San Francisco Comic Con
September 1-3, 2017

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

Juke Joint!
By robbo

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Game of Thrones
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

robbo on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Serenity Comic - All Aboard the feels train

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

RedsBaron on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

robbo on: HQ photos from the Firefly panel at MCM London Comic Con

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 24 of 26«122223242526»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Juke Joint!
Juke Joint!
Date: Monday, 2016 Jul 18, 02:45 GMT | Message # 346

Friends

# 345  

Indeed Admirator they were slightly weird or a bunch of oddballs from the music scene of the late 70s!

Very influential Kraftwerk, and by all means i'd say the pioneers of electronic music, that probably the likes of Joy Division and New Order and other bands that followed in their footsteps were heavily influenced by the band  smile

As a result, the song that rocked the UK and without a doubt most successful was the classic 1978 track 'The Model' spine-tingling track. I remember that one doing very well in the UK at the time smile

Great find Admirator my friend 'The Robots' smile

Date: Monday, 2016 Jul 18, 16:24 GMT | Message # 347

Site Admin

Summer's former Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles co-star Thomas Dekker shows off his vocal talents as he performs "Welcome to the Horror Show" live on stage.

Welcome to the Horror Show, part of the 4D experience for the movie All About Evil.

Music, Lyrics and Vocals by Thomas Dekker
Performers: Anthony Fitzgerald, Ashley Fink, Jade Ramsey and Nikita Ramsey.

Infront of 1400+ people at the Castro Theatre in San Francisco, CA

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2016 Jul 18, 16:25 GMT | Message # 348

Site Admin

Summer's former Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles co-star Thomas Dekker shows off his vocal talents as he performs "Welcome to the Horror Show" live on stage.

Welcome to the Horror Show, part of the 4D experience for the movie All About Evil.

Music, Lyrics and Vocals by Thomas Dekker
Performers: Anthony Fitzgerald, Ashley Fink, Jade Ramsey and Nikita Ramsey.

Infront of 1400+ people at the Castro Theatre in San Francisco, CA

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Jul 19, 02:00 GMT | Message # 349

Friends

# 351 

Good grief Thomas has got some hidden talents from that performance, the ability to do things in a lively and enthusiastic way that attracts the attention to perform 'a vibrant and affecting performance'

And what a voice!!

On a side-note, Thomas reminded me of 'Eric Draven (The Crow) the rock musician'  smile

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Jul 19, 14:11 GMT | Message # 350

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Thomas Dekker shows off his vocal talents

I'm incompatible with that kind of music, but he is good! In the first part he reminded me a little bit of Michael Jackson's ways and the second reminded me a little of AC DCs smile .

Quote robbo ()
the classic 1978 track 'The Model'
And here it is:

But from Kraftwerk, the one i liked most is the Autobahn 1974:

Although, i have a better, more vibrant version of this in an MP3.
You know, only Germany has roads without any speed limit, the Autobahns. But in my country, due to inadequate police presence and outdated-film based speed cameras, under some circumstances you can turn a highway into Autobahn. This changes though. I did it myself more than couple of times. It is stupid, i know, but as John Connor said, we humans sometimes do stupid things. I had to see if all my horses were alive and with 225km/h(140mph) on the speedometer, i guess they were... Still stupid thing to do...

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse... and Summtris (game) greekpiece@gmail.com

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Jul 19, 14:16 GMT | Message # 351

Friends

But since Summer's birthday is coming, i promised having a good time/party songs.
Terrorvision are an English rock band. They were formed in 1987 (originally as The Spoilt Bratz) in Keighley and the song today is:
Tequila late 1998

Summer said liked Whiskey with her sisters, but i guess Tequila would do smile . Nice happy song smile !

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse... and Summtris (game) greekpiece@gmail.com

Date: Thursday, 2016 Jul 21, 13:55 GMT | Message # 352

Friends

Bamboo was a short-lived British house production act formed by producer Andrew Livingstone, formerly of Hed Boys (with Dave Lee/Joey Negro). It had a #2 hit in the UK Singles Chart with "Bamboogie" in 1998, which was based on a sample from the KC and the Sunshine Band song "Get Down Tonight".

