menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits (All about your favorite movies and other tidbits)
Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
chrisdvanne Post # 571 | Sunday, 07 Apr 2019 - 11:28
Group: Administrators
Quote KevinInEngland ()
I theorised that Grace was a cyborg but I never actually saw any internet web pages that confirmed this fact. It was the stitched lines on her arms and chest that made me think it.    Do you have a link?

The Terminator: Dark Fate footage unveiled at CinemaCon 2019 leaves no doubt. While the video itself is not available yet, people who have seen it described the scenes they saw.
Watch the video at 1:17.

https://www.theterminatorfans.com/termina....-reveal

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne Post # 572 | Sunday, 07 Apr 2019 - 12:03
Yeah, I know Mackenzie Davis kicks a ton of ass in Terminator: Dark Fate. But can we talk about her dress code?

Gabriel Luna, Natalia Reyes, Mackenzie Davis, Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger, cast members in the upcoming film "Terminator: Dark Fate," discuss the film during the Paramount Pictures presentation at CinemaCon 2019, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners (NATO) at Caesars Palace, in Las Vegas

Gabriel Luna, Natalia Reyes, Mackenzie Davis, Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger, cast members in the upcoming film Terminator: Dark Fate, discuss the film during the Paramount Pictures presentation at CinemaCon 2019Gabriel Luna, Natalia Reyes, Mackenzie Davis, Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger, cast members in the upcoming film Terminator: Dark Fate, discuss the film during the Paramount Pictures presentation at CinemaCon 2019

KevinInEngland Post # 573 | Sunday, 07 Apr 2019 - 19:16
Group: Friends
#571 Ah-ha yes.  I think I detected some metal in her arm.  Cool. *literally*.
Diego Boneta walking through a factory setting, suggests to me there might be some 'heavy metal' conflict *a deliberate reference to TSCC there*.  Also, does his pose suggest he is walking in exactly the same manner as the T-1000 in T2?

#572 When you mention Grace's dress code, are you asking why she has a kevlar, just like the one Sarah is wearing? I can deduce that she might have been doing a Cameron, trying to blend in at the beginning.
Perhaps that 'taster' clip tells us much more than the producers thought we would see?

chrisdvanne Post # 574 | Sunday, 07 Apr 2019 - 20:16

I think you're you're referring to IGN's new exclusive photos of the main cast of Terminator: Dark Fate (I posted them here for everyone to see). The man in the factory wearing a military overall is Gabriel Luna, and not Diego Boneta as you wrote. Boneta is the man driving the truck.

IGN's new exclusive photos of the main cast of Terminator: Dark Fate IGN's new exclusive photos of the main cast of Terminator: Dark Fate IGN's new exclusive photos of the main cast of Terminator: Dark Fate IGN's new exclusive photos of the main cast of Terminator: Dark Fate IGN's new exclusive photos of the main cast of Terminator: Dark Fate IGN's new exclusive photos of the main cast of Terminator: Dark Fate

KevinInEngland Post # 575 | Monday, 08 Apr 2019 - 10:31
Group: Friends
chrisdvanne, Hiya.  You're more 'with it' than I am.   Yes Gabriel Luna & Diego Boneta are 2 different people.  My mistake.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits (All about your favorite movies and other tidbits)
Search: