Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?

The Fanart Thread

Summer Glau at Long Beach Comic Con 2016

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015

Easter eggs and other (hidden) messages in movies/tv shows
By angelaketty

chrisdvanne on: Summer Glau signing autographs at the NBC Upfronts in NYC

KevinInEngland on: Summer Glau signing autographs at the NBC Upfronts in NYC

chrisdvanne on: Summer Glau signing autographs at the NBC Upfronts in NYC

KevinInEngland on: Summer Glau signing autographs at the NBC Upfronts in NYC

First Trailer for Arrow Season 2

Added by chrisdvanne on Jul 20, 2013 | 16 COMMENTS

The first trailer for the second season of CW's hit superhero drama Arrow has been unveiled at this year San Diego Comic Con. Not only does it look awesome but it provides an exclusive first look at Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev. Check out this exciting and action-packed Arrow season 2 trailer:

Screencaps can be found in the gallery.

Arrow season 2 trailerArrow season 2 trailerArrow season 2 trailer

[View Gallery Album]

I hope everyone is as excited as we are to watch Summer Glau in the second season of Arrow, premiering on Wednesday, October 9 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

Message #1 | ogy86 | 2013 Jul 21, 00:07 GMT

The trailer is very interesting. I cannot wait until I will start watching Arrow! Btw: I'm glad Summer stayed with her ​​usual looks. I think we all love her like that wink

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 2013 Jul 21, 00:07 GMT

Awesome trailer! I hope everyone is as excited as we are to see Summer Glau in Arrow season 2.

Message #3 | Metal | 2013 Jul 21, 04:25 GMT

Well we know for sure that Summer won't be blond as Isabel Rochev, we know that She and Oliver will definitely have close relation (YAY!), so I wonder whether they will change her hair color for when she play the Queen if that will actually change her or happen at all.

Message #4 | chrisdvanne | 2013 Jul 21, 06:37 GMT

Internet users and online Bloggers alike mostly comment on Summer Glau and Black Canary's appearance in the trailer but not so much about Arrow's main actors biggrin

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 2013 Jul 21, 14:40 GMT

Actually, now that they have introduced Black Canary on the show, I'm not so sure Summer Glau will play Oliver's new love interest. But yes, they will definitively have scenes together.

Message #6 | dylangillian | 2013 Jul 21, 18:10 GMT

i'm getting the feeling they're adding too much new characters, but that can just be me

Message #7 | Metal | 2013 Jul 22, 00:38 GMT

Well that's great, it means they, there fore Summer is being noticed and so far at least well accepted. I watched a short interview on youtube with Olicity and it was great to hear they enjoy working with Summer so far. ^^

They didn't (or atleast didn't want to) talk about her characvter, but they mentioned that Summer had a persona that "made the em want to listen to her", which I am not sure what they exactly meant, but what I am sure is they find her interesting atleast, and for me personally that is the greatest compliment that s/o can offer me. :P

Message #8 | Metal | 2013 Jul 22, 00:42 GMT

I actually think quite the opposite mainly because if they block Summer's char and only focus on Black Canary's relation with Oliver they will sorta achieve what they had with Malcolm being too much bcs he was also the Black Arrow and I also think it will be rightly deemed predictable. I bet more on either that Summer will have more of a relationship with Oliver than the Canary if any or that they both will have him thorn in between sorta. :P

If I am not wrong didn't we saw Oliver and Isabel kissing in the Trailer somewhere between their first talk and the shooting scenes? I mistaken Black Canary for Summer so (even tho the quality of the vid isn't so good on a side note) I might be wrong on that one too.

Message #9 | Metal | 2013 Jul 22, 00:45 GMT

Btw I think that the trailer here is with a bit better quality.

Message #10 | chrisdvanne | 2013 Jul 22, 06:24 GMT

Thanks! The HD 1080p version wasn't released at the time we published the news. This better video has been used for the screencaps in the Gallery and I replaced the video in the News.

Message #11 | Metal | 2013 Jul 22, 17:09 GMT

Good job. smile

Message #12 | KevinInEngland | 2013 Jul 23, 22:52 GMT

Well at least we can't complain that they are telling us the entire story before the series begins.

Message #13 | meanoldmoe | 2013 Jul 29, 16:47 GMT

Looking Fwd to S2 ....I really enjoyed S1.
Adding Summer into the mix was a smart move smile

Message #14 | chrisdvanne | 2013 Jul 29, 20:33 GMT

If only Arrow writers had the good idea to create an engaging characters, not as "cold" and mysterious as Orwell in The Cape.

Message #15 | KevinInEngland | 2013 Aug 01, 19:17 GMT

The Arrow writers have done pretty well so far.  I see no reason why they can't do that for both new characters, blondie and brownie.

Message #16 | KevinInEngland | 2013 Aug 29, 07:07 GMT

dylangillian msg#6 You could be right. I know I have difficulty remembering names etc but if it takes an entire series to know who people are, it can be detrimental.
Still, we now know the current cast members, so it might not be an issue.

I'm more than happy to introduce 100 or 1k hotties, I'm sure I can write down their names or rerun those clips if necessary.

I wonder if many women watch this show? There's plenty of lady-eye-candy....  at least I think there is?