The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Voice Acting in 'Firefly Online' roleplaying game
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Awesome Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM Hannover Comic Con
By chrisdvanne

Fan video-based Firefly / Serenity (mostly - River Tam )
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

How to dress like Cameron in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Supanova Adelaide & Brisbane 2015
By chrisdvanne

New comments

chrisdvanne on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Jannik on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Admirator on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Martin John on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Nick on: Summer joins San Francisco Comic Con

Martin John on: Summer joins San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Convention stories : Planet Comicon 2017

chrisdvanne on: Convention stories : Planet Comicon 2017

New videos

00:02:02

00:02:09

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 4 of 4«1234
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Actors and their Stunt/Body/Dance Double
Actors and their Stunt/Body/Dance Double
Date: Thursday, 2015 Mar 12, 08:22 GMT | Message # 46

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Tantalizing and stunning red carpet stuntwomen Renae and Heidi, just going of the shoulders speaks volumes of how these beautiful ladies in their stunt work are made of stern stuff. 
Very impressive stunt reel!

To say that 50% of Scarlett Johansson's screen time is actually Heidi Moneymaker but Scarlett gets all the credits for Heidi's hard work.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2015 Mar 26, 18:25 GMT | Message # 47

Site Admin

Have you ever wondered about how they filmed the pool scene with the Swat team at the end of the first season finale of Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

pool scene with the Swat team at the end of the first season finale of Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chroniclespool scene with the Swat team at the end of the first season finale of Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chroniclespool scene with the Swat team at the end of the first season finale of Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Date: Saturday, 2015 Aug 22, 08:26 GMT | Message # 48

Site Admin

Carrie Fisher clearly bonded with her stunt double Sandi Gross in hot and sunny Tatooine (actually, the Yuma Desert in Arizona). Here they are sunbathing together in their matching 'Slave Leia' costumes on set of 'Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi' (1983).

Carrie Fisher and her stunt double Sandi Gross sunbathing together in their matching 'Slave Leia' costumes on set of 'Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi'Carrie Fisher and her stunt double Sandi Gross sunbathing together in their matching 'Slave Leia' costumes on set of 'Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi'

Jabba is one lucky dude ;-)

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Sep 23, 09:50 GMT | Message # 49

Site Admin

Jaimie Alexander with her stunt double on July 17, 2015 in New York City on the set of NBC's Blindspot.

Jaimie Alexander ("Thor") and Sullivan Stapleton ("300: Rise of an Empire) star in the high-concept thriller series about a woman (Alexander) covered in tattoos who has been dumped naked in Times Square and has no memory but strong skills in languages, shooting and fighting. An FBI agent (Sullivan) is assigned to her and they soon figure out the tattoos point to a major conspiracy.

Jaimie Alexander on July 17, 2015 in New York City on the set of Blindspot.

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jan 03, 11:04 GMT | Message # 50

Site Admin

I don't remember seeing that blanket last time I watched the pilot  :p

Lena Heady and Thomas Dekker being arrested in the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles pilot

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Mar 02, 23:38 GMT | Message # 51

Site Admin

Wait! Terminators don't need stunt doubles!?

Behind the scenes photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger with his stunt double Peter Kent on-set of Terminator 2.

Behind the scenes photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger with his long-time stunt double Peter Kent on-set of Terminator 2.

Date: Thursday, 2017 Mar 09, 20:47 GMT | Message # 52

Site Admin

Fun fact: Chad Stahelski, martial arts stunt coordinator - and Keanu Reeves stunt double - in the Matrix movies, trained Summer Glau in Serenity.

Chad Stahelski, martial arts stunt coordinator - and Keanu Reeves stunt double - in the Matrix movies, trained Summer Glau in SerenityChad Stahelski, martial arts stunt coordinator - and Keanu Reeves stunt double - in the Matrix movies, trained Summer Glau in SerenityChad Stahelski, martial arts stunt coordinator - and Keanu Reeves stunt double - in the Matrix movies, trained Summer Glau in SerenityChad Stahelski, martial arts stunt coordinator - and Keanu Reeves stunt double - in the Matrix movies, trained Summer Glau in Serenity

The screencaps are taken from a behind the scenes look at Summer Glau's fighting sequence in the maiden bar in Serenity.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Actors and their Stunt/Body/Dance Double
Page 4 of 4«1234
Search: