menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!

Summer Glau 2011 Calgary Expo Panel Video

Three part video of Summer Glau at 2011 Calgary Expo panel.

20 Jun 2011
  Message #1 | chrisdvanne_ | 24 Jun 2011, 01:08 GMT [Entry]

In fact they have inserted retro shots during the whole interview; mostly 50"s or 60's shots featuring parties or things like that; so that the first shot is part of a narrative choice from the writers of the show. I was a little shocked when i saw the first frame and wrote a reply immediately but then the interview is fun indeed.

Message #2 | chrisdvanne_ | 21 Jun 2011, 09:30 GMT [Entry]

Are you kidding?
Did you see the image insert at 0:50 on Elisha's interview?

The interview was fun, indeed.
But that's the point, Summer would never feel as comfortable as Elisha.

Message #3 | Devo | 23 Jun 2011, 20:59 GMT [Entry]

I believe Nathan's buttocks was featured prominently in an episode of Firefly. tongue
I didn't notice that frame when I watched it last time. Meh, I can tell it's the puppet's shtick. It's just some knuckle-dragger plebeian humor inserted into the segment in post production.
I enjoyed the rest of the interview from what I remember.

That brings up a question though. Which television or radio personality would you most want to interview Summer?
For late night talk shows I think maybe Leno and Summer could have good chemistry. but Letterman I remember as being witty and a bit goofy(or was it the other way around? tongue ) That could be a fun interview too.

Message #4 | Devo | 21 Jun 2011, 07:59 GMT [Entry]

I am torn because Summer is incredibly cute when embarrassed.
She said working on KoB, with the comedy element, she had to be comfortable with embarrassment. smile

Here is Ed with Elisha Cuthbert. I think it would be cool to have Summer on his show.

Message #5 | chrisdvanne_ | 21 Jun 2011, 07:04 GMT [Entry]

Of course i know who Ed the Sock is!

Quote (not me)
Ed The Sock is the sock puppet who regularly interviews musicians and hosted programming on MuchMusic and Citytv

I know Ed the Sock is not mean by nature but i fear Summer would not feel comfortable during the interview. See how she was embarrassed on several occasion shere.

Message #6 | chrisdvanne_ | 20 Jun 2011, 23:45 GMT [Entry]

I wish i had better english skills because this is quite difficult for me to understand evrything that has been said; the sound is not always very good of course, they change topics all the time; it's not like when you see a tv show where the images matches the dialogs and they focus on a topic.
I'm confident this will change after a year or two of intense practicing on The Summer Glau Wiki smile

Message #7 | chrisdvanne_ | 20 Jun 2011, 23:30 GMT [Entry]

Fan question : Which of the boys from "The Big Bang Theory" is your favourite?
Summer : (laughs) All of them
Teddy Wilson : Which one would you have dated was the question.
Summer : ...(embarrassed)...
Teddy Wilson : All of them was the answer
Lol.
Lots of funny moments on this panel.

Message #8 | Devo | 20 Jun 2011, 23:19 GMT [Entry]

Fantastic panel!

There were the stock questions that we have all heard a million times, but then there were the real gems when she opened up about her hopes and dreams.

I found it funny that she would do most everything different if she had the chance. Summer seems to love life so much that one lifetime just isn't enough. She never ceases to amaze me. biggrin

This is also the first time I heard that she used to teach ballet. You'd probably be blessed to have a ballet teacher as nice as Summer. I heard dancing is like boot camp. smile

Message #9 | chrisdvanne_ | 20 Jun 2011, 21:02 GMT [Entry]

Summer Glau panel @ Calgary Expo : thanks for the video!

Message #10 | chrisdvanne_ | 20 Jun 2011, 21:09 GMT [Entry]

We had a Summer Glau Panel @ Calgary Expo transcipt yesterday given by Alex ( http://summer-glau.com/news/2011-06-18-186-0-2-1308595760#ent554) but having the video is irreplacable.

Message #11 | Granite | 20 Jun 2011, 21:12 GMT [Entry]

Great smile

Only registered users can add comments.