I liked it a lot back then and still when i want to do something intense, it is a good compliment smile !

Message edited by Admirator - Thursday, 2016 Jul 21, 13:55

Date: Friday, 2016 Jul 22, 03:06 GMT | Message # 353

Friends

# 356

Nice Find Admirator!  smile I remember this one from the night clubs, a typical house music track and i would imagine a one hit wonder from 'Bamboo'  :)

Awesome track my friend  smile I loved the old cartoons that was compiled to blend in with the video, absolutely wicked my friend  smile

At first when i seen the Bamboo, i thought 'hey up' Sound of Bamboo by - Flickman what a tune!!!!!!!!!

Message edited by robbo - Friday, 2016 Jul 22, 03:12

Date: Saturday, 2016 Jul 23, 08:30 GMT | Message # 354

Friends

Quote robbo ()
I loved the old cartoons that was compiled to blend in with the video, absolutely wicked
Absolutely, smart and nice video-clip choice for this nice song smile !

Dune is a German electronic music group. The band took its name from the Dune series of science fiction novels by Frank Herbert. It is the same band that made "i can't stop raving" in 1995. In 1996 they did "Hand in hand":

Unfortunately it is not complete. There is a complete version, but without the video clip:

They have one more song i like a lot smile .

Date: Saturday, 2016 Jul 23, 08:41 GMT | Message # 355

Friends

And a song for celebration. "Celebration" is a song released in 1980 by Kool & the Gang from their album Celebrate! Video clip is not the original, but is highly appropriate wink :

Happy birthday Summer smile !

This version is a remix from 1991, but it has no video clip.

Message edited by Admirator - Saturday, 2016 Jul 23, 08:42

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jul 24, 03:22 GMT | Message # 356

Friends

# 358 

I say kudos and a job well done my friend Admirator! 'Dune' a brilliant German rave band smile
Great video-clip. I remember seeing this video in the 90s on a Euro dance show called Dance Haus smile

Just been having a 'Hard-co-ore-vibes' night, music on full knacker to all the ravers in the nation. Wicked! smile

Yes indeed my friend one of the greatest band's to spring from the 90s, as well as a formidable German trance duo called 'DuMonde' globally massive smile

One more song Admirator my friend! could it be 'Hardcore Vibes' 'Who wants to live Forever' 'Million miles from Home' or maybe 'Rainbow to the Stars' (my apologies i had four guesses) smile

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Jul 26, 06:55 GMT | Message # 357

Friends

Quote robbo ()
One more song Admirator my friend! could it be 'Hardcore Vibes' 'Who wants to live Forever' 'Million miles from Home' or maybe 'Rainbow to the Stars' (my apologies i had four guesses) smile

Close smile ! It's the "Are You Ready To Fly" 1995:

And the more complete/videoless version:

Date: Thursday, 2016 Jul 28, 01:20 GMT | Message # 358

Friends

# 361 

Nice one!! smile  I simply forgot about that one my friend which was a very good tune indeed.

What memories classic tunes from 'The Music Factory' Ahh! they don't make em like this anymore one of many 'Dune classic's to all the ravers in the nation floor-fillers'  smile

Date: Thursday, 2016 Jul 28, 14:22 GMT | Message # 359

Friends

ABBA were a Swedish pop group formed in Stockholm in 1972.
Abba - Dancing Queen 1976:

From Fermi's (see administrators) land smile , for our dancing Queen smile .

Date: Thursday, 2016 Jul 28, 14:27 GMT | Message # 360

Friends

Quote robbo ()
Ahh! they don't make em like this anymore

Yes they don't. So much energy and rhythm and everything wink , like this one:

2 Fabiola is a Belgian Electronic group, formed in 1991 by Pat Krimson (Patrick Claesen) and Zohra.
Mistake...
2 Unlimited is a dance project founded in 1991 by Belgian producers Jean-Paul DeCoster and Phil Wilde and fronted by Dutch rapper Ray Slijngaard and Dutch vocalist Anita Doth.

Message edited by Admirator - Sunday, 2016 Jul 31, 18:12

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Juke Joint!
Page 24 of 26«122223242526»
Search: