MCM Hannover Comic Con
May 20-21, 2017

MCM London Comic Con
May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By chrisdvanne

The Secret History of The Beast Wizard in TSCC via io9
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By KevinInEngland

Lost Wiki header for The Cape Wiki
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fan-made video reminds us why we love Summer

Александр XF on: GQ Photo shoot update

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: GQ Photo shoot update

ec039 on: GQ Photo shoot update

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 26 of 26«12242526
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Juke Joint!
Juke Joint!
Date: Friday, 2016 Aug 12, 05:21 GMT | Message # 376

Friends

I'm going to start my 2nd (final) phase of vacation, this afternoon, within the best vacation destination nation biggrin . My posts messages will be rarer then.
The place i’ m having vacations, it is only 33,6km (21miles) away from Thermopylae (Hot gates), the place where King Leonidas and his 300 soldiers (and 700 Thespians) died fighting, defending freedom. I think Lena Headey would be interested to see the place smile .
Sabaton is a band from Falun, Sweden formed in 1999. I thought they were from Finland! So, it is Fermi's land again smile . They make Power metal and Heavy metal music, which is.. heavy for me, but in 2010 they made a nice song called "Coat of Arms", in a homonymous album. All songs have WW2 themes. "Coat of Arms" have both nice rhythm and theme and you will see why…

Nice! Thank you Sweden!
And an alternative video with lyrics here.

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse... and Summtris (game) greekpiece@gmail.com

Message edited by Admirator - Friday, 2016 Aug 12, 07:23

Date: Saturday, 2016 Sep 03, 15:26 GMT | Message # 377

Friends

T-Spoon is a Dutch Eurodance group. They were founded in 1991. In 1996 they made a very nice song, called "Smiling".

This time from Cammy's (see members from NL (Netherlands)) land, for smiling Summer. wink .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse... and Summtris (game) greekpiece@gmail.com

Date: Monday, 2016 Sep 05, 01:05 GMT | Message # 378

Friends

# 374 

Hi, Admirator another great track my friend from one of the best bands the American underground produced in the fab "80s.  smile

Another band influenced by the energetic punk scene. R.E.M. began to develop their own energetic folk-rock style signature sound of music, with a mixed blend of chiming guitar and also the sound of cryptic vocals from their lead singer  smile

I enjoyed the hits from the early "90s "Losing My Religion" and "Shiny Happy People" was also a decent little number  smile

Great work Admirator  wink

Date: Monday, 2016 Sep 05, 08:36 GMT | Message # 379

Friends

Quote robbo ()
Another band influenced by the energetic punk scene. R.E.M. began to develop their own energetic folk-rock style signature sound of music, with a mixed blend of chiming guitar and also the sound of cryptic vocals from their lead singer

You once more proove, you have a really good view and knowledge about the music scene, in addition to your tv/film industry knowledge, friend Robbo. I just copy-paste from wikipedia wink .

I have a song downloaded in 2000 from "Napster", perhaps the 1st program for free music distribution, which seems to be Scotland related. But i never found any information on it, or alternative versions. It is a nice one and the 1st (prbably the only one), that made me realize more, of what classic equalizers actually display, by watching the "wave" of the changing of pitch(?), if i describe it right. Perhaps you are familiar with the rhythm. It says techno, but i guess it could be called trance too? It has some glitches, but othewise is great!

Message edited by Admirator - Monday, 2016 Sep 05, 08:36

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Juke Joint!
Page 26 of 26«12242526
Search: