activity—including murder—becomes legal. The police can’t be called. Hospitals suspend help. It’s one night when the citizenry regulates itself without thought of punishment. On this night plagued by violence and an epidemic of crime, one family wrestles with the decision of who they will become when a stranger comes knocking. When an intruder breaks into James Sandin’s (Ethan Hawke) gated community during the yearly lockdown, he begins a sequence of events that threatens to tear a family apart. Now, it is up to James, his wife, Mary (Lena Headey), and their kids to make it through the night without turning into the monsters from whom they hide.

Directed by James DeMonaco (writer of Assault on Precinct 13 and The Negotiator).

The Purge is produced by Jason Blum of Blumhouse (Paranormal Activity, Insidious, Sinister), Platinum Dunes’ partners Michael Bay, Brad Fuller and Andrew Form (The Amityville Horror, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre), as well as Sébastien Kurt Lemercier (Assault on Precinct 13).

Source : Collider

robbo Post # 125 | Thursday, 24 Jan 2013 - 02:43
a batman movie reboot may not arrive until 2017 at the earliest, according to a report. they are planning to leave a five-year gap between the dark knight rises and the next solo outing. thats a shame really enjoyed the dark knight rises. excellent film looks as tho gonna be a few years before we see batman on the roofs of gotham city, smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 126 | Saturday, 26 Jan 2013 - 02:19
Check out Mason Cook (who plays Will in Hallmark Channel's 'Help for the Holidays'; see screencap below) as Young Burt Wonderstone (Steve Carrell) in this new trailer for his upcoming Warner Bros. Entertainment comedy, 'The Incredible Burt Wonderstone' in theaters March 15th!

Screencaps

chrisdvanne_ Post # 127 | Friday, 01 Feb 2013 - 10:56
Lena Headey on 300

'300: Rise of an Empire' is a forthcoming 2013 American action film. It is a prequel to the 2007 film, "300".
The film stars Eva Green, Sullivan Stapleton, Rodrigo Santoro, Callan Mulvey, Hans Matheson, Jack O'Connell and Lena Headey. It is scheduled to be released in 3-D and IMAX 3D on August 2, 2013.

Here's a picture of Lena Headey on set (reprising her role as Queen Gorgo of Sparta from the first film):

Lena Headey on set of 300: Rise of an Empire

chrisdvanne_ Post # 128 | Monday, 04 Feb 2013 - 22:11
Marvel's Iron Man 3: Extended Look

Catch Marvel's "Iron Man 3" Big Game spot? Get an extended look now, with a special introduction by Robert Downey, Jr.! Get a taste of all the action and danger in store for Iron Man in his next big movie, hitting theaters and IMAX 3D May 3!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 129 | Monday, 11 Feb 2013 - 11:48
Peter Dinklage in Knights of Badassdom

Paki Smith's A Long Way Home has cast Peter Dinklage in the epic adventure, which starts shooting in April and is produced by Justin Moore-Levy, David Collins and Charlie Mason, with Paul Michaels.

Variety reports that the film is a tale of friendship, courage, adventure, magic and what a boy will do to reunite his family.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 130 | Friday, 29 Mar 2013 - 10:48
The first trailer for Percy Jackson: Sea of Monster (sequel to Percy Jackson: Lightening Thief) has leaked, thanks to an an overjoyed fan of the Percy Jackson & The Olympians novel series.

Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon, continues his epic journey to fulfill his destiny, as he teams with his demigod friends to retrieve the Golden Fleece, which has the power to save their home and training ground, Camp Half-Blood. Starring Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Alexandra Daddario, Douglas Smith, Mary Birdsong, Yvette Nicole Brown, Missi Pyle, Nathan Fillion, Anthony Head, Paloma Kwiatkowski, Leven Rambin, Stanley Tucci, Robert Maillet & Zoe Aggeliki, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters is directed by Thor Freudenthal and releases August 16, 2013.

The first trailer for Percy Jackson: Sea of Monster

NATHAN FILLION (as the messenger god Hermes) and LEVEN RAMBIN (as Clarisse La Rue, daughter of war god Ares) yahoo

robbo Post # 131 | Friday, 29 Mar 2013 - 14:37
what a great trailer that was percy jackson sea of monsters 2013, it really looks an amazing film no wonder that fan was overjoyed, didnt no nathan fillion was in the film, dont know much about the first film so i will after have a look see what its all about, but this sequel looks very impressive really great trailer, cool

KevinInEngland Post # 132 | Friday, 29 Mar 2013 - 15:22
If it comes on to TV I'll watch it to see what it's like. I hope the accents are not too 'American' otherwise it will sound unrealistic.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 133 | Saturday, 06 Apr 2013 - 09:36
So the new DC's direct-to-movie Superman animated movie "Superman Unbound" is basically SUPERMAN vs TERMINATOR?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 134 | Sunday, 14 Apr 2013 - 01:40
Richard T. Jones has joined the cast of now-filming Godzilla reboot that’s being helmed by Monsters director Gareth Edwards, reports Variety.

TSCC posters and promos

Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Johnson, Juliette Binoche, David Strathairn (Dr Rosen in Syfy's Alphas) and Ken Watanabe have already joined the cast.

Character descriptions, along with other plot details, are under wraps for now but sources say Jones would be playing a military figure. Warner Bros. will handle distribution on May 16, 2014.

robbo Post # 135 | Sunday, 14 Apr 2013 - 02:47
peter dinklage, game of thrones, and of course the much talked about the knights of badassdom, has joined the cast of x-men days of future past. bryan singer announced that dinklage would portray an unnamed villain role, x-men days of future past is scheduled to hit theaters july 17, 2014.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits (All about your favorite movies and other tidbits)
Search: